What's new

Trainwreck

mrbean

Wish people everywhere could enjoy the strain that goes as "Trainwreck." A very unique smelling, SE Asia born 100% sativa that can rocket boost you through the day. I have seen a few Canadian seed companies touting that they have it or crosses w/it included.....very curious indeed :) All our crop was grown by Thai illegals in Yosemite National Park- about 2200 plants in total. Since I can't ever get as good of a Kali Mist outside of a FEW places in NL, Trainwreck is the closest damn thing...but a bit better. Definite Haze qualities...along the lines of Catpiss, Diamond Cutter, Cave or Laughing Buddha.

Yoshi

TrueHealingCenter.com

ograskal

Veteran
I'm also growing some trainwreck I got from a freind that got it from a buddy up in Humboldt county. Its suppose to be the real deal TW (clone only). I hope so! We will see! Peace!

G

ah, Trainwreck! An excellent variety indeed! I was fortunate enough to run into a guy while in Northern California who gave me a cutting of some Trainwreck after we smoked an L of it and I had this huge shit eating grin on my face that I could not whipe off. Excellent variety, but I have found it to taste much better than Haze.

take it easy and good luck

mrbean

re:

re:

Anyone have feedback on some of the T-Wreck crosses that are available only from Marc Emery? (unfortunately)

Thanks!!!

G

Mr,Bean,

Will you be entering that in the 4/20 cup with SD? I wish I had more of it send. I just finished a grow of it and sent it to a couple of friends and I got a 9 on her for an overall score. I think she is a bitch to grow though. Sensitive to PH and needs strong nutes to grow well.

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
The Wreck rules @ The Ranch....

The Wreck rules @ The Ranch....

Wish people everywhere could enjoy the strain that goes as "Trainwreck." A very unique smelling, SE Asia born 100% sativa

I've enjoyed the pleasure of tinkering with TW now for about 20 years, give 'er take a year 'er 2...LOL!!!! an I'll never get rid of it either, I can't get sick of that special effect an aromas it produces, 1 of a kind for sure!!!!

SE Asian born???? are we sure about that???.....I mean I know SE Sativa play a role in the genitic makeup of TW, but is it fair to say "born"??

just wonderin' what yer feelings are about that??

Stay SAFE.....

G

I though I had read that it was a panamanian, columbian gold, afgani and something else mixed. Made up in oakland cali. not quite all sativa but 3 out of 4 strains used for the cross to make up Trainwreck.

G

My mistake, That is the describtion of Blizzard not trainwreck. Do you know the make up of Trainwreck Sportster? A fine mix it is. Wish she did better for me though. I will be practicing with her till I get it right though.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What I've heard is it's mostly thai with a killer mexican and a bit of Afghani.
Stay clear of the Emery crap.They stole their version from HBD. I grew out the HBD version, and while it's quite good, it doesn't live up to the yrs of hype I've read.

Coopdog

I posted some pics of my Arcata "cut only" Trainwreck in my gallery. They are at 32 days flower in the pics and are growin under two 400 watt lights, one HPS, one halide.

G

cloning for success

cloning for success

Love the TW clone from the Bay Area, it is the real deal. Been the same for several years now, and this one is a keeper.

The first round of cuts from cuts are 2 weeks in bloom and the leafs are covered in trichomes that smell THAT way!

A nice mom was kept and will be maintained as long as possible.

For personal medical use - TW is certainly one to keep around.

\_ Joe

I've heard from a med grower in humbolt that trainwreck has some of the same qualities as nyc deisel because it parents are similar. I think the parents are a mexican sativa and afghani (indica) and then a columbian sativa. I've also heard from the same grower that it loese something when it is crosed. He says that he has made several croses with it but that none of the croses are as good as the trainwrek by its self.

Coopdog

My arcata cut trainwreck is from Humboldt county. Mine is at about 44 days now, and my god does it ever stink!!! I took a sample of it a week ago or so, and even fast dried and early it was some of the most potent weed I have smoked. I cannot wait for the finished product here in about two weeks or so. :)

Trainwreck is suposed to finish at forty-two days for a up high and latest 56 day for a more couchlock stone. What does arcata mean?

G

This is My Trainwreck

This is My Trainwreck

I'm not sure how to attach the pic yet but here is the trainwreck clone I got from N cal.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=944

This is from flipping 12/12 20 days ago. Ain't she just what everyone wants in the garden.

Not big on yield but she makes up for it in the effect area.

325tw_1_022604_2_.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts