What's new

Trichy & Lola's European Vacation to the Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LolaGal

Yes, I think I need corporate sponsorship for this trip to happen.

I found out the tickets to the cup are like $1500 ?? I wonder if there is a scholarship fund or something I can apply for. I think I'm out of my league...

I think Paris Tennessee or Rome Georgia may be all I can afford... :biglaugh:

P

Peat

$1500 for tickets to the cup??? :yoinks:

Are you talking about "Judges Passes", or straight up admission fees??? :confused:

Grand Funk

$1500 USD?? Or is that pesos lol?? No way a ticket will cost that much given all the support and seeds sent in for the fund. They just wouldn't do that to us......would they?? Please explain how you got that info lola. I think you may have been duped.

T

TrichyTrichy

Ooh it was me.. I guessed it would be that much. To run an event ain't cheap. The laminate passes alone cost heaps of dosh.

Grand Funk

Perhaps a total figure if you count a budget round trip airfare, hotel, food, munchies, etc. i could see how a full on vacation type trip would be a few Grand$$

L

LolaGal

$1500 for tickets to the cup??? :yoinks:

Are you talking about "Judges Passes", or straight up admission fees??? :confused:

I think that's how much the judge's passes are. Wouldn't be much fun if you couldn't smoke... Heehee

$1500 USD?? Or is that pesos lol?? No way a ticket will cost that much given all the support and seeds sent in for the fund. They just wouldn't do that to us......would they?? Please explain how you got that info lola. I think you may have been duped.

I think it's accurate! We're not getting much good info on costs here yet, maybe somebody who went lasst time will tell us.

Ooh it was me.. I guessed it would be that much. To run an event ain't cheap. The laminate passes alone cost heaps of dosh.

Perhaps a total figure if you count a budget round trip airfare, hotel, food, munchies, etc. i could see how a full on vacation type trip would be a few Grand$$

I was hoping to spend only $2,000 or so, but I think that ain't gonna touch it. Guess I'll have to stand outside and look pitiful.... :biglaugh:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure i saw sativa judges passes on the old seedbay site at the start of april going for $300usd but dont quote me on that my brain is pretty frazzled ya know

L

LolaGal

Is it just me or is this site not loading pages today? Every F-Ing time I load a page today, I have to reload it to see the whole thing..... slow, so slow.

Maybe we can forge some passes? Anybody know anybody who makes fake ID? heehee

L

LolaGal

Yummy better get his own damn money... :D I'll buy him a hooker, but that's it!

L

LolaGal

I'm a little cranky tonite!

I think I broke my foot

No insurance! Living in the USA! Guess it'll hafta heal on it's own.... or not....

If only I could pop the bones back into place, it would feel better.

L

LolaGal

I think I broke that bone that goes to your big toe. The one from your ankle to that big toe joint.

I keep trying to relocate the bone. Maybe I'll go see the local Veternarian tomorrow if I can't get it back into place. shit, can't even spell tonite. heehee...

My kingdom for some of the good stuff like ole Mikey Jackson had.... Only the rich get anesthesiologists to live at their house! Michael Moore, help me, help me... :D

p.s. Maybe a steak tomorrow. My Mom made me eat Hamburger Helper at her house! (Lola retches)

On a more positive note, I took those stitches I put in my thumb last week out today! Healed up good! :D

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you're giving that old addage "stay safe" a whole new meaning! First the hand, then the hamburger helper, now the toe bone! Stay safe Lola! Then again i started my pants on fire at work yesterday, so i'll just be quiet.:yoinks:
RM

L

LolaGal

you're giving that old addage "stay safe" a whole new meaning! First the hand, then the hamburger helper, now the toe bone! Stay safe Lola! Then again i started my pants on fire at work yesterday, so i'll just be quiet.:yoinks:
RM

Retardo, you handsome devil, I can't pay attention to anything you say for looking at your handsome picture.

You look slightly familiar, but then again I like those latin types...

What did you say? :D

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Yummy better get his own damn money... :D I'll buy him a hooker, but that's it!

You WILL have to pay for the therapy he will need, for the trauma he will experience after you leave him alone with said prostitute.

Other than that y'all have fun!

L

LolaGal

As I've said before, I bet $5,ooo that Yummy don't go! Anybody wanna take my bet?

Now me, I'll be there if I can scrounge up the funds!

T

TrichyTrichy

He is thinking seriously about it Imagine..Yummybud in Amsterdam-I'd bet the press would be there welcoming him off the plane. Sir Yummybud lord of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.