What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

What if all my ranting and raving is due to an actual mental illness on his part as of yet to be uncloaked? Dementia is an excusable reality if the obsurd perpetrations were given with conveiction though be it twisted and convoluted.

If that is the case, then I can not hate him for his ramblings but rather pity him. There but for the grace of God and so on.

However if indeed should his mental defect, as assumed by me as of late, is covered up and allowed to fester undisclosed the danger he should release would then be the responsibility of those that allowed the façade to be maintained.

Just say'in.

minds_I

N

noyd666

another great day here, winds blowing, showers keep coming, sun is out fuk'n great.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

it was 40 years ago today I joined the US Navy...forged my mom's signature @ 17 and was gone.....forty years where did they go?

minds_I

Bender420

Hello all,

it was 40 years ago today I joined the US Navy...forged my mom's signature @ 17 and was gone.....forty years where did they go?

minds_I

Thank you for your service! 40 years ago would've been 1976, so I guess you missed 'Nam by a year or two. I bet you got to travel to some fantastic,faraway places?

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Who the fuck is the talking read head on on fox biz news right now wearing black latex? Kinda hot! Wtf am I doing watching Fox News?
Oh it's Trish regan. Hmmm... I'm high!
:laughing:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I just saw an ant take a shit

Where did he take it?

I'm pretty high, but when I read this I imagined a tiny porta potty with an ant inside. You lift the roof off and look in and here's this ant sitting on the shitter reading a magazine whilst taking care of some business.
picture.php

N

noyd666

lol, some woman just ran into three cop cars parked in street in Sydney, shame the taxpayers own the cars.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
red tuna crab blow chunks,,while the fish might love them.... I cant eat them and they ruin fishing when they are everywhere!!!!....so I say FUCK YOU RED TUNA CRAB..you don't even look like a crab either!!! more like a retarded shrimp or a crawdad...yeehaw

Meraxes

Veteran
Ha! That's advanced fishing nomenclature I don't understand yet I'm excited somehow!....might take the kids. Why's the crab throwing up? lol I'm a beginner and like to use bobbers don't make fun of me. It's worm...then bobber for me...:biggrin:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
its a saying,,,, the crab aint actually throwing up..they however are now everywhere and due to sucking at swimming,, the tides have covered some beaches with them ..the rest fight the currents as the tides shift...and the only one eating them is birds and fish...I very rarely use a bobber or a worm...so now my friends are full for the most part and not as interested in my offerings be it bait or lure.....yeehaw..fuck you el nino!!!!!!!

N

noyd666

found the wife's mobile on the garage floor where it was flung out of her bag,lol good riddance I say. smashed of course.

Latest posts

Latest posts