What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran

spy%20balloon.png
Levon sells cartoon balloons in town
His family business thrives
Jesus blows up balloons all day
Sits on the porch swing watching them fly
And Jesus, he wants to go to Venus
Leave Levon far behind
Take a balloon and go sailing
While Levon, Levon slowly dies

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well just woke up. 8:30, -9°F. Was up until 2am playing the close the door game with the icey wind...wind gust, door blows open, get up close door, repeat. Went on from like 5pm to 2am, stupid veterans apartments...it's freezing in here.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Why anyone would drive a 911 for any reason other than setting one's hair on fire with speed is beyond me. - anon

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Duct tape and baling wire; 2 of the 5 items required in any real survivalist's emergency kit. That, and hashish, a lighter, and a stright pin. Maybe a disposable plastic cup for the hash, straight pin, and lighter..
i was just saying (whining) the other day about not seeing any real hashish for over twenty years. out of the blue yesterday, the same guy i bought hash from THEN asked me "hey, you want to smoke some hash?" :jump:is how i felt, but i remained calm on the outside...:party:honest!

moose eater

i was just saying (whining) the other day about not seeing any real hashish for over twenty years. out of the blue yesterday, the same guy i bought hash from THEN asked me "hey, you want to smoke some hash?" :jump:is how i felt, but i remained calm on the outside...:party:honest!
"Seek and ye shall find." Or, if you're lucky, shit just lands in your lap sometimes, too.

moose eater

i have diligently sought ever since, but nary gram was found, much less the QPs of blonde lebanese which i desired. i AM lucky as hell, but sometimes it takes a while to show up. :smoke:
This would alleviate most of your longing.

I haven't run out of hashish in years; probably decades. You'd just need to have sugar trim from ongoing crops, often enough to meet your perceived needs.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Trump seems to have set a standard for "I'm just going through the paces, but we all know that I am lying... I'm going to get out of this mess and just start talking shit as soon as I think I'm in the clear" behavior and words.

Integrity is nothing that he can manage to buy and it appears to hold little value in the present political wild new frontier.

There's representatives who actually consider their vote their choice.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Why anyone would drive a 911 for any reason other than setting one's hair on fire with speed is beyond me. - anon
driving a great handling little car (or motorcycle) on curvy roads during nice weather is one of life's finer pleasures. had a Triumph TR-4A and a VW Karmann Ghia when much younger. miss them badly, even with the Triumphs shaky brakes and the Ghia's propensity to burst into flames upon starting... :biggrin:

Gry

Veteran
driving a great handling little car (or motorcycle) on curvy roads during nice weather is one of life's finer pleasures. had a Triumph TR-4A and a VW Karmann Ghia when much younger. miss them badly, even with the Triumphs shaky brakes and the Ghia's propensity to burst into flames upon starting... :biggrin:
Learned to drive in a Karmann Ghia. Skyline Drive and a manual transmission
went together real well, and I can recall many nights spent driving those roads.

Latest posts

Latest posts