What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of my Mum dying - she died on Fathers Day last year.

It was a tough day, so glad my boys and my Dad were around.

#LoveYouMum

N

noyd666

well the weathers broke n gone all wild, fuk'n wind n rain but all's good I got it all under control.
picture.php

minds_I

Veteran
Just because the voices in my head are not real...it does not mean that they don't have something to important to say.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
"And the man they couldn't hang,
Stepped to the mic and sang,
And their voices rang,
With that Aryan twang..."

The Tragically Hip

Last edited:

Hank Hill

I don't know what to say
when you are looking me that way
Your eyes are trying to tell me something
but your mouth is full of shit

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Analyzing Strangers

I went out to a nice restaurant last night.A nice place that has valet parking etc.we were quickly brought to our seat which I changed before we actually sat.

So we are in a booth and adjacent to us was a family with parents similar to my queen and I in age and dress attire.The children were comprised of 2 girls that dressed in matching shorts and t-shirt.They both looked around 14 o15. Maybe fraternal twins.
They were both very quiet. Because they were concentrating on their severely disabled brother in a wheelchair across the table who was place closely to his doting mother.
Mom wore no make up and was unsunned compared to her husband and girls.She was attractive in a plain jane way with nice legs. I instantly dubbed her a saint in the way she
fed and soothed her boy.
The husband was 5ten and was built like cinder block in every way,square head and body. A Hard working dude that had the look of a hard man but seem to be only shed softness on his family.Like a silverback holding a mouse.
Their son was dressed like his father,clothes clearly bought for both by mom.The wheel chair bound son moaned and murmured in attempt to communicate he wanted food or attention from mom or sisters.At one point in my meal they were all laughing with him so I turned to look and saw him smiling.It was nice.
Mostly they were a quite bunch with exception of brother and his verbal outburst which were short and sweet.
Dad periodically rubbed his forehead and turned to his right to get a look at the passing waitresses in their shorts and tanned legs.He pulled the same move on my queen when we stood to leave.Haha
His Wife could detect every sneaking glance.She looked a bit hurt and he looked a bit lonely even though they seemed to be a well fit couple.The last impression was one of the daughter's kind face seeming fearful of a potentially embarrassing outburst from brother.

The question I was left with was not by my choice, it just was there after dinner and the next morning.Is Brother the family burden or a gift from god himself.

ph:)

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
"Is Brother the family burden or a gift from god himself."

it could be "both". :comfort:

Or neither.

He's "family" & family does for family what needs to be done - if not, then they aren't family, just people who are related. I have a brother who is just "related" because he's a selfish asshole & wants zero to do with any of us. I have in-laws who are family, even tho' we share no blood or name.

I don't envy that family, but I don't pity them either - at least he's alive and can communicate with them. Dad's a horndog, bordering on a pig, but no worse than your average Joe.

Meraxes

Veteran
Or neither.

He's "family" & family does for family what needs to be done - if not, then they aren't family, just people who are related. I have a brother who is just "related" because he's a selfish asshole & wants zero to do with any of us. I have in-laws who are family, even tho' we share no blood or name.

I don't envy that family, but I don't pity them either - at least he's alive and can communicate with them. Dad's a horndog, bordering on a pig, but no worse than your average Joe.

I can't help looking, people are beautiful...I take Mrs. Merx to Hooters. It's the blue cheese w/ the wings all fukn day...

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
I can't help looking, people are beautiful...I take Mrs. Merx to Hooters. It's the blue cheese w/ the wings all fukn day...

Ramen! The day I stop appreciating a pretty woman is the day I'm fitted for a topsoil tuxedo. Discretely, not leering and slobbering. A smile & nod of acknowledgement, maybe.

Meraxes

Veteran
Ramen! The day I stop appreciating a pretty woman is the day I'm fitted for a topsoil tuxedo. Discretely, not leering and slobbering. A smile & nod of acknowledgement, maybe.

lol nod of acknowledgement....Is that a wink, or a coi 'I know it, and you do too' grin?...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Or neither.

too true. i got blood kin that i won't even speak to unless it is to tell them to "fuck off & die", and there are folks i am no kin to whatsoever that i would (and have) given them my shirt/shoes. part of that is i aint a dickhead...although i understand that some folks would argue that point, LOL! :biggrin: they can eat cat shit too.:tiphat: scoping another woman is one thing, doing it where your other half can see you is about as disrespectful as it gets, in my mind.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Is it right to be just a little weirded out having a in-laws ashes on the mantle?

I think yes...but on the other hand, we only tolerated each other so I guess I have the last laugh...when no one is home, I could put her on the speaker and bump her with some Eminim. Is that wrong?

Just askin'

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts