What's new

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

4-November-2020.

The night of last day 2 it started to rain, and it will not stop (except on day 4, when I took these photos) until day 8. It is expected to rain again on the 9th, and then the sun will return...
Last day 1 we had a 26°C maximum, but these rainy days, the maximum temperatures in the shade have been between 17 and 21°C; the minimum temperatures in the shade have been between 8 and 10°C; the humidity is between 65 and 95%.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; born 18-June):

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hola, amigo star crash !

The K.C. 2° ("South African Ciskei pheno") during this first half of November. The K.C. 1° ("Congo Point Noire pheno"), during the second half of this month. The Zamalmystic ("Zamal Mafate pheno), during December.

Take care of yourself ! Salud.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

4-November-2020.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Born during the first week of May.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

4-November-2020.

King Congo 1° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Born during the first week of May.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
and when it started flowering for you? it is flowering time information from Tropical seeds accurate? 75 days?

Montuno

...como el Son...
I don't know about indoors MAKA HALA.
But outdoors at my latitude, on September 1st we had 13 hours of light, and the autumn equinox (12 hours of light) was on September 22nd..
(But I would say that 84 days, 12 weeks, would be more appropriate...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
8-November-2020.

Today, day 8, it only drizzle a little. The day after tomorrow, day 10, the sun is expected to return. 19°C in the shadow of the maximum, and a minimum of 9°C at night.

November roses at Monte Adentro, and a general view of "La Perrera", with King Congo 2° in the foreground, Zamalmystic in the middle, and King Congo 1° in the background:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Zamalmystik 2020

Zamalmystik 2020

9-November-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; nacida el 20-Julio / born 20-July.

Its aroma has become very fruity over the last few days: carrot/mango with a chlorophyll/mint finish...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

9-November-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

9-November-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

9-November-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

9-November-2020.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Born during the first week of May.

Looking West: birth of the stem and its branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-Noviembre-2020.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands). Born during the first week of May.

Looking south-east, the tip of the plant:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-Noviembre-2020.

Looking North, branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-Noviembre-2020.

Buds of the branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

9-Noviembre-2020.

Buds of the branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t think the tropical seeds company sends to the United States? I need that King Congo in my life