What's new

Topsy Turvy Fridge Grow/Clone Box

Had to tie some of the stretchers right by the door to the PVC SCROG frame, and now I have buds taking up space in the recesses of the door.
Again, this spreads the tall tops out and more light is penetrating.
I still move the UVB bulb every day.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i have to say it, it's looking great in there. not too much longer and you will be rewarded for all your care and attention etc. nice thick stems and decent looking flower structures, yield will be very interesting. how much flowering light are you giving them at this stage?

peace out :kos:

i have to say it, it's looking great in there. not too much longer and you will be rewarded for all your care and attention etc. nice thick stems and decent looking flower structures, yield will be very interesting. how much flowering light are you giving them at this stage?

Giving 12/12 now for 3 weeks I think.
Thanks for the nice comments ! :biggrin:

12/12 Light with a 400W HPS and the supplemental UVB bulb.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
cal, mag and k

the spots are cal, the ones dotting the pointy parts of the leaf are K (potassium) and the banding in between the leaf veins is mag.

essentially your plants would like another bowl of porridge please.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
But that is exactly what I did.
I started at the bottom and worked my way up leaving 4 - 6 fans at the top.
Just went out to the fridge and did pretty much the same thing with the rest of the plants.

hehehe... thats not what they mean. you start with the older leaves on the main stem the major fan leaves before clipping the secondary ones that are on the beginnings of the buds and branches. not necessarily the leaves at the bottom of any given plant. looks real good in the other pics though. the first one had a funny angle i guess.

cal, mag and k

the spots are cal, the ones dotting the pointy parts of the leaf are K (potassium) and the banding in between the leaf veins is mag.

essentially your plants would like another bowl of porridge please.

I appreciate your input !
Everyone else in agreement?

I would agree looks like a little bump in nutes needed
Thanks for the input, glad to have you guys along to watch over the girls with me !
Well, Sat is fresh nutes day ! :woohoo:
I usually mix 4 gallons at full strength and then dilute with 1 gallon of PH'd water.
Maybe I will wait a day to dilute.
They will need almost a gallon anyhow in a day.

Saw a lot more spots this AM.
Got the required dose of Cal-Mag in there.
Here are a couple shots of the growth so far.
Hopefully this won't set things back too bad ???

And here is the back row, which consists MAINLY of the plant I so lovingly called the "Dwarf"
I was contemplating tossing that one and going with 3 plants.

Dang, I would have missed out on a bunch of nice nugs !

You can see that there is a tall back row and a tall front row growing into the door area.
In the middle there is a lot of "up & comers".
I re-shaped my reflector shield to a much sharper parabolic curvature and it REALLY concentrates the light right in the "valley"
I bet those little ones I have been directing from beneath to find the light are gonna catch up with the rest.... you watch !