What's new

Trippy taco test kitchen

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Granted, those qenetics might not need as strong a feed as the hybrids I got going but it was an eye opener in my case.
I figured I had better creep up the feed slowly. I was being sarcastic. I was actually surprised to see them look hungry right after popping up. I have started seeds in happy frog for years and it usually gets them a few sets of leaves before they ask for anything.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Man, I know we squabbled a bit a while back. But I would like to lay out an olive branch. There is almost no way we haven't met before. Because Sprout is one of my favorite local bands, hell favorite un general . I even tried to book them for my wedding. Their shows get super funky!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Man, I know we squabbled a bit a while back. But I would like to lay out an olive branch. There is almost no way we haven't met before. Because Sprout is one of my favorite local bands, hell favorite un general . I even tried to book them for my wedding. Their shows get super funky!
I don't remember squabbling. If you are local and like sprout I would mostly likely recognize you.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took a road trip yesterday
413C612B-D7A6-4F48-AB0E-856EF724B80C.jpeg
FEC124D4-C519-46EA-B89C-428BBB8EEEF2.jpeg
9CAFEDBF-F798-4236-9E2E-5503127A35D4.jpeg
A36D2698-EB2B-4908-BAFD-D294583882E1.jpeg
3B8FA4D6-4BA0-4C8D-96B7-D4BD96A6FC5A.jpeg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
That is a big tree. I hope you enjoyed the mini vacation.

It's been a long weekend here. Good mix of family drama and chores. Little less garden work than I planned on. But what good are plans if they don't change.

Could use a real vacation. Where responsible shit does not pile up while away. And everything is in order when I return.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a big tree. I hope you enjoyed the mini vacation.

It's been a long weekend here. Good mix of family drama and chores. Little less garden work than I planned on. But what good are plans if they don't change.

Could use a real vacation. Where responsible shit does not pile up while away. And everything is in order when I return.

is that even possible? i can go turkey hunting over a long weekend, leaving my wife & adult kids here & shit STILL flies all to hell while i'm gone... :dunno: :shucks:
I take many vacations every day when I go outside and walk my dog

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'll get some plant pics posted today. Phone has been a jerk telling me memory is full. Apparently I'm supposed to back up my files and delete them off my phone and they will still be there. I'm not technology trusting enough to do that just yet. I'll just keep deleting a few at a time and go camera shopping sometime soon.

Echo Watching nature on TV.
20230109_115748.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look like haze! I think I caught a buzz just looking at them! Thanks for sharing!

I guess these are Tom Hill Haze? Will look back a bit....

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This plant has an interesting orgin story. Back in 2020 I was popping a bunch of seeds. Mostly haze crosses and sowah. And growing a bunch of outdoor right behind the building we were growing in. I had already selected the 5 stanky sowah males. It was trimming season and of course the mildew from the outdoor attacked the indoor. I was making a bunch of crosses with the sowah. And the haze crosses were all still in veg. During cleaning I found 1 single seed in a preflower on a O haze x skunk 1. So there was no selection and I actually never smoked the mom. Anyways this is what that single seed is doing. Smells are spicy tobacco and thc. It was quite pine smelling until recently.
20230116_161747.jpg
20230116_161755.jpg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'll get some plant pics posted today. Phone has been a jerk telling me memory is full. Apparently I'm supposed to back up my files and delete them off my phone and they will still be there. I'm not technology trusting enough to do that just yet. I'll just keep deleting a few at a time and go camera shopping sometime soon.

Echo Watching nature on TV.
I hear ya on the picture problem. I even bought a thumb drive that apparently will plug right into my phone to store all my pics but I’m kinda lazy and definitely not technologically savvy.
CA35CB09-5C4F-4E0F-9051-82894BEDC80E.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts