What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds

FrostAie

What a trip reading through this. I wasn't on there too much but it was a great group. I should get out the deep storage paper bag of seeds in the back of my garage fridge.

I'm 99% sure I have some old DaBean seeds, some stuff from krk and maybe a few others. Bluebonic rings a bell, several GG versions I believe.. all testers if I remember correctly this was circa 2009-10.

I don't think I ever gave them a fair grow as I'm in socal and had access to great clones and higher temperatures, which I regret. Will see what I have and see if I can get anything to pop this spring.
Didnt you have a bubble bag company at one point? I ordered sprung bags about 12 or so years ago wondering if you were the same person who ran that?

FrostAie

To this date,ak99xfreeze and fire/mob are still in my top ten for all-time outy strains,fire/mob being number 3...that strain checked every box
The firemob I ran in 2012 was one of the best outdoor strains I have grown in 15+ years now. Had a firec99a that did pretty good too and my best indoor to date has been a Red Heri Fruit bud. Ran a bunch of remaining stock out in 2017 and found the ultimate RHFB pheno. If you have any leads on more Da Bean Co stock lMK

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
the mostly part of this Breeders are still active only not UDG anymore this time are gone

Hillbilly69

Hey folks,
So cool to hear some familiar names from UTG. I bummed around that forum back then too and got to try some of the cool strains that where going around. KRK shared many of his crosses with me, did the GG stuff from Greens, Reibsi was even nice enough to hook me up with some of his auto affie and a few other crosses he did. Unfortunately I lost touch with all of them when UDG went down.
Would love to connect with Reibsi again, we lived only 30 minutes appart... I've been offline for more than a decade, thought I'd pop back in to see if I can find some old friends. What actually got me going was the fact that I found some of those canadian stains on Real Gorilla Seeds. Just received an order that included breederbrad's freezeland, some GG#2 and #3, mighty freeze, and Mighty Amstel Freeze and a few others.
Cheers!

Hillbilly69

The firemob I ran in 2012 was one of the best outdoor strains I have grown in 15+ years now. Had a firec99a that did pretty good too and my best indoor to date has been a Red Heri Fruit bud. Ran a bunch of remaining stock out in 2017 and found the ultimate RHFB pheno. If you have any leads on more Da Bean Co stock lMK
Oh yes, I remember the firemob that was really impressing folks back then, it was a hit!

jessethestoner

Does anybody remember a member who had a cultivar called big kiwi? i got it 11 or so years ago and dont remebr much more than the little bit of info i got at the time. i think its a new zealand skunk x the big

Last edited:

massimo

Wow, tracking down UDG. I really liked to read this thread, familiar names from past, good memories. Went to bank change money to Canadian dollars and send by post to Rcmc, lool. That was great place at that time. So, here to Finland was not so easy get auto or semiauto seeds, i think it was almost imposiblle. But i knew from High Times mag that there was some strains that survive at Alaska, same latitude here at Finland. Luckyly i found UDG and heavens gates were open. Dont remember anymore all the strains what i get from there, but some were; Manitoba Madness, all the GGs, Patriots Medicine, some of them worked good enough and from the rest i maked butter and hash. But then came bankbreakers for northern growers Brickland, Charger, C99auto and so on, ou man... All seeds gone now and i havent found those auto seeds anymore. Really like to grow them again. Anyone got advices for Krks, Brads and Shadows seeds? Thanks allready and good upcoming season.

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

Hey massimo, i hear you, some good genetics came from some UdG folks! Check out Real Gorilla Seeds, they cary some of those old school outdoor strains too.

Arnold, are you still working with the Ultra Early Love?

Hillbilly69

Yes sir, as well as Maverick, Dart and early grape for example
Nice! I got a bunch of UEL from Panikz to try on the east coast of Canada. Anything I should look for when selecting pheno's?
If I find a really good male I'll make a few crosses with it....

jessethestoner

Just popped some Freezeland x (Manitoba Poison x Juani). Theyll go out in the garden this summer. Want them nice and big before that.

I dont remember who gifted me these beans, but it was a UnleashDaGreen member. So thanks to you if you ever see this. I will post pics at the end of the season and see how developed they get compared to some autos.

Latest posts

Latest posts