What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds

Mr. Stinky

There was an invite to a private forum before they shut down, but I wasn't around the last year or so because the environment got shitty so I missed it. No idea where they went but most arent in the member list here on icm

GuerillaMonster

I was aware about the invite only forum but when that started I was Mia for a couple years right after. So mr stinky that invite only forum has since shut down too?

GuerillaMonster

Yup with all the BS at udg at the end plus personal problems I missed out on getting into that forum. I mostly miss the swaps many of us did. Great outdoor information too. Ah well. I’m trying to track down Golli too and this is the most recent place I’ve seen him active.

Stinkhorn123

Man I really miss the old UDG. It was an awesome forum in its heyday with some great growers and breeders. It’s great seeing y’all’s user names again, brings back memories. I was organiclove1 there. The fact that it was mostly outdoor guerilla growers sharing methods, techniques and genetics that helped us stay one foot in front of the law really resonated with me. It saddens me that the place went to shit. Anyhow; BreederBrad, Greens, Lav, Dashadow, Zygote and to all the others I hope you all are well and thanks for the memories. OGL1

hamstring

Veteran
I was there when they were UTG before changing to UDG. I remember Rebsi, Krk, Breeder Brad and Greens,Da shadow( i think he lived in the US) . A lot of good guys and a great site for guerrilla growers. I learned a lot about guerrilla growing in general. Thanks UDG for GG1,2,3, AK99xFriesland and many many more.

yahooman

To this date,ak99xfreeze and fire/mob are still in my top ten for all-time outy strains,fire/mob being number 3...that strain checked every box

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
last I gifted as freebies “Mono Wind”…….last I purchased was the big hash bags………received in time…..
many quality breeders …Ribs still getting at it ……
ganj on…..

jessethestoner

Got some stuff from white buffalo collective and from some random trades. Got some freezeland and manitoba poison crosses as well as some mixed gg crosses as well.

Vorsprung

What a trip reading through this. I wasn't on there too much but it was a great group. I should get out the deep storage paper bag of seeds in the back of my garage fridge.

I'm 99% sure I have some old DaBean seeds, some stuff from krk and maybe a few others. Bluebonic rings a bell, several GG versions I believe.. all testers if I remember correctly this was circa 2009-10.

I don't think I ever gave them a fair grow as I'm in socal and had access to great clones and higher temperatures, which I regret. Will see what I have and see if I can get anything to pop this spring.

Somebody_Else

I miss the info almost as much as the genetics. I've never seen such a deep, thorough collection of northern guerrilla strategies or techniques anywhere else. Or a friendlier collection of people willing to help out, for that matter. And the genetics were second to none. My biggest regret is not grabbing more of da shadow's work (especially his Wolf Island sativa, brickland, RHFB, and tomahawk) because he really knew how to develop quality lines. I grabbed mostly Highrise gear, and I don't regret any of that, I just would've expanded more if I knew they were all going to disappear so suddenly. And I definitely would've saved some threads, because 10 years of northern guerrilla growing and breeding info from people with decades of experience is irreplaceable.

I still have some unpopped packs that I'm saving until I find a worthy, sun soaked breeding plot far away from everything. Some of those genes were never available anywhere else that I've ever found, and I'm not popping any of them until I know I can keep them moving forward and spread them into deserving crosses. That site and those genetics were a northern grower's dream, I just wish I had kept up more. I hope all those breeders pop back up somewhere, in time. I love that RGS has so many of those genetics available, but no one can do it all.

scouts

Shameless bump.

Has Da Bean Co. / Da Shadow seeds popped up anywhere? I would pay good coin for the Herijuana IBL F19, Red Heri Fruit Bud, Charger, and other strains of his. Just impossible to find anywhere.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I still have about a dozen GG#3, GG#4 and Brickland seeds, plus some iffy quality crosses of them. When I finally get a solid place I plan on at least making a bunch more for myself, let alone crosses.

Keep your fingers crossed the next few years, 'cause the beans are getting up there in age...

scouts

I still have about a dozen GG#3, GG#4 and Brickland seeds, plus some iffy quality crosses of them. When I finally get a solid place I plan on at least making a bunch more for myself, let alone crosses.

Keep your fingers crossed the next few years, 'cause the beans are getting up there in age...
amen brother.. fingers crossed.

if i manage to get my hands on any Da Bean co seeds i'll be making a ton more for myself and to give away... just tracking down these seeds is practically impossible

Fitzera

Shameless bump.

Has Da Bean Co. / Da Shadow seeds popped up anywhere? I would pay good coin for the Herijuana IBL F19, Red Heri Fruit Bud, Charger, and other strains of his. Just impossible to find anywhere.
Woodhorse Seeds for Herijuana IBL
Meduser.ca I think, he's also on IG

Latest posts

Latest posts