What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Gry

Veteran
Tumor count in my liver is up to seven, an new tumor every thirty days since January. Fourteen years with a single tumor now this. I think I have turned a corner.
The clinic finally relented and put me in hospice care without all the invasive procedures I have been refusing. A friend got a biopsy and three months later had 90 new tumors and a month after that was dead. No cutting into the cancer for me, no way.

Of interest was the bottle of morphine pills. Take what I need and call in if it gets low. Huh? After all the crap I went through for the past two years, I almost got angry.
Then the prize, a bottle of concentrated morphine, enough for guaranteed death should I take the whole tablespoon's worth.
That was a totally out of character surprise I did not expect. This is not publicized in the brochures as far as I know.

I have been using concentrates for several years, a bit over a gram every five days. In the three days since starting pure morphine in any dose I like I have had two tokes.

I have a personal prohibition against taking more than 30 mg a day of morphine so I expect I will be back on the concentrate soon.

But meanwhile, no pain and no high. A rather different experience for me. This is the least amount I have smoked in so many years I cannot be sure of the number.

Something our government is doing correctly, I am flat out amazed. Really, how many policies have actually made sense lately?
A island of sanity in a nation gone insane, who would have thought?
I salute you.

A

anoydas 666

another nice warm day to do the chores, mild winter so far must be shit coming this way.

A

anoydas 666

car service day, only 160 bucks don't know how the poor peeps get on.i'm poor because of that bill.

Sunshineinabag

Mindy getting fat

Mindy getting fat

My bad tho right? Lol :tiphat:
Friends!:peacock:

Attachments

• IMG_20200723_122208.jpg
    IMG_20200723_122208.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20181213_140122.jpg
    IMG_20181213_140122.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 20

armedoldhippy

Veteran
anyone here seen the Neowise comet? every damn time i want to watch meteor showers or see a damn comet that only comes around every 6800 years, it fucking clouds up and rains. i'm tired of it...i don't want to wait another 6800 years, dang it!:D

I wood

anyone here seen the Neowise comet? every damn time i want to watch meteor showers or see a damn comet that only comes around every 6800 years, it fucking clouds up and rains. i'm tired of it...i don't want to wait another 6800 years, dang it!:D

yes, wife and i both saw it one of the first days it was visible, with the naked eye.
She got binoculars and we called the kids out. Clouds floated over. One out of four kids might of seen it.
No one has seen it since that first night, too cloudy.
Glad i glimpsed it but pics on line are way better.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My bad tho right? Lol :tiphat:
Friends!:peacock:

Something about the breed makes them lazy. I have a boxer/bull that also believes in conserving energy and the value of a good nap. Eating is his main pastime when not sleeping.

Dawg got dumped on my street a few years ago, walked in from the cornfield next door, and has has it made ever since. He had a bunch of fighting scars and his teeth were ground down, like he was a practice fighting dog. Most mellow guy ever, not a fighter. Sometimes he just shakes like he is terrified... musta had a rough life before. :comfort:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Damn comet was blocked last night by a wicked cool sunset / clouds.

Remember haley-bopp? I think this one is in the same general area of the sky.