What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Troublemaker - Doc Chronic Freebies

kommando

Hi, I love the smell of troublemaker...it smell's like fruity diesel.....
haven't tasted it yet, so can't say about the taste and high.
here are some pics of my TM...i try to make smoke report soon as i can!

-peace-

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Those are making me happy!!! Very nice color. Looks like I've got something to look forward to. Is that greenhouse or outdoors?

another - I took a look at that site. The dead leaves that I'm getting look like the potassium def photos. But it's only a couple leaves total per week at the bottom of the stalk. All the other folliage is fine. Smells sweet. Should I worry about it and risk messing up the rest of the plant or is this an indication of a more serious problem to come?

Here's a pic of my newest issue. I posted this in the infirmary.

I don't think that it's anything that's alive. Seems more like maybe the heat from the lamp is heating up the osb on the ceiling and making the wood secrete a little glue. It's only HOT within an inch of the bulb but the reflector gets warm and stays warm. Any idears???

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
First off, lovin' the look of those plants! They seem to be enjoying what you're doing.

I use FLoraNova Bloom throughout all phases of growth, and some strains do run into a mag problem with it. Picked up some Cal-Mag+, mixed it in at 1/4 strength, fixed it right up.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
I read about a similar problem to mine a few days back. Used GH FN as well. Must be something in their mix, or not...

kommando

SpacedCWBY said:
Those are making me happy!!! Very nice color. Looks like I've got something to look forward to. Is that greenhouse or outdoors?

indo is my weapon of choise at winter time :wink: ....but i'm going try it outdoors next summer!

A.N.Other

If that's the rate they are dropping then I wouldn't be too concerned, some wastage of foliage is to be expected particulary when growing phat bushes inside in a tight space. You could fine that some of the loss could be to a lack of airflow around in amongst such a thick mass of growth.

If however it is a mag def it can get quite problematic as flowering continues so if there is a documented mag def in the nute regime you are using a mild supplement can't be a bad thing.

Regarding the glue drip, you probably don't want to be smoking that so care is the order of the day. I'm a little worried that a drip in the wrong place may be a fire hazard? In the short term perhaps some VHT (very high temperature paint) may help, this may act as a barrier to the glue, not stopping the heat so much as containing the glue. That or a heat sink of some sort, anything with a greater surface area that will dissipate the heat better than whatever material you are currently using. In the long term is there any other way you can construct whatever it is that is using the glue in a different manner?

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
AnOther - Thanks for the fire and health concern. Think I'm safe with the fire though. The wood only gets about 80 degrees f max. So not sure what's going on. I'll either do as you say, or I do have some more of that aluminum that I can cover the ceiling with.

Here are a few 100x blown up shots through my trich checking scope...

Kom - What else are you growing inside? That pic looks like it was taken amongst outdoor type plants. Looks very nice though. I saw a few pics of the dried and cured TM over on that other site (sorry, didn't think about the whole competition thing...) last night - mmmm... Very happy thoughts!

Later all.

Spaced...

Last edited:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Nice little chilis you have going there. You must have quite a bit of space.

A quick update. 3 are showing female. The bushiest still isn't showing any pistils. Just a banana. If it doens't do anything else in the next few days, it's getting a trim to make room the others. They're getting pretty packed in there now.

Two little girls

Little girl right

Little girl left

Female left, possilble boy right

Female

Suspected male - go figure, bushiest of all 4

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
PS - the tray they are sitting in is for run off water. They were getting a feeding tonight. I started into the flowering ferts tonight. flora nova, 1tsp green, 2 tsp micro, 3 tsp bloom per gallon. TDS is at 1450. Thought that I might drop it back down for the next feeding to about 75% of that and increase TDS each feeding.

Giving them clean water every other watering. Watering every third day. Was at 1/2 gallon now upto a gallon a pot. Is this too much? They are draining rather well as you can see from the pics and I usually let them sit and drip for about 10 mins before putting them back into ther saucer, where, of course, they drain even more. Usually dries right up.

Later.

Spaced...

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Well, I'm guessing that they enjoyed the 4 gallons of water. They stretched ther little legs quite a bit. Added a few inches just since last pic update.

Getting a little too close to the light for my liking, hopefully they're done stretching. They don't seem to mind it though - no stress and no light burn. I'll have to make a new lamp bracket if they start to get pissy about it.

Oh yeah - 4 girls. Pistils on all. Happy campin' but at the same time, I was hoping to make some beans. Got 5 more beans in the soil now, 3 have popped so far. Maybe I'll be able to pull one out of there. Also starting another 20 LR beans. 6 of which have popped. You can see those and my first run at the link in my sig.

My four hookers in the basement as my wife calls them
I'm gonna get a bunch of smoke outta these... :joint: :joint: :joint:

Look at this branching. I was considering a hair cut, but strayed away from the idea.

Some nice little flowers starting to form...

Pretty much filling the box now. I'll have to upload another pic with a good front view so that ya'll can see just how quick they shot up again compared to just last week

A.N.Other

wOOHOO!

wOOHOO!

:yoinks: Awesome canopy! And all ladies! Great job Spaced.

Looking lovely and healthy, does one of them look slightly different in terms of leaf shape or is it my eyes. Looking forward to seeing some nice flowers from them.

:wave:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Well, just a few updated pics here. They seem to have stopped stretching, so hopefully I'll have enough space and not have to fight with everything.

Thanks for the compliment ANOther. Yours are looking very nice too by the way! I need to stop in over there and check 'em out for an update.

Later.

Spaced...

Hopefully they won't get much taller. The light is about 6" away now. Due to me being an incredibly (sp??) talented genuis (stop laughing - it's my story!!!) the temps stay cool and the plants aren't suffering from any stress at all. The fan blows directly on the bulb and the hot air is going right out the top. Working better than I had thought.

Let's take a peak inside! They are actually pushing the door open.

A few cotton balls going on here.

Here's one that sits at the bottom of the plant nearest the door. I think the door pushing up against it stunted it growth, but's it's still making a little flower there. What a trip...

From the underside looking up. No flash Talk about dense forests.

And with the flash.

Fun, eh?

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
The kids are actually starting to show some trichs! I'm going to wait a few more days to post some pics, but I'm very suprised at the resin production just a couple weeks into 12/12.

Can I take any cuttings right now? I have several branches that aren't getting any light and if I can turn them into new bushes, I'd rather do that. Anyone ever tried taking clones this far into flowering?

Spaced...

G

dude them are some monsters will sure to be tagging along for this one

G

Looking really good nice bushy even plants, I agree i think your going to yield if all goes well and i wish you the best of luck with the grow!

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Thanks Nellie.

Here's a little idea of what's to come.

Can't complain for 3 weeks and 2 days into flowering. Nice and frosty already. They're not all like this yet, this one is just a little ahead of the pack. Stretched about 2" further as well.

Here are another three TM's and 4 TM clones that I'm trying to root. Never done the clone thing before. The TM's are in the smaller 1 gallon pots while the LR's are in the green pots. They are sharing space, so I gave them the bigger pots.

More to come...

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
I got troublemaker from a friend, cant wait to see how this turns out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts