What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Troublemaker - Doc Chronic Freebies

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
These have been going alongside their now perished Lowryder neighbors. They were really wanting some space. I'll get some more pics up tomorrow. Could use some suggestions on a new box too. I need to make it from 5 sheets of 4x8 osb. Needs two spaces, one for 24 and the other for 12. Want to do something side by side. Only have one extractor fan and one filter. I think I can pull it off, but suggestions are definetly welcome.

Here are the 4 I've got going now. I need to get a few clones and figure out what's what. I'll take some close ups of their crothes - maybe someone is good at pre-flowers. I'm a newb.

Been training them over and topping them. Hopefully if I can get them a 4 x4 space, they'll actually have room. These things have got fan leaves 1/2 again the size of my hand.

Thanks for droppin' by.

Spaced...

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Right on - thanks for stopping in. Think I've seen a couple of your grows too...

edit: Oh goodness, I don't think I've ever seen your matie there puffin (no pun intended Mr Parrot) a fattie... LOL, that's pretty cool.

Last edited:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Updated pics

Updated pics

Here they are! We have taken advantage of the extra space as can be seen. They are tied every which way and it has proved to be pretty productive. I've got 4 tops coming out of shoots - pretty freaking cool. These things are growing new branches everywhere.

Time to start taking some clones and figure out what's what. I wouldn't mind a male in there though for seeding a couple branches.

Enjoy!

Spaced...

I'm on dial up - these took forever and a day. Not really, just time to smoke and roll a joint. Look at that - it's backwards... Ha ha ha...

Big ass leaves

The clan

Stings, wire and some twist ties go a long way.

Some crotch shots. Any ideas?

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Found some pre flowers on two of the GIRLS tonight. I'm a happy dad! The other two are still undecided. We'll see in a few days I hope. Building them a new house now. I'll get some new pics up tomorrow.

Spaced...

jaypee89

that second from the last picture is how all of my plants look. cant tell if its a boy or girl...is it a girl?

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
You'll see a couple little white pistils at the base of some of the branches if they're girls. If male, you'll see a little crab-claw shaped pouch pointing up. Just have to wait long enough for them to start showing. The pistils are a dead give away, but the crab-claw pouch that the males show looks very similar - just without pistils. There is a really good thread on here about sexing plants - I don't have the address though.

Good luck and I'll post some pics tonight so that you can see the pre's.

Spaced...

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Everyone is really uniform here. Unknown - probably males though - really seem to be about the same height, just with a little more intense branching and node development. Seems like this would be a female trait moreso than a male. But, what do I know???

This is only half the strings. Lotsa tops though! They're all tied out like this.

This is going to be a nice little bush. Probably grab 5 clones from her and 5 from the other confirmed girlie

Night all.

Spaced...

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Hello to anyone following this. I've got some updates coming. It's been quite a while - started a new job.

The kids are HUGE - they are literally pushing the doors open now. HUGE growth spurt since the new year. Switched them to a transition mix of flora nova. They really seemed to have enjoyed it. 99% sure that I've got 3 girls and a boy now. We'll see. Clones that I took seem to be doing well. Put them in ro water with a stone. Not wilting - look like they're still on the plant. No roots yet though.

They are about 8" from the light now. New box is about 2 hours from being done. Just have to find time! They don't seem to be stressed by anymeans. They have completely filled out that cabinet now. Really mind blowing to see how fast they took off.

BTW - I'm getting some purplish leaves up on the top of the canopy as well. Really deep-greenish purplish. All of the fan leaves' stems are redish purple on top. Is this a trait of this strain? I can't seem to find out too much about it.

Spaced...

Last edited:

sonoma

I'm interested to see how the troublemaker turns out. Got some myself, and it looks exactly like that...... :lurk:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Hey Sonoma - thanks for dropping in. How far along are yours? Got any pics?

I don't doubt that yours look the same - these little things are just about as uniform as it gets as far as the height and structure go. Some seem to be a little more enthusiastic about branching, but that could've been all my chop choppin'.

Enjoy the new pics. They are in thier new home now. A little more space - definetly more vertical. Some of the lower leaves don't seem to be doing too hot. I gotta wonder if I should trim some of the lower shit up. But then again, I just started 12/12 today. Looks like they're just all bunching up and rubbing up on the walls or something.

When I took them from their original cab in the pics above, they were all the way to the top of the base cabinet and filled the entire space. About 6" from the bulb with now worries. That cheap 250cfm inline that I got does the trick. They're a ways from the bulb now. Hopefully it won't turn into a problem over the next 2 months while they flower.

Who wants to play "Guess the yield"? I'm hoping for 2zips a plant - hopefully all fem, but I'm not so sure anymore. We'll see pretty soon I'd imagine.

A.N.Other

Hi Spaced.

I must have like 5 packs of these I've got from the shop and not run yet, this thread is rapidly changing my mind!

Going to keep an eye on this! Looks great so far.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Thanks for the link smcp. I have a couple that have that same little nub, but they have little pistils coming out. One that doesn't have shit coming out. Just the little claw thing. healthy looking plant you have there though!

Hi ANother. I haven't grown but two "Seedbank" strains. This and lowryder. But from what I've seen with other bagseeds I've grown out, these are definetly superior! Nice smell from a young age. These are a little over 2 months old. First day of 12/12 was today.

Thanks for dropping in.

Spaced...

hidingtree

yeah SC! nice job so far ... good luck they look great .... sorry about the lowrider though . i always wanted to try those just to see the cute little mini plants .... and smoke em tooo . ok i started some doc's trouble maker also ... started 11/11/06 (seeds soaked ) and now its about 60 day under some fluoro shoplights ......(so needless to say they are progressing but sloooowwwlly)
here's 2 pics .... the second one is 2 weeks ago....

hope you dont mind ... me stoppin by ..... hope ya have a great one .... many blessings , hidingtree
p.s the largest and most vigorous one if a femme....

Last edited:
I got some trouble makers, but alas, ive got bigger fish to fry right now. Maybe Ill give her a try some day, so ill be following this grow. GL!

Punani JAck

I also have a pack of these.

Hindu kush x Master Kush is I remember correctly

So how much Kush is in this? 50%? 75%? just wondering...

GReat job so far man, I cant wait for some nice flower shots

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Hi HT, SR and PJ.

Did you say 60 days? You're definetly a patient person. Gotta admire that! It may be to your advantage, even with low lighting, to transplant them into larger pots. Looking good and healthy though! If you can spare it, look around on ebay. You can find cheap lights. I got a 400w with wing and bulb for $110. Made all the difference in the world.

SR - What else have you got going? Haven't ever smoked the TM, but the smell of the vegging kids makes my mouth water! Thanks for following along.

PJ - You are correct about the lineage. I guess if someone really wanted to find out just how much "kush" is in them, you could go back through and research all the breeding that took place to make each of the two hybrids that make this up. But the hell with that, I'll just smoke it and enjoy it! Thanks for the props! I'm awaiting those flowers too!

Hopefully by march 15th, I'll be in buds up to my waist. Shooting for 1/2 lb from the cab if they are all female. Only one isn't telling me anything yet, the other 3 are all confirmed. Too many pistils not to be!

Spaced...

A.N.Other

I believe as you say Jack they are Hindu Kush x Master Kush. The Master Kush (depending on it's source) is probably an Afghani'd Kush. Great for pain relief.

Hi Spaced, looking forward to seeing some pretty flowers. :lurk:

I've grown one or two Kush types in the dim and distant and they have often liked (if my memory serves me) a little Mg early in flowering to stave off any slight deficiency later, keep and eye for any signs of one. Looking good. :wave:

Last edited:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Is the Mg deficiency shown in the lower fan leaves as spots about a 1/4" across? Turn yellow, then brown, then the whole leaf dies?

If so, I've had a few of those. Researched it when it started but then came across another grower using flora nova 3 part, as I am, and he had the same problem, but again, not enough to fret over. There was an article in HT this month about nutes. They called it a manganeese (sp??) deficiency. They noted that it was often confused with Mg. (We are both talking about the Mg that means MaGnesium, right?)

As for the plants...

Doc says this...

Hindu kush/master kush cross, indica dominant, She is good for outdoor and indoor, is mold resistant and at early September ready to harvest when grown in the open. A bit leavy but buds are compact and dense so the yield is fine. Taste a bit musky and with a tone of mint.

Did a bit of digging.

Seedbank Somewhere said -

First called High-Rise, Master Kush was developed in one of the tall buildings of south Amsterdam. Instantly the coffeeshops fell in love with this special new tetraploid. Through popular demand, this Hindu Kush/ skunk hybrid was stabilized and marketed. It has been a classic ever since. A strong plant of medium height and bushiness, Master Kush is a heavy producer with soil, hydro, and has great greenhouse results. The earthy smell of Master Kush is strong and the smoke is smooth.
THC level: Strong 15-20%

and

Hindu Kush is another heavy indica from Nirvana. Originally one of the world’s true indicas brought back from the rugged Hindu Kush mountains. Hindu Kush stays short and has wide dark green leaves with dense buds forming on thick stems. The smoke has a musty earthy flavour and is heavy like hash on the lungs.

I'm no expert but I guess it would be fairly kush dominant with a twist of skunk seeing as the master kush is indica dominant.

Ok, so I got bored. I'll take back the "The hell with that" above.

Kids are going to be up in just about 45 mins. Gotta see how they did today in the dark. (Yes, this is the point where I become super ancy and overly anal about watching them)

Spaced...

Latest posts

Latest posts