What's new

Trippy taco test kitchen

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what happens when you actually buy a webcast they don’t provide a link they give you a portal which makes sense or else they never ever would make any money

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So what happens when you actually buy a webcast they don’t provide a link they give you a portal which makes sense or else they never ever would make any money
To be honest I only ordered a few. I usually say hey wife come use your card on this show. Or go watch at a friend's house.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just going through the routines right now everything seems to be running smoothly to three more weeks I’m thinking my current harvest will be done and I have another batch of clones working coming up along the backside

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So much to do today. Coffee barely cutting through the fog. Time to roll a joint and get on with it.

I thought everyone went back to school today. Turns out it's tomorrow.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Seedlings moving along. 67 out of 68. Going to feed them a little bit next watering. And either put them under a bigger light or move them closer. These lux clone lights work great for cuttings. Seems they are a little weak for haze seeds.
20230103_094216.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You’re gonna have your hands full you already do
I think the challenge is going to be keeping everything alive and happy in veg while waiting to smoke the winners. I expect a few generations of clones and probably putting the males outside in the spring.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Are you bottom watering those trays of seedlings , or do you do it on the top?
Started with a light top watering until most of the risk of damping off was over. Then bottom fed them once. Giving them their first nutes next time they need water.

Last edited: