What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Ph-patrol

Veteran
It's a Trap!

ackbar_400x400.gif

minds_I

Veteran
By default – de fault of the uneducated masses easily distracted by shinny objects, sold simple solutions and delusions of grandeur.

What visions come to your mind when I scream to you as you climb the stairs onto the spaceship..."its a cook book"?

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Doing some computer/ipod work the other day for Dad & brother - I'm the family tech.

Left some stuff running with specific instructions to "LEAVE IT ALONE - JUST LEAVE IT ALONE. DON'T TOUCH IT".

Dad tells me when I get there today to finish - he saw a message on the screen, didn't know what to do, so he chose the option that said restore. "Restore" wiped out hours of my work and put all the crap back that I was trying to get rid of (because they had called me and asked to get rid of it).

Dad is 88 - what could I do? Closed the laptop, said I'd have to try again some other time & left.

I was pissed...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Had to go and do something I have been dreading.Its completed now.

But still dreading it ????

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Watch out for the flash floods noyd.
Think I'm gonnna hit the lake today see if I can get some salmon.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Ever get some shitty song stuck in your head? I hate that.

I have a song stuck in my head right now, but this time its a good one. I keep replaying different riffs from Shine on You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd. It's like playing in the background all the time for last few days. I can listen to other music, but as soon as I'm not listening to anything it starts back up.

Weird, but strangely pleasant. It really is a great song.

minds_I

Veteran
Watching Micheal Moore's "Which Country to Invade Next"....'You know its bad when the French pity you'....Buahahaha