What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran
The worst part of a colonoscopy is drinking the prep solution. The second worst part is what happens after drinking the prep solution. If you have ever heard of "liquid shit", then you will have an idea of what happens. The best part is the knockout they administer. It's a great sleep and then it's over. You'll get a report from the Doctor letting you know if there were polyps, lesions, hemorrhoids or other delights.

Green Squall

Good luck man! Never had a colonoscopy. Did have a prostate exam I think and they could like see that I had a hemorrhoid way up there okay maybe it was a colonoscopy. Actually no it was a prostate exam it was a prostate exam it was like 5 years ago. Other than it being embarrassing there shouldn't be any problems. You got this man. How's the North shore? Have you tried INSA for kief?
Thanks. I lucked out getting such an early appointment. Usually there's a two month wait.

Today was unusually warm. One last taste of summer before before the cold sets in.

I've never been to INSA. I think there's one in Salem though. Happy Valley is the only dispensary in my town and a second place called Reverie 73 is under construction right now. The usual suspects are clutching at their pearls, saying we don't need more than one dispensary, yet have no problem with the multitude of liquor stores. Personally, I think a little competition between the two stores will be good for the consumer.

Green Squall

The worst part of a colonoscopy is drinking the prep solution. The second worst part is what happens after drinking the prep solution. If you have ever heard of "liquid shit", then you will have an idea of what happens. The best part is the knockout they administer. It's a great sleep and then it's over. You'll get a report from the Doctor letting you know if there were polyps, lesions, hemorrhoids or other delights.
Yeah, looking forward to the knockout and getting to eat after a day of fasting. I've been having sharp pains, along with other symptoms, and they think it might be some form of colitis. CT scan/blood tests haven't found anything abnormal, thankfully, so if I do have it, it's probably a mild case.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Yeah, looking forward to the knockout and getting to eat after a day of fasting. I've been having sharp pains, along with other symptoms, and they think it might be some form of colitis. CT scan/blood tests haven't found anything abnormal, thankfully, so if I do have it, it's probably a mild case.
I hope everything is nice and pink on the inside. I have had some gut problems in the past that went bad. May all go well.

Green Squall

I hope everything is nice and pink on the inside. I have had some gut problems in the past that went bad. May all go well.
The propofol was pretty cool. It put me out in like 20 seconds and I woke up not knowing where I was lol. Getting wheeled into the screening room seems like a dream. And to my astonishment, the colon looked great, except for a small polyp, which is unusual for my age, but I'll gladly take semi-regular screenings over having to deal with an autoimmune disease. Damn I feel lucky. I kinda have a whacked out sense of humor, so I'm thinking about getting my colon pictures framed haha.

Thanks for letting me vent my concerns here. You're all good people. I stupidly waited too long to get checked out and spent a lot of time worrying, so if anyone is having gut problems, speak up to your Doctor. The night of prep is tiring, but the hospital visit was a breeze.

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
So . . . presumably to save $s, my province stopped sending out mailed reminders about expiring Driver’s Licenses and Health Cards. And they didn’t tell anybody. Anyways, last week my lawyer pointed out that my Driver’s Licence had hit its 5 year renewal point . . . last May . . . so I have been driving around with an expired license for 5 months. And our Health Card’s renewal is tied to it, so it expired at the same time.

This all meant that the police could have dragged me kicking and screaming from my vehicle, pistol whipped me and left me bleeding in the gutter and any responding EMTs could have refused to help.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Good luck man! Never had a colonoscopy. Did have a prostate exam I think and they could like see that I had a hemorrhoid way up there okay maybe it was a colonoscopy. Actually no it was a prostate exam it was a prostate exam it was like 5 years ago. Other than it being embarrassing there shouldn't be any problems. You got this man. How's the North shore? Have you tried INSA for kief?
i see they drop the age on colonoscopy checkups i still have awhile before i go down that road. i also got prostate checked before wasnt to bad awkward tho

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I'm not high. I'll get my big load of kief tomorrow, nothing to smoke on right now or for today. Dispensary down the street calverde has kief but they don't have the paperwork done on it yet so they can't sell it to me they said they'd text me when they can sell it. I cleaned up around my apartment. Bought some groceries. Just waiting to get high this really sucks

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I have kief again. Was a tough 3 hours

doober having kief withdrawls
giphy.gif

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I renewed my medical marijuana registration online just now it was simple... Massachusetts. It doesn't cost any money but you have to pay for the doctor certification that's about $100 per year. But I pay 40% of what other people pay for cannabis. Plus I get other discounts once in awhile. How many of you are medical? Jason 🛸

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Toyota Camry . . . the most boring vehicle on the planet for many years . . . and the top selling car in the US . . . is going hybrid only in MY 2025 . . .

Cue Bob . . . "The Times They Are A'Changin'" . . . :rasta: