What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Went to Harvard Square for a $20 but the regulars were gone, no luck. Nice to see the ladies out there though, boobies and all...

A

anoydas 666

out n about nice sunny day for driving, lots more cars about , still lots of car yards shut n cleared out. funny bunnies still flat out making money.more cases on mainland. super cheap oil lol 64 dollars for 5lt.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Stock up on petrol, Noyd! Stay high man!

Dog woke me up at 7:45. I usually sleep until 10. Took some bong hits and watching Good Morning America. Checked the mail, nothing for a few days now. Really sunny out there today. Less humid. Had tropical humidity the past few days, 72% and crap.

A

anoydas 666

tanks all loaded, oiled up and trickle charger on, and a nice cover to hide her skin. SLEEP till 10 FUK! life of the rich n idle. out of the cot at 7 still dark n so it should be, cat just one eye open as I turned the heater on. time for breakfast.

A

anoydas 666

night shift was a bastard for sleep, going to noddy land on a bulldozer was a eye opener lol.

A

anoydas 666

pays to use a good quality rubber when
picture.php

A

anoydas 666

a great sunny day today so outside working like a busy bee, fuck cutting the lawn though i'll pay somebody to do that fucker, should be outlawed n cannibis grown there.who the hell needs lawns?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Looks like Boston has a hot spell coming soon. Supposed to start getting humid tonight, then 90°F.
I got a haircut.
The Super Kush was so good I went back and bought a half zip. All set for a few weeks.
The dealer down the street has garbage, it's always outdoor and hardly any THC. Last crap seemed to be cbd cheese. Didn't get me high at all. Cost me $90 USD for a quarter of that crap.
My other dealer is awesome. Requires a trip into the city though. Great buds. This Super Kush is Northern Lights x Hindu Kush, I'm pretty sure. And it's pretty good. 2 hit shit. I'm happy and high, hope everyone else is doing good and getting high!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Annoyed, I cut grass a couple hours every day that it isn't raining. Heat index over 100 again today, so I am also running gasoline powered pump(s) to drive the sprinklers on newly planted ( this spring) grass areas. Seed, water, mow, die in drought, repeat.

5' cut zero turn, 850cc 4 cycle engine. About 15 ac to mow, around trees and ponds.

Unsustainable, and getting harder to fight. It wouldn't be so bad but for the summer heat and droughts, and old age. Thank gawd for CBD, and cookies. :D

And no damn NCAAF this fall. Arggggh.

A

anoydas 666

rained all night so that's good, flatten's the sea out a bit, nice feed of flathead yesterday.

Green Squall

The first dispensary opened in my town today. Sure we've had some in the surrounding area, but its cool to have one in the city I call home. Prices are $45 an eighth, still expensive, yet coming down slowly but surely. I'm flush with flower, so I guess I'll stop in and get some edibles just to check the place out.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Tumor count in my liver is up to seven, an new tumor every thirty days since January. Fourteen years with a single tumor now this. I think I have turned a corner.
The clinic finally relented and put me in hospice care without all the invasive procedures I have been refusing. A friend got a biopsy and three months later had 90 new tumors and a month after that was dead. No cutting into the cancer for me, no way.

Of interest was the bottle of morphine pills. Take what I need and call in if it gets low. Huh? After all the crap I went through for the past two years, I almost got angry.
Then the prize, a bottle of concentrated morphine, enough for guaranteed death should I take the whole tablespoon's worth.
That was a totally out of character surprise I did not expect. This is not publicized in the brochures as far as I know.

I have been using concentrates for several years, a bit over a gram every five days. In the three days since starting pure morphine in any dose I like I have had two tokes.

I have a personal prohibition against taking more than 30 mg a day of morphine so I expect I will be back on the concentrate soon.

But meanwhile, no pain and no high. A rather different experience for me. This is the least amount I have smoked in so many years I cannot be sure of the number.

Something our government is doing correctly, I am flat out amazed. Really, how many policies have actually made sense lately?
A island of sanity in a nation gone insane, who would have thought?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
PB&J is arguably the best thing for a quick munchie fix. Maybe it's just me.

Milk seems to be better the colder it gets. Maybe it's just me.

Maybe I should make a PB&J with a glass of cold milk.

I seem to be wasting a considerable amount of time writing this instead of acting on such a plan.

This herb is really strong. I may be too high to stuff my face....

I'll get back to you.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Phaeton hope you are doing okay, I usually stop in here everyday.
That morphine sounds cool but you probably really need it for pain. What's the place you're staying at like? Are there lots of people? What do they do for meals? Stay high phaeton!