What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Travel advice for small amount personal use in EU.

drosera420

Premium user
Hey ICMag folks ! I've been told that it's very likely I'll have to travel this Summer from US to the EU for work. Starting in Ferentino, Italy then Bern and likely Marburg. Since I no longer drink a few puffs of herb to unwind at the end of the day is how I chill.

Does anyone have any advice for do's or don'ts for those locations ? It's been over 30 years since I've had to buy something off a random guy. FYI I have no social media so that is a hurdle. No desire to get any either for that matter.

Frankly we've been spoiled here with our homegrown either mine or some friends.

Just thought to put it out there and check in with you all for ideas sooner than later.

PM's welcome too !

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hey ICMag folks ! I've been told that it's very likely I'll have to travel this Summer from US to the EU for work. Starting in Ferentino, Italy then Bern and likely Marburg. Since I no longer drink a few puffs of herb to unwind at the end of the day is how I chill.

Does anyone have any advice for do's or don'ts for those locations ? It's been over 30 years since I've had to buy something off a random guy. FYI I have no social media so that is a hurdle. No desire to get any either for that matter.

Just thought to put it out there and check in with you all for ideas sooner than later.

PM's welcome too !
Don't take a chance trying to smuggle weed into another country. Its not worth the headache if you get busted. When you get to where you're going make a post asking for directions where you can get some when you get there.

limegreenlimey

It's risky and you are likely better off scoring over here. It's not very difficult finding dealers via Instagram etc or using the dark web, if you can get stuff mailed to you.

If you must bring it with you, bring some hash and stuff it up your arse. If you put it in your pocket or bags, it's very likely to be picked up by the detectors at the airport which, these days, are very sensitive.

drosera420

Premium user
Thanks guys, all good ideas. I've def. got no intention of bringing anything along. Sounds like I may need to look into figuring out instagram too. Over-researching habits will serve me well in this instance. Maybe it will be legal in Germany by then too, who knows.

My main concern next to law troubles is bad supplies. I feel for the kids nowdays when you don't know what the heck they are getting off the street in US. Good old days when acid was acid and weed was weed are over.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Thanks guys, all good ideas. I've def. got no intention of bringing anything along. Sounds like I may need to look into figuring out instagram too. Over-researching habits will serve me well in this instance. Maybe it will be legal in Germany by then too, who knows.

My main concern next to law troubles is bad supplies. I feel for the kids nowdays when you don't know what the heck they are getting off the street in US. Good old days when acid was acid and weed was weed are over.

germany if it be legal then after first july then this summer happening

LndRcLvr

It's risky and you are likely better off scoring over here. It's not very difficult finding dealers via Instagram etc or using the dark web, if you can get stuff mailed to you.

If you must bring it with you, bring some hash and stuff it up your arse. If you put it in your pocket or bags, it's very likely to be picked up by the detectors at the airport which, these days, are very sensitive.

I was gonna say this, make a hash torpedo and slip it up your sphincter, perhpas in a condom if you are feeling hygenic

vons

PM's welcome too !
Hi i live near Ferentino, i don't recommend you to buy something from anyone at least that u don't know him, ferentino is a small town and the cops loves break balls, especially to foreigners, so if u want and can it's better buy from dark web, at least for quality.

drosera420

Premium user
You all are putting way too much thought into it. Thanks for the creative and somewhat troubling visuals by all the responses 😳. Ha ! The local cop info is most helpful thanks. I'll steer clear of anything darkweb too. That's not in my working knowledge base and would only lead to me getting confused and likely more trouble.

More research into instagram I suppose. That sounds like the least amount of issues.

Asentrouw

As long as you stick to the car or train in the Schengenzone, you should be fine. Hardly any customs checks.

Just like medicines, designer dope and steroids, it should be quite easy to order it online from a website if you are in real need. Certain Dutch sites ship all over the EU.

Last edited:

Cuddles

last I heard germany is meant to be legal from april or so. BUT it will be difficult to get your hands on decent stash as plants don´t grow that fast and coffee shops will not be allowed.
but maybe you can pick some up from another EU country and take a little with you into germany? Not sure what the individual country laws are though. Could be a little tricky.
Also quality weed can be seriously difficult to get hold of! Most street stuff is utter sh*te.

Cuddles

Indeed it is not. But since one can only stuff quite small amounts (swallowing is a different ball game), in most places, one isn't going to get in much trouble. I wouldn't try it in Singapore or Dubai ...
no, no muslim countries , middle east or wherever and Singapore still has a death penalty if I´m not mistaken - or did they abolish it? Either way punishments in some countries are very extreme. Luckily european countries are a little more lenient,lol.
However: do not smuggle anything in from outside an EU country AND only carry a very small amount of stash with you when you travel. The smaller the amount, the amount of pot the smaller the punishment will be.

Last edited: