What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds

Stickyfingers40

Hey Old UDG members
I was there too but in the late stages. I was wondering if any of you had news of the strains from UDG that are still running around ?
Ive checked autobeanstalk and RGS but I would like some kind of feedback if any of you have some info.
I still got some F2 bluebonic seeds I made from krk originals 2 years ago. Didnt test them yet but I could do some trade if someone is interested.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

yahooman

I grew rgs version.grew very nice with late september harvest but didnt have the potency of the photo version

1985gc

Hey guys,
Been a while I wAs absent for a couple years not growing so I stayed off the forums.
I seemed to have missed everything at Udg.
I came back in the final months before it closed.
I always got my udg it was like two packs and a freebie for 60.... lol I laugh about that now when I see gear for 400+ a pack. Plus shipping. And can
Any by credit card now...

I thought all that genetics was going to be lost with the forum as no other place carried the fast genetics we were after. Photo sensitive is so much better than any auto I have had.
Anyway...
I ended up buying the last of dabean co stock! Big bag, all the Thc development is inbreeders packs and. If bags stuff was like 300 seeds of each strain in a big envelope. All of da bean co stuff was in large envelopes and a lot of high rose was in. If envelopes.

I never got screwed by MC and still keep in touch he was always good to me. So I don’t doubt what the genetics in the envelopes are.

Hope to see some old friends around...

Arnold.

Nice one 1985!

I think I can help you in your quest, let's get in contact. I wrote on your profile

1985gc

I’m still figureing out this forum it’s been a while I never got started here cause of minimum posts I don’t know what the schedule is for posts and what to allowed to do at what marker but I seem to have r a hard time messaging people

UdgFrogman

Shit were refugees now lol overgrow days all over again!!

Has anyone heard from Ribs or da shadow, breeder Brad, ONThardcore, Cortez, or what about Greens?! Dudes probly a principal of a university or some shit now lol reminiscing of the Manitoba meds/guerilla gold days.

1985 what's up man we're old dogs now now eh?! I can't imagine hauling shit through mosquito infested swamps anymore.

I'm rambling lol just happy to see all yall. I didn't post much, don't expect anyone to remember me. i won a dirty bidding war on the freeze cut from ONThardcore that got out a of hand at auction (In a friendly way)

Stdane

Mr. Clone has came and went.
I'm UrPlug now, remember or seed baron would have been better lol

Pic attached just for you yahooman

Lemme guess, you didn't renew them....!!

I was a member from 2008, I never had any problems with getting my seeds and I'm at the other side of the pond, DK to be specific, usually 3-4 weeks but as MC said the post was travelling on camel back ...safe but slow!! When you're up high lat wise you need photo-sensitive, semi or full auto, hell I'm further north that Dutch Harbor, I just find out the other day, when watching "Deadliest Catch" they're "only" 54N, I'm at 55N lol. I dont remember a lot of names -getting old lol - but one that fascinated me was Reibsi and his Auto-Affie, last I talked to him, he was in the process of tryna feminize this AA, but the first couples of try-outs went sour and suddenly I couldn't reach him coz the site shut down of UDG, I think he continued on Cannacabana, where he was a member like myself, but from '13 and forward I kinda went out of circulation, steady job, new girlfriend, new life. But I've had a relationship with this fine plant the most of my adult life, so I always revisit coz it's such a big part of me being me, wouldn't have it any other way, so the people I'm around can accept it or simply move on. To all UDG'ers, hope you have found a new home you like...... CHEERS!!:tiphat::groupwave: :smoke out:

Last edited:

Mr Jay

Veteran
I bailed on UDG around the time MC started having his senior moments. I tried to have my account deleted as his behavior became narcissistic, vengeful, and most scary... random. He laughed at my polite request and told me all my posts were forever. So I left without a huff and just waited for him to burn his own little kingdom to the ground.

Mission accomplished.

I've never dealt with an admin that was so off the handle and hostile. Having him here in any form is a danger to other members. It would be wise to block him if you see him pop up to prevent interactions, nothing good will come from it.

I absolutely cannot tell admins or GN what to do with IC, but I can say I would feel safer using the site if MC was not allowed on here.

Mr Jay

Veteran
In happy news, I just pulled out my seed stock and I still have a lot of highrise beans!

I'm dropping some F99 autos and MOB into soil today, I'll share the results as they develop.

Stay safe and stinky y'all, nothing like some growing for social isolation.

slater

I have a few of these strains in the stash

Growing red Heri fruit bud now... love that strain

Only have clones of her

I miss utg for seeds

GuerillaMonster

Glad I’m not the only one trying to track people down.. was creekside at udg. Once shit went south it did for me too and I’ve been out for a while. I remember some members went to an invite only place but I never looked into. Well I’m back at it theee days and wondering where everyone’s at? All my best info was from
Udg!

Mr. Stinky

Udg was the only forum I ever used much. And even then, mostly just my threads. I think stinky stuff was the longest thread on the site last I was on there.

I have a crisper drawer full of mostly udg trades and my own runs from those. Still working those same lines these days. best seedlines out there still today.

You can get m33 freezland seeds from kwik seeds at the moment.

:plant grow:

GuerillaMonster

Most of my beans were acquired through udg or its members as well. Definitely grateful for the good knowledge out of there. Thanks on the m33 freeze tip!

Mr. Stinky

Where did those guys go to? Very very few of them are on icmag. Without a connection thru that forum, theres no way to find them. All my old pics, contacts, etc are gone with it

Hockeyman

I do miss the days of UDG, was a great bunch of people, great genetics, great place to absorb and offer knowledge. Would be nice to connect with some of the old crew. Anyone know how to contact Lav? He had a Kasjmir x WOG cross that he was working on I grew a test run out with great success. Think I may have a few Da'Bean Co tester beans in the seed stash.

Latest posts

Latest posts