What's new

Trichy & Lola's European Vacation to the Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LolaGal

Trichy Trichy and I are saving our pennies to get to the next cup.

We are starting to plan our trip and we need advice on where to stay, etc. the usual!

We want a really super luxurious hotel suite, champagne, the works.

Anybody got any good advice for the Yanks headed on the Grand Tour?

T

TrichyTrichy

OMG! I thought we were just going to surprise them. :) First we gotta go to Dr.Tulps museum then see rembrandt's house. ooh ya then smoke shops. :)
(you know i am turning 5 shades of red cause everyone knows now)

L

LolaGal

Yup, that sounds like fun! I dig Rembrandt. Hope there are some tulips blooming to look at! I got a new memory card for my camera, I'm getting ready.

But you may be planning a trip with the wrong girl.... I'm headed to the smoke shop FIRST!.... then Rembrandt... then smokeshop.... then..... heehee...

I plan on staying high 24/7 for the whole trip!

T

TrichyTrichy

Wait, there isn't a coffee shop at the airport? Pfft. first coffee then to Tulp's.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I lived in the Dam for nearly 5 years and I've never seen a tulip, never been to a Museum
Been to plenty of Coffee Shops though

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: They would have to kick me out of the coffee shops, I think I'd be to blazed to walk anywhere for anything

T

TrichyTrichy

Imagine looking at the Vermeer's and the lot totally blazed... going to dam to embibe so whatever dictates or what lola says :)

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trichy Trichy and I are saving our pennies to get to the next cup.

We are starting to plan our trip and we need advice on where to stay, etc. the usual!

We want a really super luxurious hotel suite, champagne, the works.

Anybody got any good advice for the Yanks headed on the Grand Tour?

sounds nice :yes:
advise = take Brother Bear with you !!!!!

L

LolaGal

I lived in the Dam for nearly 5 years and I've never seen a tulip, never been to a Museum
Been to plenty of Coffee Shops though

Cool we will have to visit OldPink for sure then! Put that on our list Trichy, visit Oldpink!

We are gonna take you out to the tulip fields with us Pink! Gonna kidnap ya and force ya to look at the beautiful flowers with us girls.... :D

Where's the luxury hotel suite of dreams at ? :1help:

T

TrichyTrichy

BB: If you are down with it.. Send me a pm. We'll all travel together.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sure just let me go ask my wife if i can go to Amsterdam with two smoking hot chicks for a week.
BRB

oh she said no :fsu:
LOL i would love to come really, and she would let/trust me
but no more vacation time left, its all planned or used
you girls have a blast and take lots of pictures for us :smoweed:

L

LolaGal

Hey I dont want to be left out!! ..Im down! :D hehhe Ill bring jam!! lol

Yum... Jam!

OK, We should have enough of the Trinity together at one place for somebody to get real stoned. Maybe we should reserve a table.

Now this is gonna be fun! The Three Bad Girls of ICMag go to the DAM!

I'm stoked for this one.... am saving up my $100 bills in a jar marked GO DAM!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
What date are you planning on going...? Ive been wanting to go for a while, but in this economy none of my friends can afford to go with and im not trying to go solo (creepy if u ask me)!!!! Kinda funny thing,,, i started saving a up money in a shoebox for a trip the dam a while ago, but i coudnt find anyone that could afford to go with me so the box has enough for like 3 trips to amsterdam!! lol, so im destined for a good time!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Glad you gals are going to the Dam! Having lived there a few years myself (10!!!) I would HIGHLY recommend that you visit the Cannabis College and introduce yourselves to Lorna, the directress.

Then make sure you visit the Abraxas and the Dampkring, the only shops worth a damn in the dam!... IMHO.

If you can hook up with that FAT American on the motorbike he has the best hash in the Dam...!

He cruises the coffeeshops daily looking for biz...

What else...OH! get out of town and see the REAL Holland... just rent a bike and cruise down the banks of the Amstel river a ways... and you'll see more tulips, ducks, bikes, dams, canals, barges and more than you could ever imagine! Canal Boat tours are GREAT. Especially the ones serving drinks...and there was a canal boat tour for stoners, ask at the Greenhouse or Cannabis College for directions to those guys...

Wish I could come along but the weather really sucks in November, better bring your down coat, cloves, hat, rain gear, etc. But in AMsterdam you will always have a good time...

But hang onto your bags! The most favourite passtime of criminals in Amsterdam is the stealing of bags and backpacks...it is amazing how quickly they can distract you and then poof! Your stuff is gone...

Be safe, be happy!

T

TrichyTrichy

Don't forget we are bringing the Yummybud :) Might have to hold Mrs Peat back :) You know Yummybud is a cassanova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts