What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

armedoldhippy

Veteran
damn man! why folks so scared of rakes? Everywhere i go in my town folks using air blowers to "rake'! Pick up a rake folks!

fuck a big bag of rakes. i spent $300 5 years ago on a yard sweeper that i pull behind my riding mower. fill it up, drive to the curb, dump it, repeat as necessary. blisters suck, and i can't even hitch-hike wearing gloves... leaf blowers should be illegal until noon, though. :biggrin:

A

anoydas 666

fuck it all , buy a couple of goats.will happily munch on next doors prised bullshit.

E

ESTERCHASER

im a nutjob then cause a can rake a yard pretty well in under an hour. To each there own! least the armed hippie aint out there blowing leaves all over his yard, he kinda vacumming the lawn lmao! I like that concept!
on to buds comment about the liking a good sativa....my older brother panhandles here in an area called the salmon hole.....SOME AWESOME DUDE gave him a jar of Orange crush a sat hybrid that was absolutley BRAIN CANDY! this is me sendong vibes for more! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

ESTERCHASER

only good thing about tv.....ypou dont get ripped off watching sports...ie ticket prices.....

M

MrGanjaMan

I don't watch TV, I read on ICMag.
Now which one of those two is the bad one again? :biggrin:

T

Teddybrae

Tried to give rep for this. Couldn't. Haven't spotted it before ... but I like your sense of humour! (I still watch TV but with the sound off. It's amazing!)

When I was younger, I had second thoughts about having abandoned TV.

M

MrGanjaMan

I'm sitting to comfy to get up and go smoke another bowl. Somebody pls do a rip for me.

E

ESTERCHASER

wouldnt it be nice if when u got super stoned you could send residual buzz to a close friend lmao?

T

Teddybrae

Irony drips from your words like warm ice cream.

Was "hoot" a conscious choice? I mean it's an audio predicate.

Such congruity is hard to find these days even on PBS.

One up for Weez!

Yep, Soul Train was a hoot without sound.

E

ESTERCHASER

legal state ...my only access while i get mine mature now acts like he has played lead guitar for the rollingstones for 30 yrs.......FK MY LIFE