What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Early Eric Burdon.......

Early Eric Burdon.......

'Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood'
Ed Sullivan Show '65
[YOUTUBEIF]HHjKzr6tLz0[/YOUTUBEIF]

'When I Was Young' ~ 1967
[YOUTUBEIF]iPKTQkkK3YM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Eric Burdon & War 1970
'Paint It Black'
[YOUTUBEIF]jTbvJ-bYPh8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Genghis Kush

Verb 1. anathemize - wish harm upon. anathemize - wish harm upon; invoke evil upon; "The bad witch cursed the child"
≡anathemise, bedamn, beshrew, damn, imprecate, maledict, curse

↔bring up, call down, conjure, conjure up, invoke, call forth, put forward, arouse, evoke, stir, raise - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic; "raise the specter of unemployment"; "he conjured wild birds in the air"; "call down the spirits from the mountain"

2. anathemize - curse or declare to be evil or anathema or threaten with divine punishment
≡accurse, anathematise, anathematize, comminate, execrate, anathemise

↔deplore - express strong disapproval of; "We deplore the government's treatment of political prisoners"

Genghis Kush

Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are.
You well heeled big wheel, ha ha charade you are.
And when your hand is on your heart,
You're nearly a good laugh,
Almost a joker,
With your head down in the pig bin,
Saying "Keep on digging."
Pig stain on your fat chin.
What do you hope to find,
When you're down in the pig mine?"

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Big man, pig man, ha ha charade you are.
You well heeled big wheel, ha ha charade you are.
And when your hand is on your heart,
You're nearly a good laugh,
Almost a joker,
With your head down in the pig bin,
Saying "Keep on digging."
Pig stain on your fat chin.
What do you hope to find,
When you're down in the pig mine?"

;)Took a sec.

Nice:biggrin:

minds_I

Veteran
If it was not enough to love Stephan Colbert then tonights monologue and Segway was just perfect.

Thanks dude, you made me laugh at the absurdity of it all.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Rats fleeing a sinking ship...the train is off the rails...piss on the fire and call it a night.

After months of serious consternation/constipation the general consensus seems to be awakening to that the Emperor indeed has no clothes....hideous though he be, look upon him with disgust and indifference, for the Emperor defiled your trusts and hopes and deserves that which he himself brought to the light of day.

That is all.

minds_I

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I Noticed when I eat fruit such as cherries,I judge each one individually as I eat.
It's like the olympics.:)

N

noyd666

picture.php

Meraxes

Veteran
Stoner...You pulled the blanket over her head to make her cuter c'mon...Youre not fooling anyone shes adorable...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Just mixed up a batch of soil with my queen and we did not bicker at all.Hmmm I think there something wrong. Invasion of the body snatchers or she fell out of love.
Either way sleeping with an eye open.

:biggrin: