What's new

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

27-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Born during the first week of May.

More flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

31-October-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; born 20-July:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

31-October-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; born 20-July.

Flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

31-October /1-November.

Yesterday and today, 26°C maximum in the shade, and 10°C minimum at night; air humidity between 40 and 55?. But rain and lower daytime temperatures are expected for next Wednesday 4-November...

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; nacida el 18-Junio / born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aroma: mixture of sweet carrot / tangerine, with apple / melon / kiwi (?)...

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

Hold on, now come the curves...

31-Octubre / 1-Noviembre.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Nacida en la primera semana de Mayo / Born during the first week of May.

The plant part of the stem source (which is bent about 45° towards the ground, and is almost 3 metres long):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Born during the first week of May.

The tip part of the plant:

picture.php

picture.php

Majo

Veteran
Ahaha Montuno! My friend you are a hero! I followed you since long time. That king kongo is a real beast... I'd loke to smoke a big blunt with you in front of the sea.

Btw how did you start them? indoor? And when did you transplant?

ciao ciao amigo

Montuno

...como el Son...
Ahaha Montuno! My friend you are a hero! I followed you since long time. That king kongo is a real beast... I'd loke to smoke a big blunt with you in front of the sea.

Btw how did you start them? indoor? And when did you transplant?

ciao ciao amigo

Hola!

King Congo 1st sprouted from the ground on May 5th. I had it in a pot a month before I transplanted it into the soil.
I don't have indoor; only outdoor cultivation.
As for the other, I put the ganja if you put the sea, because I live more than 300 kilometers from the nearest coast, he, in the interior of the Iberian Peninsula and more than 800 meters high ...

Salud!

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Born during the first week of May.

Lateral branches on the right side of the plant part of the stem source:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

Lateral branches on the right side of the plant part of the stem source:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Buds from those same side branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-October / 1-November.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

Mustafunk :
He leído una vez tu mensaje, pero me ha desaparecido después...: no es de clon, sino de un paquete de 10 semillas de la última edición.
Salud.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-October / 1-November.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

31-October / 1-November.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hola, Magoluci.
La primera King Congo (más Congo Point Noire) creo que durante la segunda quincena de Noviembre. La segunda K.C. (más South African Ciskei), durante esta actual primera quincena.
Salud!

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

1-November.

Secondary branch.

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
1-November-2020.

And so are the "madroños" (fruits of the strawberry tree, in English ?) on that date:

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

31-October /1-November.

Yesterday and today, 26°C maximum in the shade, and 10°C minimum at night; air humidity between 40 and 55?. But rain and lower daytime temperatures are expected for next Wednesday 4-November...

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; born 18-June):

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Aroma: mixture of sweet carrot / tangerine, with apple / melon / kiwi (?)...

4-November-2020.

The night of last day 2 it started to rain, and it will not stop (except on day 4, when I took these photos) until day 8. It is expected to rain again on the 9th, and then the sun will return...
Last day 1 we had a 26°C maximum, but these rainy days, the maximum temperatures in the shade have been between 17 and 21°C; the minimum temperatures in the shade have been between 8 and 10°C; the humidity is between 65 and 95%.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; nacida el 18-Junio / born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts