What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treegrowing, Groundgrowing, Microgrowing. Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Autos.

Seedling

Good luck mate, will be watching this all the way. You have a lot of factors making it interesting. Its far north, lots of different and great genes, different locations.... im loving this! Will be one great thread. Sending some karma your way and hoping for a long , long, sunny summer up your way.
Giddy up.
//S

G

Guest129216

I can see y you would not want to start anymore seeds got alot on your plate there...

I've grown plant with temps in excess of over 100...I think thats like 38 degrees celsius just need to water more often...With the way i grow i try not to think of what man has come up with about whats max and whats not just try to test things out for yourself...

You are totally right dude. That's why I put exclamation marks in "max temp". I know that especially when it comes to gardening, there are so many thesis and opinions that one just have to find out for oneself. 38 degrees sounds uplifting though, maybe it'll work. We will see.

Subscribed
Your seedlings looks good !
Can't wait to see them growin'
Keep it up
Peace

subbed. good luck buddy.

Thx guys. Will be following your grows aswell.:bis:

Went up to check the treebucket with the finnish seeds in today. I got really excited when i saw that atleast 10 of the 20 seeds had sprouted. :woohoo: we have had 4 really warm days now, so the soil was dry as a desert. Put 2,5 litres of water in there.
Bomsebilete058.jpg

Good luck mate, will be watching this all the way. You have a lot of factors making it interesting. Its far north, lots of different and great genes, different locations.... im loving this! Will be one great thread. Sending some karma your way and hoping for a long , long, sunny summer up your way.
Giddy up.
//S

Thx for the kind words seedling. Really appreciate it. Sending the Karma straight back at ya.:biggrin:

Later ev.

:plant grow:

G

Guest129216

:wave:Hey again fellow weedlovers:wave:

I put out some more plants yesterday. Putting out plants is the sketchiest thing. I feel like a real criminal doing it. A lot of my spots are kind of in the public, so I'm on tiptoe while doing it.

It's going to get real boring to grow weed when/if it gets legalized.

:fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

I can picture myself sitting in a rocking chair telling stories to my granchildren about the risks we were taking and how fucked up the laws were. And they are gonna be like: What:yoinks: You weren't allowed to grow a plant, but you could buy hardliquer and no one would lift an eyebrow. Man that's crazy:thinking:

And I'm gonna be sitting there puffin om my pipe :smoke: saying:

Yea those were the times, those were the times. You kids have it so easy today.

Well well, on with the show:

SPOT 3.
In the middle of the pic on top of that little hill.
Bomsebilete006-10.jpg

Put out 9 plants there.

In the back from left:

Royal Dane
Royal Dane x White Russian
UK 08-09
Royal Dane x Thyphoon

In the middle:

Royal Dane x White Russian

In the front from left:

Royal Dane x Thyphoon
Royal Dane
Lalandia Erdpurt Udemix
Royal Dane

Bomsebilete007-12.jpg

SPOT 4.

Just one hole with two Leb plants in it:

Bomsebilete008-6.jpg

Here are the two Leb plants right before going out:
Bomsebilete004-11.jpg

Peace out..............:gday:

haxi

Yo!
Nice spot man ! :)
But I think you should plant your seedlings more spaced... !

See you :D
Peace

S

slimj

:wave:

nice bom:D

can`t wait to see how all that strains turn out here in the north:plant grow:

it is going to be real fun:dance013:

i wondering of all that strains,who is gonna get finish here:D

peace and good luck mate:pirate:

G

Guest129216

Yo!
Nice spot man !
But I think you should plant your seedlings more spaced... !

See you
Peace

Yo man! Thx for input:)

A lot of people have told me that I should have more space between the plants, so I'm kind of confused......:chin:

Take spot 3 for instance. I have nearly 200 litres of soil there, and 9 plants.

If 4 of theese turn out male, and one dies of a slug attack, Im left with 4 females. They will then have 50 litres of soil each.

Shouldn't that be enough?

I can also tie them to the side so that they won't be so close.

I'm very interested in opinions on this, as I have 50 plants left to put out. Please let me if this sounds good or bad.
:violin:

nice bom

can`t wait to see how all that strains turn out here in the north

it is going to be real fun

i wondering of all that strains,who is gonna get finish here

peace and good luck mate

Hey slim:wave: Nice to see you here!

I'm really interested in seeing what will finnish aswell. As stated earlier, I won't believe anything will finnish after last years failure.....

R

rushchaser

you are a brave man to climb trees with bucket and all the soil! I am sure that gets old if you have a dry summer!

InPotiTrust

Things are looking great Bom...Don't worry about the seedling spacing as u don't know the males yet....I put 3 plants per hole when i don't know the sex plus there's other things to worry about too...

G

Guest129216

I like the way your not putting all of your eggs in one basket.

Subscribed.

Thx man. I have many eggs in many baskets:)

you are a brave man to climb trees with bucket and all the soil! I am sure that gets old if you have a dry summer!

I am just a rushchaser......:bump: Carrying 50 litre bags of wet soil on my shoulder up there wasn't easy though.:tree:

Things are looking great Bom...Don't worry about the seedling spacing as u don't know the males yet....I put 3 plants per hole when i don't know the sex plus there's other things to worry about too...

Thx. Wondering more than worrying actually:tiphat:

Looking good bom

So far so good........

Went up to the treebucket where I put 20 Finx x Pehkuruder seeds directly in soil today, and guess what ALL 20 HAD COME UP..:jump:

I had not expected that, Will just have to remove the males and the weakest ones I guess. Only 65 litre of soil in the bucket.

Bomsebilete002-15.jpg

Bomsebilete001-18.jpg

N

nukkumatti

Hohooo!! What a find your thread mate!! :)
That tree pot looks really interesting.. I put down my plans to grow in tree. Found some nice ground spots so all will go there.. :)

Subscribed monn! :) Bom is the BOMB JEAH!!

G

Guest129216

that's BOMB BOM! tagged fo shure! really excited about those pr x fnix in the tree!

Glad to hear it! They are the ones I'm the most excited about I think.

I
:bongsmi:

Go! Go! Go! Go!

:skiiing: :skiiing: :skiiing: :skiiing: :skiiing: :skiiing:

:wave: :thank you:
Hohooo!! What a find your thread mate!!
That tree pot looks really interesting.. I put down my plans to grow in tree. Found some nice ground spots so all will go there..

Subscribed monn! Bom is the BOMB JEAH!!

Hey Nukkis!!! How you've been? Excited to see you here.

Although when it comes to growing im pretty sure that NUKKUMATI IS THE BOMB

:biggrin:

I encountered a little problem. I found four-six bees in the tent when I was going to water yesterday. Pretty big ones, shiny yellow and black if you know which kind I mean.

One of them was charging at me so I just had to leave the perimeter. The trip up to where the tent is, is kind of difficult as it involves climbing, balancing, and Jumping. So It was a little stressful with a furious bee behind me. It went fine though.

I left the tent open, and put on a hood and some pants and went back up about a half hour later. There were still two there, but now on the outside of the tent. Hope they are not going to build a nest up there. Hopefully they were just disoriented because off the light, and they will leave me alone.

The plants are getting pretty big and drinks very much water, so I'm going too get them out as soon as possible. Afraid of rootbounding too.

Later ev.!:gday:

A

argoagro

Looking good. One year I put a bunch of bagseeds in a 5-gallon bucket in a snowstorm. That spring when I came back there was 7 seedlings, they survived all year & ALL were female! They lived a shitty life, 1/2way through the summer they were SOOO rootbound, I cut a hole in the bottom of the 5-gallon bucket & put it atop a 15-gallon planter, and this was in a PITA of a guerilla spot. They grew into the new planter a little, but there was a 3-week drought/hot spell & I couldn't water them the 2X a day they needed, lol. I still pulled 3-4 0unces of nightmare bud (as in Nightmare to trim!! wouldn't even tough now!) from that little 5-gallon bucket AND it was harvested about 2 weeks early because I got seen coming out one time (Due to the constant maintenance needed and not following another rule). Anyways it was a learning experience for sure, I actually had NO PROBLEMS tying them away from center so they were all getting good light, maybe once every 1-2 week visits were even required for that. .

G

Guest129216

Looking good. One year I put a bunch of bagseeds in a 5-gallon bucket in a snowstorm. That spring when I came back there was 7 seedlings, they survived all year & ALL were female! They lived a shitty life, 1/2way through the summer they were SOOO rootbound, I cut a hole in the bottom of the 5-gallon bucket & put it atop a 15-gallon planter, and this was in a PITA of a guerilla spot. They grew into the new planter a little, but there was a 3-week drought/hot spell & I couldn't water them the 2X a day they needed, lol. I still pulled 3-4 0unces of nightmare bud (as in Nightmare to trim!! wouldn't even tough now!) from that little 5-gallon bucket AND it was harvested about 2 weeks early because I got seen coming out one time (Due to the constant maintenance needed and not following another rule). Anyways it was a learning experience for sure, I actually had NO PROBLEMS tying them away from center so they were all getting good light, maybe once every 1-2 week visits were even required for that. .
Great to read this. Thx for sharing. Then maybe I can get 20 females and grow them all!!! We will see.

Still a couple of bees up with the tent. So it's kinda freaky to go see the plants.

Put some more out today:

SPOT 5.

Forgot to take a pic. of the surrondings.

From left:

Back:

-Leb
-Leb
-Oldfarmer Nepal

Middle:

-Royal Dane
-Royal Dane
-Ovala Rastataja

Front:

-Ovala Rastataja
-Ovala Rastataja
-Ovala Rastataja

Bomsebilete003-14.jpg

SPOT 6.

Two separate holes. This spot was used last year, And as an experiment I'm using the soil that was there. Fertilized with some ash, coffee, eggshells, and chickenpellets last year. This year I just chopped up the soil and put the three plants there.

Here is a pic of the spot and the three plants that grew there last year. Pic is from early october. The plants grew big and healthy, but no budding.......

Bomsebilete037-1.jpg

The two in the left hole are: -Royal Dane x Thyphoon

The one to right is: -Royal Dane x White Russian.

Bomsebilete007-13.jpg

Feels good to get them out.

Later everybody:ying:

Last edited: