What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Three Berries

Illinois has a law that no one can republish your picture or other biometric data without your permission. So they filed a class action suit. I must have joined it somewhere along the line as they just sent me $397!!!!!

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Sweet TB's!

This pic should be in jokes and funnies
S640b315f14cc4abb997ec5e7b1872c7bG.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Illinois has a law that no one can republish your picture or other biometric data without your permission. So they filed a class action suit. I must have joined it somewhere along the line as they just sent me $397!!!!!

But they didn't say exactly where or what your picture was affixed to? Hopefully it wasn't a gay awareness or methamphetamine abuse poster or ad. I'd be scrambling to find the picture. Could be about gay Chinese meth heads or something.
Way to go on the $400 man! Woot! Any plans or items you want to get?

• Haha
Reactions: f-e

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have been looking at the DEFAULT SETTING for all accounts to ONLY DISPLAY UNREAD THREADS? See the red circle & green arrow highlighting that the option is on. Did you realise it was there? Can't find your own posts, other posts are missing?

View attachment 18712612
Thanks pal. That's loads better. I really cba with looking through such things, so thanks for sharing. If I ran a forum, you would need chalk.

Three Berries

“Specie (gold and silver coin) is the most perfect medium because it will preserve its own level, because having intrinsic and universal value, it can never die in our hands, and it is the surest resource of reliance in time of war.”

Thomas Jefferson

Petrochemical

Arrange the symbols of the wizard and magician
Light the candles, place the parchment paper in position
Between its leaves place the lash from a black cat's eye
A straw of a broom, fold, and burn, and centralise

Good ole dave mustaine i never knew

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah Megadeath is good! I listen to a few songs...Angry Again, Symphony of Destruction, Trust. Don't really know their whole catalog.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran

While not the cheapest, this $200 box will supply more oxygen for 125 days, than my air pump can probably bubble. Actually, the £100 one will, but only runs 24 hours.

It appears to be water pushed through a sieve. I guess the sieve is a service item. I'm really quite interested.

Edit: It's a lot more expensive in the states.

Three Berries

Voyager is sending ‘impossible data’ back to Nasa from the edge of the Solar System​

Nasa’s engineering team is investigating a mystery taking place on the Voyager 1 spacecraft.

Voyager 1 is the most distant human-made object in existence, having launched 44 years ago. It is currently operating at the edge of the solar system, flying through the “interstellar medium” beyond the Sun’s influence.

However, scientists found that the craft is receiving and executing commands from Earth successfully – but the readouts from the probe’s attitude articulation and control system (AACS) do not reflect what is actually happening on board Voyager 1.

The system maintains the craft’s orientation, keeping its antenna pointed precisely to the Earth so that data can be sent from it to Nasa. While all indications suggest that the AACS is working as normal, the telemetry data it is returning appears to be randomly generated – failing to reflect any possible state that the system could be in.

VenerableHippie

Voyager is sending ‘impossible data’ back to Nasa from the edge of the Solar System​

the telemetry data it is returning appears to be randomly generated – failing to reflect any possible state that the system could be in.
Oh no! Nasa can't explain something?! Is this the end of the world?

moose eater

Swapped winter tires and rims out on 3 of the motor vehicles here and replaced them with the summer tires on rims. Changed the oil filter, oil, and engine air filter on my wife's Honda, but forgot to change the cabin air filter; tomorrow I'll nail it.

Have the battery (A NEW FUCKING BATTERY, no less) on one of the Toyotas charging at the moment.

Watered/fed all 3 strains of the current harvest that will likely be into trimming phase, starting in about 10-14 days.

Still need to get down and see if any of the up-and-coming current seedlings or clones need any grub for the night.

Saturday Night Live doesn't start for about another hour, and that may give me time to head outside and bring the battery charger in for the night.

Tomorrow? Collecting all of the dog shit that gathered in the yard over the Fall, Winter, and Spring past 3 seasons.

Then I need to install a trolling plate on the primary power on the boat, install a kicker mount for back-up power, and procure an electric trolling motor, mounting system, and multiple long-run, deep-cycle batteries for it.

Hopefully I'll be hitting as many of the places I used to take my younger son, nailing NICE lake trout, and making sure to send him snapshots via email.

He left 5 boxes (yes, sizable boxes) of brand-new Ski Doo parts he inherited in the driveway last Fall. They spent the Winter out there, and I have made a point of NOT picking them up. His mess, his job.

I may gather them up to sell on craigslist; there's literally thousands of dollars in parts (based on local pricing). I'll let him know after the fact, how much money I profit from his lethargy.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Hmm. The pleb scope. It does look good, but it's no longer safe to scratch your arse outside.

The joys of renting. I have fashioned a pipe from me to the window, using the tube out the bottom of my rollerblind. Such that I can sit at my PC and still blow smoke out the distant window

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
What is the best lounge setup?
Are we talking a couple of 2 seaters separated by a table?
I believe while seeing your guests matters, there should be a focal point people can look to, that doesn't seem like disinterest in conversation. A TV usually meets this goal. I actually prefer a nice fire, but that's some cold winter stuff. I'm toying with the idea of images projected on the wall between my speakers. Not simple lava lamp stuff like a pub or club. Something a little more interesting. That someone might stop to look at. Desktop wallpaper slide show perhaps. I would kinda like a big bubble-tube as an ornament to.