What's new

Treegrowing, Groundgrowing, Microgrowing. Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Autos.

G

Guest129216

SPOT 9.

All four finx or prks were there, but they had not grown much. Also they had small yellow spots on the leaves. Maybe the soil is too nourishing. I don't know, but they were not looking good. Kinda sad cause I was hoping to make seeds at this spot. Things might still turn around I guess. One was a female though.:)(back left one)

Bomsebilete061-1.jpg

G

Guest129216

SPOT 10.

This was my supposedly animalfree spot, but I guess it's not afterall.

Probably a fox or hare had been in both beds. The plants were doing fine though. Something had been digging around three of the stems. Plant's hadn't been hurt yet though, so I'm crossing my fingers for this spot. Also there was a weird smell there(not weed), rather urin or something. I don't know. We will see what happens I guess.

None had shown sex yet, but the Royal Dane that's by itself appears to be male....

Bomsebilete046-3.jpg

Bomsebilete042-1.jpg

The Royal Dane. Something has been digging around it's stem, and bended it a little bit, but It seems to be fine.

Bomsebilete043-3.jpg

F

fisher

hey bom!
60 north wow,
will like to see the ones in the tree,
i can say the spot 9 looks like they'll be fine,
good luck

G

Guest129216

Tree spot update.

I hadn't been up there since I planted them out, so I was very excited.
The soil was very dry, but I gave them a good soak. 12 litres all together. All plants were there. Healthy looking aswell. Extremly windy up there though. Maybe I have to find a smaller tree next year.

I will start at the top and move downwards.

90 litre bucket with Diesel and Blue Ryders: Looked fine I guess.

Bomsebilete050-2.jpg

Bomsebilete049-2.jpg

Bomsebilete051-2.jpg

:dance013:

35 litre bucke with Danish pot x Blue Ryder. Thees had grown the most of the treeplants. This is because they get shelterd from the wind by the 90 litre bucket I think.

Bomsebilete053.jpg

The bucket with finx and prks. All 20 were still there. Looking good I guess. Have a look.

Bomsebilete059.jpg

Bomsebilete058-2.jpg

Bomsebilete060-1.jpg

Short Stuff on the side and Blue Ryder in the middle. The Blue Ryder was the only one that had shown sex in the tree. Definatly a male, and I regret not pulling it as I think I won't make seeds in the tree. Maybe I'll get around too it later today.

Bomsebilete054-1.jpg

Next time I go to water the treeplants I'm contemplating weather I should start Fertilizing or not. I have Biobizz grow and bloom. Opinions on this is appreciated, cause I don't have a clue on what theese auto's need.

G

Guest129216

Hey THC123.:wave:

Too bad about that deer eating your babies , do you have replacement?
I don't have replacements. I have more auto seeds though, and I am contemplating wether I should start more. After mid-september I don't think they will grow much. That leaves me 3 months which should be enough actually. hmmm. Maybe I should do that. Too bad about all that good soil beeing wasted you know.

I have a lot of males to pull it seems, so I should have thought about having replacements before. Oh well. We learn as long as we live......:blowbubbles:

hey bom!
60 north wow,
will like to see the ones in the tree,
i can say the spot 9 looks like they'll be fine,
good luck
Hey fisher :wave:

I think spot 9 will be fine too, but it bugs me that I can't determine what kind of creature that has been there.... Tree update came just after you posted, so hopefully you are still around.

Later.

I have also been to some spots this morning. Update coming soon, just have to take care of some stuff.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
WOW! Bom the tree hugger!

WOW! Bom the tree hugger!

Tree spot update.

I hadn't been up there since I planted them out, so I was very excited.
The soil was very dry, but I gave them a good soak. 12 litres all together. All plants were there. Healthy looking aswell. Extremly windy up there though. Maybe I have to find a smaller tree next year.

I will start at the top and move downwards.

90 litre bucket with Diesel and Blue Ryders: Looked fine I guess.

Bomsebilete050-2.jpg

Bomsebilete049-2.jpg

Bomsebilete051-2.jpg

35 litre bucke with Danish pot x Blue Ryder. Thees had grown the most of the treeplants. This is because they get shelterd from the wind by the 90 litre bucket I think.

Bomsebilete053.jpg

The bucket with finx and prks. All 20 were still there. Looking good I guess. Have a look.

Bomsebilete059.jpg

Bomsebilete058-2.jpg

Bomsebilete060-1.jpg

Short Stuff on the side and Blue Ryder in the middle. The Blue Ryder was the only one that had shown sex in the tree. Definatly a male, and I regret not pulling it as I think I won't make seeds in the tree. Maybe I'll get around too it later today.

Bomsebilete054-1.jpg

Next time I go to water the treeplants I'm contemplating weather I should start Fertilizing or not. I have Biobizz grow and bloom. Opinions on this is appreciated, cause I don't have a clue on what theese auto's need.

:jump::dance013::jump:
What a show!
Slowly you are becoming my fav gardener!:blowbubbles:
:thank you: for carrying your cam, taking those great pics and most of all for sharing it with us:thank you:

G

Guest129216

SPOT 1.

Hadn't been here in three weeks or something. Plants were looking good. Prk or Finx in the front were male. I pulled them and threw them. One of them had open pollen sacks. The Nepal in the back (left) and the Royal Dane (Back right) are deffinatly my biggest plants at this stage. The Roayl Dane seems like a Vigorous male. The Nepal hadn't shown sex yet, but I think and hope that it is a female. I will try to use the Royal Dane for breeding I think. The spot is nowhere near other spots.

Bomsebilete068.jpg

Bomsebilete070.jpg

The RD stud. Maybe this one will pollinate alot of branches elsewhere if I can pull it off.

Bomsebilete067.jpg

G

Guest129216

Thx for the kind words Paulo. I'm not really satisfied with the pics from the tree. Looks much better in real life. Hard to get a good angle aswell up there. I will try to climb one of the surrounding trees with a better cam one day, hopefully....

SPOT 2.

Two beds here

Looking okay I guess. This place is not so sunny, and that shows. The plants are stretching away from the wall to try to reach for the light. Have to tie them later on I think.

Two plants had shown sex here. One Ovala Ratsastaja was male. I threw it in the river. A leb plant was female:). It was the smallest of all the plants there though.

Ovala Ratsastaja male furthest to the left.
Leb female number 4 from left.

Bomsebilete076.jpg

The Royal Dane x Thyphoon furthest to the right has a funky growing technique. I'm just going to let it do it's thing I think.

Bomsebilete073.jpg

THC123

Veteran
LOL i'm really impressed with the tree growing

But giving water seems a pain in the ass , maybe next year buy water polymers(you can buy them at any garden center) this way you drastically reduce the amount of water you have to give

Keep up the good work and don't fall out of them trees:dance013:

G

Guest129216

SPOT 3.

Found one male(Royal Dane) which I pulled and put down in the hole with the two leb plants on SPOT 4. Those two leb plants have been attacke by slugs, and really underwatered. Still alive, but not looking good. If I find males I want to keep, I think this is a good place for them.

The rest of the plants on spot 3 were looking good. Couldn't see which sex they were. I found a beercan right next to the bed. It was half full with beer. The spot is right next to a rarely used parking lot, so maybe someone just threw it up there. I don't know. Rednecks use the parking lot for burnouts and such from time to time.

Here are some pics:

Bomsebilete062.jpg

Bomsebilete064.jpg

Bomsebilete065.jpg

Phew. That was alot of updating. Thank you all for following my growing adventure.

Later all.

G

Guest129216

LOL i'm really impressed with the tree growing

But giving water seems a pain in the ass , maybe next year buy water polymers(you can buy them at any garden center) this way you drastically reduce the amount of water you have to give

Keep up the good work and don't fall out of them trees:dance013:

Thx Thc123. I am going away several times this summer, so I have to buy some water polymers I think. Have never used them before, but it's a good idea. Would be a shame if the plants died from drought after all this work.

I don't intend to fall btw. he he.

haxi

Looking nice man!!
Tree growing is amazing :tiphat:

About auto's, I read somewhere that the must is to feed them with bloom fertilizer since the 3rd week... I don't know through, I never did autos, this year is my first time, too!

Peace :rasta:

rocket high

Veteran
hi bom am in awe of your grow thats a lot of work your putting in:tiphat:.
the tree grow is lovely might try that next year.....

is that true haxi week 3 with bloom fert's...mine aint getting fed for a while they look fine they're a month old now ...but all is well :)

N

nukkumatti

Go BOM GO!! BOMpeli BOM!! :D

You been busy there bro!! Hope the autumn treats you well ;) Atleast from the work you been putting up !!
Jeah monn I need to get back and read the whole thread a bit better..:) Been a bit busy with intoxicating and ...Well not much else!! :D:D

Grow on bro!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
another wonderful update.

hope that beer can isn't a sign that some one found them. it's a bit suspicious that it's standing up like that if it was thrown there, but i guess it's possible. maybe some good Samaritan saw snails and decided to help out lol.

speaking of replacements, you could use some of those 20 in the tree, i'm sure you could still get some of them out of there and use some where else. even if half are male i think 10 females will still be too many in that pot, so might as well move some of them if you have a better place for them. just an idea.

:wave:

G

Guest129216

haxi Looking nice man!!
Tree growing is amazing

About auto's, I read somewhere that the must is to feed them with bloom fertilizer since the 3rd week... I don't know through, I never did autos, this year is my first time, too!

Peace

Thx Haxi. I will probably feed them half or one third of recommended dosage next time.

hi bom am in awe of your grow thats a lot of work your putting in.
the tree grow is lovely might try that next year.....

is that true haxi week 3 with bloom fert's...mine aint getting fed for a while they look fine they're a month old now ...but all is well

Thx again mr. Rocket. It was alot of work, but I've been doing it a little by little since january so it's ok. Worst part was getting the soil up there.

Go BOM GO!! BOMpeli BOM!!

You been busy there bro!! Hope the autumn treats you well Atleast from the work you been putting up !!
Jeah monn I need to get back and read the whole thread a bit better.. Been a bit busy with intoxicating and ...Well not much else!!

Grow on bro!!!

Hey Nukkis!:wave: Great to have you here. Looks like you are busy atm. Keep at it. he he.:smoweed:

another wonderful update.

hope that beer can isn't a sign that some one found them. it's a bit suspicious that it's standing up like that if it was thrown there, but i guess it's possible. maybe some good Samaritan saw snails and decided to help out lol.

Hey again Gaiusmarius.:tiphat:

I actually put the beercan in that position. It was lying at that location though. Really weird actually. Maybe it was a good samaritan lol.

speaking of replacements, you could use some of those 20 in the tree, i'm sure you could still get some of them out of there and use some where else. even if half are male i think 10 females will still be too many in that pot, so might as well move some of them if you have a better place for them. just an idea.

That is a great Idea man.:thank you:

I feel embarrased that I didn't think of this myself. It hasn't crossed my mind. You are a genius. They probably have pretty deep roots since they were planted directly in soil though. I will for sure try to get some of them up next time I'm there. Hopefully they will survive the transplant.

Later all.:gday: