What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Ca++

ashtray.jpg

I could do with a filter in the lounge area. I thought I could make a little table, using a fan and filter inside. Then put some sort of mesh table top on, that would let the air through, and offer some fire resistance. Then if I could fashion a pram top, I could have it wide open for rolling on. Then half up, like a scoop to catch what I blow in that direction. Or it could close over the lot when I'm not actively using it, and I could use magnets to slow the motor, in that case.

I probably have everything sat around, but would like an EC fan, for the noise and ease of control. That might cost me £50, but I do have an AC one in my trash spares.

Please critique or advise, if you can add to this

Ca++

Grrr
Them online maps. The ones where you spin your scroll wheel to zoom in, and instead the page moves up&down. This alone is mind numbing, but it's the pop-up that grates. It says
We know you are trying to zoom in and out, and it's not working. Everybody that even touches the scroll wheel, wants this. We just want you to know that we believe in being difficult. We would like you to lean forward to your keyboard, and hold down the left control button. Because we firmly believe that everybody likes a pop-up that makes their life difficult for them

Useless

CreatorJim

i have it enough, after ten years being pysicaly and mentali beaten, im just tired, you cant sleep, eat, and even take a shit like a normal person, the stuff that bitch put in my body, the hell she gave me in prison, its just too much, she dont even try to understand only want more and more,

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
We bought a new thermometer. One of those fancy no touch forehead sensing jobs that beeps when it is done. It seems to work but I can't hear the beep . . . my wife can however. So I guess my hearing is sucking even more than I thought. :confused:

Ca++

Jesus.
I use an android app called spectriod, which is a nifty spectrum analyzer. There will be others.
I use this, while playing 20hz-20khz sweeps from you tube, through my stereo.
You could watch the Mexican wave across your phone screen, as the tone sweeps from 20-200000hz, and then you know how good your stereo is. And your hearing. And if your wife is winding you up.

Ca++

iu

What do you think. Get a couple of oz in there?
Put it in here, before you open it.
iu

Or some sort of condenser coil mouth piece, so you don't get the 200c air.
There fan in these things might allow for some sort of diverter arrangement. So it can blow out into your bag.

Must be some use, other than just cooking

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
But it sure makes good french fries. I love my air fryer. Glass french door. Filthy. Pan has been in sink days. I'm hungry. I have Jamaican beef patties. Ate the Gorton's fish filets. Have like 3 tater tots. Shit I have to look. Stay High everyone Spring will be here soon

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
If you have some time to kill, this is an interesting one to follow on YouTube . . . her 1st series was a travelogue of her journey from Switzerland to China during the Covid epidemic. As she explains, a plane ticket was $8000 so she decided to take a meandering train/bus/plane route through Turkiye, Georgia, Armenia, Iran etc etc . . . 161 days! Her English is good and she is not irritating and she goes to so many out of the way places, so it remains entertaining. Btw . . . her 2nd series is about her travels in China.

Her YT site: Little Chinese Everywhere

The 1st vid in her travel series Intro: Female and solo from EUROPE to CHINA by LAND! My longest way back home (lifetime trip)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Make this recipe: CLASSIC SMASHED BURGER

You can just use 1 x 1/4 lb single burger rather than the doubles but other than that, don't fuck with the recipe. Make & use the sauce in the recipe and keep your burger add-ons simple - skip mustard (it's in the sauce anyway) and definitely skip taste-cloaking ketchup and/or barbeque sauce.

My last 3 burger cooks have been these and the other side of the table is loving them as well. ;)