What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

buzzmobile

Veteran
I dropped off 198 lbs. of pecans to be cracked. There are still many waiting to be picked up. My back hurts.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey folks nice to see you! I just got my medical recommendation and card taken care of! $150! And now I save money without paying a 20% tax on buds. Plus this one dispensary I went to today in Somerville offers a 20% veterans discount with a DD214. I have to dig mine up fast. Hello to other veterans out there! Keep on keepin' on! I'll be saving 40% off what I had been paying for my marijuana! Which was about $600 a month. I'll have some money in my pocket even after securing medicine for the month. I ordered online this morning at Sira Naturals in Somerville and got a confirmation the order was ready for pickup within an hour. Got a half zip of Critical Plus for $105 after lots of great discounts. I had been paying $214 a half ounce. And I smoke an ounce and a half to almost 2 ounces a month. Always in the bong. I can't find a cheap metal pipe anywhere close, so I use a one-hitter but it doesn't really get me high or medicated. Not like the bong. Any tips on getting as high or medicated as you need to when you're out and about without your bong? Marijuana helps me with anxiety and depression. Happy new year everybody! :trampoline:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Any tips on getting as high or medicated as you need to when you're out and about without your bong? Marijuana helps me with anxiety and depression. Happy new year everybody! :trampoline:

either keep an empty Coke can (or 5) in your vehicle, or buy one & pour it out. for Gods sake, don't drink that shit!;) put a dent in the side & poke holes in bottom of dent with knife , fish hook etc. pile weed in dent & light it. if you punch a hole in bottom, it turns the can into a bong. throw can away (after crushing it) immediately after smoking. those holes turned it into paraphernalia. here in TN, that can be 11/29 in jail & $750 fine, plus probation for a year, and monthly probation fees. they were $46 a month at time of my last error...

Greenheart

Veteran
Roll more joints.

Smoke more joints.

Joints are good.

I'm high right now.

That burger was good.

Happy new year smoke a joint!

G

The neighbor's youngster, my younger son's friend, up the hill, seems to have purchased substantially larger caliber fireworks this year, compared to last year. My German Shepherd is getting a bit nuts over what I'm guessing is her mistaken perception that it's gun fire.. (*How she ended up at this house, with her aversion to firearms, is still a massive mystery to me...).

My younger son's up there watching, in attendance, but at a safe distance.

I wondered, for the less aggressive among us, is there a correlation between the size of the (kaboom), and a negative attitude toward the outgoing year? Is the calendar responsible for COVID, the drug war, single parenting, and higher rates of divorce? Or have we simply gotten better at displacing or deflecting responsibility?

Or should I just light that hash pipe?

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Light the hash pipe. Our two dogs spent the night in their "storm shelter" which is our shower. The first sounds of fireworks, thunder, or gunfire is a signal for them to head for the stall. Bonnie gets her bed in the shower and Wallace has a bed between the toilet and vanity.
Happy New Year, Doggies!

G

Light the hash pipe. Our two dogs spent the night in their "storm shelter" which is our shower. The first sounds of fireworks, thunder, or gunfire is a signal for them to head for the stall. Bonnie gets her bed in the shower and Wallace has a bed between the toilet and vanity.
Happy New Year, Doggies!

Hey buzz.

I'd wish you a Happy New Year, but I'm trying hard not to provoke the gods.... They might think I'm being a smart ass, and who knows what -might- become of 2021!!!

I figure we've pretty well burned out on locusts, famine, plague, and a plethora of other less-than friendly circumstances. Nukes? Our politicos telling us what they -really- think, like Jim Carrey in the movie where he's an attorney, but can't stop telling the truth; we might find we liked them better in their natural auras?

Yes, our/my/originally my older son's German Shepherd is a sweetheart. Alert and aggressive when needed, but takes food from your hand ever so gently, going out of her way not to frighten or hurt anyone she doesn't intend to.

She's my best friend, truly, and though she's never been trained to attack violent persons, fear fire/smoke, arrest chaos or coral youngsters or farm animals, she has demonstrated that she is hard-wired for all of those circumstance.

Hell, if I get out 1 of the .22 rifles to cap a red squirrel (destructive thieving bastards that they are), she goes bonkers on me.

When and if I make it to anything resembling an after-life, for all I know I'll find out she was Gandhi reincarnated or something. She experiences a distinct increase in adrenaline when a firearm's displayed.

Try this on for karmic risk reduction; "Have a tepid but reasonable New Year, buzz." :D

There!! I don't think that pissed off any seriously powerful deities.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Try this on for karmic risk reduction; "Have a tepid but reasonable New Year, buzz." :D

That works for me. Here's one especially for you, "Have another year and then another year and another year...and so on."
attachment.php

Attachments

• spock.jpg
    spock.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 13

Sunshineinabag

Hey folks nice to see you! I just got my medical recommendation and card taken care of! $150! And now I save money without paying a 20% tax on buds. Plus this one dispensary I went to today in Somerville offers a 20% veterans discount with a DD214. I have to dig mine up fast. Hello to other veterans out there! Keep on keepin' on! I'll be saving 40% off what I had been paying for my marijuana! Which was about $600 a month. I'll have some money in my pocket even after securing medicine for the month. I ordered online this morning at Sira Naturals in Somerville and got a confirmation the order was ready for pickup within an hour. Got a half zip of Critical Plus for $105 after lots of great discounts. I had been paying $214 a half ounce. And I smoke an ounce and a half to almost 2 ounces a month. Always in the bong. I can't find a cheap metal pipe anywhere close, so I use a one-hitter but it doesn't really get me high or medicated. Not like the bong. Any tips on getting as high or medicated as you need to when you're out and about without your bong? Marijuana helps me with anxiety and depression. Happy new year everybody! :trampoline:

Dude I've smoked out if an apple overseas! Let me guess? You 11charlie doobs?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Found my DD214 from the Coast Guard in my apartment! Have to bring it into the Sira Naturals dispensary so they can enter it into the computer system and give me a 20% discount all the time! Does anyone else get a veteran's discount at the dispensary? This medical marijuana thing is amazing

imiubu

Well... when my youngest brother sends me a Blood Pressure Monitor for Christmas, it's time to acquiesce to my aging, sigh.

Latest posts

Latest posts