What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Cvh

Supermod
Everyday the group of people that knows behind which username Yummybud hides behind these days grows larger and larger. Soon the lid will fly completely off and the cat will be out of the bag once again.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Someone knocked at the door. 2 or 3 times. I finally got up to see what they wanted and walked over to the door and opened it to find a bag of food hanging on the handle and a delivery guy walking away down the stairs.
My mom often orders takeout for me when she works, which was what she's doing. I looked on the receipt - chicken fingers, french fries and a piece of cake. Address looks good, it matches up. Mom must've ordered it for me. Called Mom on the phone. No answer. Waited like 20 minutes then approached the bag of food. The cake looks good. Kind of full, so maybe I'll just have the cake for now. I ate the slice of cheesecake. I went about my day. Someone starts knocking at the door - it's a bossy Chinese woman saying she had something delivered here, and pointed at the hallway. We didn't communicate well. I said " oops we thought that was for us." I handed her the bag and didn't mention the cheesecake. I closed the door and locked it. Few seconds later she started knocking again. Probably about the cake

Funny story Mr. Doober. Remember, life is short, so eat the desert first. Ya never know what is gonna happen!

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
"If ya snooze, ya loose"..

that Chinese woman can just go buy herself another piece of cheesecake if she wants some that badly.....

PS... I hope it was good Doober!:biggrin:

T

Teddybrae

What?! What?! The cat was in a saucepan? It got boiled and the lid flew off? What?!

Everyday the group of people that knows behind which username Yummybud hides behind these days grows larger and larger. Soon the lid will fly completely off and the cat will be out of the bag once again.

Cvh

Supermod
^The cat is running loose, it is running loose in the house.
One only need a sharp eye to spot her in all the mess.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think I have found a sure sign of being stoned the night before. In preparation for my wake and bake this morning, I grabbed a bud and opened the grinder to grind it, and the grinder is already full of ground dope.

Like pouring coffee into a full cup. Sigh...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I think I have found a sure sign of being stoned the night before. In preparation for my wake and bake this morning, I grabbed a bud and opened the grinder to grind it, and the grinder is already full of ground dope.

Like pouring coffee into a full cup. Sigh...

only if you stuffed the bud into the full grinder. you didn't do that...did you?:shucks:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
This is actually pretty cool considering what is happening . . .

Every Friday, Spotify has a New Music Friday playlist for the best of the new releases (everything drops Thursday at midnight traditionally). This week the last entry on the playlist was: Woody Guthrie - This Land is My Land - recorded in 1944-1945.

R

ResinFap

when I was young punk dont like 2pac, need real long time, and prepare for it - Cant C Me.

R

ResinFap

boy have some weed plants, dope, four phones. after bust, cops left him two phones, box with like 25grams of weed and another minimum 25 grams of hash. wherever he go, hear lies, trust nobody, have no friends. sad story, single soldier fight on his own rules.

he smoke black tar hush pipe, have sister cat looks exactly like cat who take down candle, sister taken cat yesterday when post was pin. t like titanic.

R

ResinFap

now boy dont watch tv, listen radio, or surf looking for news. bs everywhere

AG - Get Dirty Radio - hip-hop quotable

R

ResinFap

good true music always stay with him, now he is with his dog, friend, miss her all summer

Latest posts

Latest posts