What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

R

RingMas

Weez you remember what happen when I play it to you in PM?

SNOOP DOGG - BADBADNOTGOOD - Lavender (Nightfall Remix)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
OK, Mr. Russian Bot . . . I think that you are confused. Rather than posting obscure songs/artists in a cannabis forum, you are supposed to be over posting tasty stuff on Twitter to influence the US election. Get it right, please.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I love good clean topsoil, and got 8 trucks of it today. Didn't even have to steal it this time. I spread it out, smoothed it down. Now waiting for the rains to show me where the puddles need fixing. Then I'll till in some lime and chickenshit, then drill in KY31 Fescue seed - which should be up and looking pretty around Thanksgiving. This is around a pond I expanded this summer.

Thanksgiving will be one year without beer, and despite being 2020, so far it's been a good year. :D

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Anybody remember the stoned cartoon cat? Well, ^^^^^ (there were a bunch of nonsense posts there that disappeared)

drunk-cat-vector-cartoon-illustration-crazy-58719906.jpg

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What do you mean by "drill in"?
My back yard is a wreck, all lumpy and taken over by invasive and aggressive 'weeds' like creeping charlie and wild strawberry. I've spent lots of time out there this fall getting (1/2 of) it smoothed out and leveled (found a place for my used soil ;) ). Then, I just broadcast grass seed and covered with straw. Certainly will be easier to mow this year without the rough terrain... if the grass seeds grow :D I think the birds ate the greatest % of the seed already haha.

Congratulations. 1 year sober is a magnificent accomplishment :headbange

Thanks. There is a quit drinking thread that helped a lot.

Drill is a machine that uses wheels to open the soil, drop in seeds, then squish it back closed. The ones I rent look like this:

seed-driller-rental-haybuster-cherokee-feed.jpg

Sometimes with weeds the best way is to spray the ground down with Roundup (or a cheaper alternative), and start from scratch. Straw over broadcast seeds help a lot to keep the moisture.