What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treegrowing, Groundgrowing, Microgrowing. Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Autos.

G

Guest129216

Great job bom :) What are you using for fertillizer later on?

Thx abcdef. You have done a good job yourself. Regarding fertz I really don't have much experience. Some of the beds I made were pretty heavily fertillized, and some were not. Maybe Blåkorn, chickenpellets, bone meal and blood meal.

Try to treat them like the plants in my garden i guess. Fertillizing little but often seems to be the trick there.....

In the tree I think I will use Biobizz and grow and bloom.

Any advice regarding ferts are highly appreciated. I'm going to place an order at alien soon.....

I'm going to wait a while before ferting more though. Don't wanna burn the plants. Hopefully I haven't already. It is going to be exciting to see how the first ones I put out are doing. Now that I'm finnished with the planting I'll get time to do that:).

:artist:

Last edited:
G

Guest129216

I have been recommended Heavy Harvest by AN by several people by the way. But they don't have that at Alien.

I will also try to make some Nettle extract I think.

A

arcticsun

they had it at cropshop last i checked, was a while ago tho.

i wouldnt know anyway whats best, ive used AN for my indoor grows regularly and been pleased with the results. I guess in the future ill be looking to go organic on my outdoor grows.

weve had horrible weather lately up around here, its damn cold for the season atm so i dont think ill be setting anything out until next week at the earliest. fingers crossed for warmer weather

peace m8

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
looking great bom!

the weather is very cold considering tha date in here also. damn cold nights still in the countryside...

G

Guest129216

Hey Arctic and Suomi :wave:.

Too bad about your cold weather, I'm sure it's going to get warmer soon. It has here anyways. Has hardly rained in weeks and the sun is usually shining.

This means watering, so I went to some spots today. Always very exciting to approach the plants and see if they are fine.

SPOT 5.

All plants had grown quite a bit and things were looking good.

Bomsebilete052-1.jpg

SPOT 8.

Things were looking good here too. Not so long since I planted theese out, but they all seemed fine. The Ovala Rastatajas seems very uniform(alike). All going for length instead of width at this point it seems.

Bomsebilete058-1.jpg

This one is for you Blackone The Pehkuruder(left) seems to handle the transplant well.

Bomsebilete055-1.jpg

:jump:

blackone

Veteran
I love what I see there, thanks a lot for that pic :) Makes me think I can get a pretty damn good Pehkuruder grow myself if I'm doing it right - I just germed around 100 plants a couple of days and 96 are in pots now. Perhaps 40 good females with a little luck (and if the slugs will let me... I'm going to make my spot totally blue with ferramol rofl)

G

Guest129216

Well that's just great. They have good germ-rates for sure those Finnish bastards. Can't wait to see all those pkr's of yours. I have good experience with Ferramol too. Not so many slugs here, but i've never had a problem with them when ferramol is being used.

Later man.

rocket high

Veteran
hi bom you,ve been very busy ..........looking really good hope it works out for you ......:biggrin:
im outdoor growing in scotland so i have my work cut-out to say the least its been raining for the last week ...low-ish temps as well ...im putting them out next week the weather is meant to be better... im only doing 10 femmed auto's
5 X sweet seeds FAST BUD
5 X sweet seeds BIG DEVIL(super auto)
Ive made a pen for them to stop the deer,rabbits and possibly (humans)
mold is a big killer of weed here so i hope it pans out ;)

heres a pic of my half finnished pen on the hillside

Last edited:
G

Guest129216

Thx for the pic rocket high, and good luck with your grow. It's going to be exciting to see what all the fuzz is about when it comes to those super auto's. Looks like a nice spot, but wouldnt the fence just attract humans?

I think we have the same amount of rain as you do, so mold is surely going to be a prob. for me too.

Later alligator.

rocket high

Veteran
its quite marshy land so nobody in their right minds would be able to walk over it to get to the pen ...am also putting WW2 type barbed wire barracades around the parameter ..just like a mini fort lol

Dear & mold ate my last outdoor grow years ago so am adamant it wont happen again so am taking evey precaution possible this time ;)

cant wait till there out of my house ...ive got a indoor grow coming up in a couple of months so need the space :)

l8rs

InPotiTrust

Things are looking good i see BOM.....

On ferts check those bottles to see if they have bone meal or blood meal as i would not recommend any of the 2 cause if you do use them you will go back to your plot and see nothing but dug up plants and you would cry as i did my first year outdoors...

You can use them but only in the fall as they need ample time to decompose...

Just top dress with the chicken poo or get some guano...

GrnMtFinn

Do you have any seed-making in mind? I'm going to pollinate one of my females. I'll dust a bit of pollen from different males on different branches and label the branches, so I know what seeds are what. For a variety of different seeds for next year.

G

Guest129216

its quite marshy land so nobody in their right minds would be able to walk over it to get to the pen ...am also putting WW2 type barbed wire barracades around the parameter ..just like a mini fort lol

Dear & mold ate my last outdoor grow years ago so am adamant it wont happen again so am taking evey precaution possible this time

Sounds good man!:headbange building a fort for your plants.... Never heard about anyone taking it to those extremes before...:D I love it.
Things are looking good i see BOM.....

On ferts check those bottles to see if they have bone meal or blood meal as i would not recommend any of the 2 cause if you do use them you will go back to your plot and see nothing but dug up plants and you would cry as i did my first year outdoors...

You can use them but only in the fall as they need ample time to decompose...

Just top dress with the chicken poo or get some guano...

Hey :wave: Thx for the good advice. Chicken poo I like to use in my garden. Guano i don't think they have here....

Ample time to decompose means "short time" yes?. Pardon my french....

Nice spots man !
Strains are so nice
Keep up the updates
Peace

Nice to see you again Haxi. Vive la Haxi! I will try to keep up up dating.

Do you have any seed-making in mind? I'm going to pollinate one of my females. I'll dust a bit of pollen from different males on different branches and label the branches, so I know what seeds are what. For a variety of different seeds for next year.

I deffintatly want to make seeds. I have never done that before, so that part is very exciting I think. I have been told that the method you are describing is possible, so I will probably try that, but I will also have some spots where I'm just gonna let the plants do their "thing".

:artist:

:blowbubbles:

Today it is finally raining here. I'm superhappy about that, because otherwise I would have had to water a lot of plants. Now I can just sit back and relax. Too bad my man is out of town and I only have this dry moroccan........ Oh well.

Later Lads and Tads.

G

Guest129216

Just went out in the garden and found slugs everywhere because of the rain. Now I regret not putting ferramol(slug poison) on all the spots......

If it's not raining I'm worrying about the water, it it's raining I'm worrying about the slugs....

All this worrying .... What is it good for?

Nothing I guess.

Seedling

Has been raining here for 6 days now and i havnt been able to go out and check on my lady's... Have copper wire around all of them but skipped the feramol as well, had some trouble with it before. The slugs like it soo much, it attracts them to the spots I used it on but i guess if u use enough of it it attracts and kills them all....

Just hoping my plants are big enough to with stand the slug attacks. Put another 60 Auto beans in soak yesterday, amongst them 10 Finx x Perkeruhder, and they are being planted out sunday. Pray for sun my friends! (after you had that rain you wanted that is.)

Keep up the good work my friend.

haxi

You can put a line of sand all around your plants that will keep slugs away as they can not cross the sand line theoricaly!

InPotiTrust

BOM[B/] I feel your pain...We always have to worry if it's not slugs it's deer or something lol...

When i say ample i mean it needs a long time to decompose and is only best when used in the fall for next years planting...

If u can't get guano try to get some alfalfa pellets at the pet store make sure it's the one without salt...It should be pretty cheap as i'm cheap.I like to find stuff thats good but cheap...

A

arcticsun

Just went out in the garden and found slugs everywhere because of the rain. Now I regret not putting ferramol(slug poison) on all the spots......

damn m8.. was there any damage on the plants?

If it's not raining I'm worrying about the water, it it's raining I'm worrying about the slugs....

lol atleast you are not worrying about the temperatures :freezing:

All this worrying .... What is it good for?

Nothing I guess.

hehe .. its early in the season yet, there will probably be enough to worry about as we grow along :D

peace m8