What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Travel advice for small amount personal use in EU.

Brother Nature

I'm not totally sure how Europe works, but everywhere I've ever traveled in the world, if the town has a skatepark, you will be able to find someone to score from there.

endgegner

last I heard germany is meant to be legal from april or so. BUT it will be difficult to get your hands on decent stash as plants don´t grow that fast and coffee shops will not be allowed.
I don't see it coming that fast. I am not sure IF the current government will legalize in the first place.

endgegner

However: do not smuggle anything in from outside an EU country AND only carry a very small amount of stash with you when you travel. The smaller the amount, the amount of pot the smaller the punishment will be.
I agree with this. Within the EU it is easy to smuggle. But some border areas are a bit more trouble than others (the dutch border gets checked more frequently than others). But if he is not from the EU and the punishment is small he may get away even without paying anything if he does not visit the country in the near future. And even if, then it is just a small fine and you don't get in trouble with your drivers license.

Cuddles

I agree with this. Within the EU it is easy to smuggle. But some border areas are a bit more trouble than others (the dutch border gets checked more frequently than others). But if he is not from the EU and the punishment is small he may get away even without paying anything if he does not visit the country in the near future. And even if, then it is just a small fine and you don't get in trouble with your drivers license.
they take away your drivers license if you get caught carrying weed?
and what if the person doesn´t even have one,lol

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Looks like germany is on its way to legalisation per 1.4.24.
After that date u can have up to 25g dried weed with you or have 50g stash at home. People can grow 3 plants for personal use(still max. 50g)
Some time later(iirc 1.6 24) cannabis social clubs for up to 500 people can start their work. They have to be non profit and the members have to active work in the club.

Cuddles

After that date u can have up to 25g dried weed with you or have 50g stash at home. People can grow 3 plants for personal use(still max. 50g)
Some time later(iirc 1.6 24) cannabis social clubs for up to 500 people can start their work. They have to be non profit and the members have to active work in the club.
the date has been postponed several times so I´m holding my breath.

endgegner

they take away your drivers license if you get caught carrying weed?
and what if the person doesn´t even have one,lol
In Germany, there is something called "MPU" or "Idiotentest".
If you get caught with weed, even not driving, they can request a hair sample or blood sample and test if for drugs. It is more common for chemical drugs, but can also happen for weed (especially in Bavaria). But this is only for German citizens. And even those with a foreign drivers license don't have to worry about anything.
If you don't have one, you will get a record as being a drug user and you might do an MPU if you wanna do one? I am not sure about that, but even if you don't have one, you will get consequences somehow if you will do it. Luckily, I moved out of Germany lol

endgegner

And and stay away from Instagram / Telegram dealers if you wanna buy online. A lot of them scam you (I also know legit TG ones and probably also some Insta ones are legit but there is more scam than legit offers). You should rather buy Monero (something like BTC but private) and order drugs to your hotel. If you need some help with that you can drop me your mail as PM and I can help you further outside the forum.

Hasch

learning and laughing
As far as we know at the moment the consumption (smoking) of cannabis will prohibited within a 200m radius around schools, kindergardens etc. Penalty is a fine of up to 30000.00 Euros!

So best be fu*king careful where you smoke...

Cuddles

As far as we know at the moment the consumption (smoking) of cannabis will prohibited within a 200m radius around schools, kindergardens etc. Penalty is a fine of up to 30000.00 Euros!

So best be fu*king careful where you smoke...
well, in a way it´s kinda sensible but in a way also kinda over-the-top imo.
what if you grow and smoke in your own home but you happen to live less than 200 m away from one of those places? :chin:

Hasch

learning and laughing
what if you grow and smoke in your own home but you happen to live less than 200 m away from one of those places? :chin:
Exactly!
And in cities, especially downtown there is hardly any place consumption is allowed because those "no go areas" almost overlap.
And what about people who don't know the area, they might think it's safe, but around the corner is a kindergarden...

That fine is just crazy thirty thousand Euros for smoking in the wrong place 😵‍💫

Cuddles

In Germany, there is something called "MPU" or "Idiotentest".
If you get caught with weed, even not driving, they can request a hair sample or blood sample and test if for drugs. It is more common for chemical drugs, but can also happen for weed (especially in Bavaria). But this is only for German citizens. And even those with a foreign drivers license don't have to worry about anything.
If you don't have one, you will get a record as being a drug user and you might do an MPU if you wanna do one? I am not sure about that, but even if you don't have one, you will get consequences somehow if you will do it. Luckily, I moved out of Germany lol
apparantly the bavarian government is seriously against cannabis being legalized. I guess they´re living up to their ultra conservative reputation , huh?

Cuddles

Exactly!
And in cities, especially downtown there is hardly any place consumption is allowed because those "no go areas" almost overlap.
And what about people who don't know the area, they might think it's safe, but around the corner is a kindergarden...

That fine is just crazy thirty thousand Euros for smoking in the wrong place 😵‍💫

yeah!! for 30,000 EUR, you could actually afford move to a legal country!!!! 🥴
:joint:

Cuddles

and Bavaria being the German beer "Mekka", their priorities obious
yeah, if they really want to protect people from unhealthy substances they should do something about that, lol. But some men in power just love their beer belly :biggrin:

PS, the north of germany has breweries too but they´re not catholic :biglaugh:

endgegner

apparantly the bavarian government is seriously against cannabis being legalized. I guess they´re living up to their ultra conservative reputation , huh?
I think the people responsible for the drug laws didn't understand that the Nazi past is over haha

endgegner

Your home is an exception probably including balconies and gardens. My lawyer (Dr Gau) mentioned something like this in his Podcast a while ago.
(It's called "Super Gau Podcast", if you know German and care about drug and graffiti laws I can suggest his Podcast. And if you are in legal trouble in Germany, he is a good lawyer :D).

But I highly doubt that the 30,000 Euros will be enforced. It is written in the law, that it is up to. But you can also get UP TO five years in jail for small drug possession cases. But it won't happen, realistically. It is still a stupid rule though.

Asentrouw

last I heard germany is meant to be legal from april or so. BUT it will be difficult to get your hands on decent stash as plants don´t grow that fast and coffee shops will not be allowed.
but maybe you can pick some up from another

Should not be so difficult to drive from Magdeburg to Berlin. Should be enough descent stuff available there, if you try Kreuzberg, the local party scene or some of the parcs.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Should not be so difficult to drive from Magdeburg to Berlin. Should be enough descent stuff available there, if you try Kreuzberg, the local party scene or some of the parcs.

make zero sense to drive over 500km to berlin if close by a option or you have enough time to lose on the way there and back