What's new

Trichy & Lola's European Vacation to the Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrichyTrichy

LOL :) The exchange rate alone kills it big time.
So, save the kids :D

kushism

LoL sell the kids... rofl... I was thinking similar things Trichy.. It is a bit more expensive than i was thinking. i might not be able to make the 2009 cup, but 2010 for sure.. Gives me plenty of time to save my pennies :)

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Yeah, I thought an all access pass (including judges) was about $450.

A hooker for yummy will run you twice that in the red light district. Any other skank, you run the risk of giving him a nasty STD. You wouldn't want to do that to poor yummy now would you? Besides, yummy is one of the admin here. Didn't you know? Just a puppet meant to keep the entertainment level up.

Please don't spread falsities, some people will believe anything. I'm taking it this is not your first go round at IC?

X

xinsanewickedx

ok i won't sell the kids lol.i am thinking we can make it next year.

L

LolaGal

Anybody want my recipe for Moonshine? Sure fire way to pay those pesky bills and get to Amsterdam! :D

L

LolaGal

Keep OUT! Moonshine run in Progress! HIGHly flammable

Keep OUT! Moonshine run in Progress! HIGHly flammable

:D
picture.php

T

TrichyTrichy

Damn! I shouldn't of underestimated you. Charlene Daniels :D
BTW-that's friggin' cool

L

LolaGal

Now Ya'll KNOW, I don't SELL it.... ;)

Now Ya'll KNOW, I don't SELL it.... ;)

Damn! I shouldn't of underestimated you. Charlene Daniels :D
BTW-that's friggin' cool

Squeezins!
:hotbounce

Lola's Corn Squeezin's is MITY good.... Got the recipe from Granny Clampett!

It's legal in USA to make it, just not sell it.... I think you can keep up to 350 gallons of whiskey, bourbon, vodka, gin, etc. (That's 350 gallons of each type of liquor).

Of course, you can GIVE it away.... :biglaugh:

One tablespoon = :abduct::yoinks:

L

LolaGal

It's not hard. Just run your mash and then cook it off. The first run is about 180 proof. Add water, run mash again... maybe 3 times. Then you just mix the 3 runs together to get it down to about 110 120 proof....

Potato mash makes vodka.... Never made any gin. Mostly just whiskey or SHINE as we call it here in the hills....

Yeehaw!

Lola Sings" I live out in the woods ya see, no man, no kids, just the dog and me...

I can plough a field all day long, I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn... Country gals can survive.... Make my own whiskey and my own smoke too, ain't too many thangs this ole gal can't do" Yeehaw!

kushism

OMG you are too awesome!!!!! catfishing, making shine and smoke.. Thats so sexy!!! How come your not spoken for??? Theres just somethin about a woman who grow's her own, stills her own, and fishes for catfish!! ;)

yeehaw is right!!!!

LoL make ya a deal, you catch it, i'll cook it... :wink:

L

LolaGal

I like to tightline for catfish in the river. Smokin buds and drinkin beer, wasting a summer night away.

As for why I'm single, cause they ain't no men round these parts.. At least not none fer me.... I don't really go anywhere to meet anybody too. :)

I just want a little cabin in the woods, greenhouse out back and a little garden on the side! Trips to fun places a couple times a year. A few large diamonds, emeralds, and I'm happy.... lol. A boat to run the river in and a 4 wheeler for going to those outdoor grows... Maybe the Publisher's Clearing House will come down the driveway soon! Haha

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
It's not hard. Just run your mash and then cook it off. The first run is about 180 proof. Add water, run mash again... maybe 3 times. Then you just mix the 3 runs together to get it down to about 110 120 proof....

Potato mash makes vodka.... Never made any gin. Mostly just whiskey or SHINE as we call it here in the hills....

Yeehaw!

Lola Sings" I live out in the woods ya see, no man, no kids, just the dog and me...

I can plough a field all day long, I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn... Country gals can survive.... Make my own whiskey and my own smoke too, ain't too many thangs this ole gal can't do" Yeehaw!
gin is for wimps... but, the last time I drank 'shine?...it affected my tooth enamel & 2 brain cells

Status
Not open for further replies.