What's new

Topsy Turvy Fridge Grow/Clone Box

It's really hard to see in these pics, but the bud sites down in the thick of it all ARE exposed to direct light and should be making their appearance above the screen soon !
Been bending and tucking every day, twice a day etc.
There is as much that you can't see, as there is that you can see.

atk7

As far as new hairs /flowers should be any day.. depending on genetics usually 8- 14 days to appear, and the way these are looking it should be very soon. Are you starting to get more stretch? The pheno I'm running of grape KUSH starts stretching like crazy just as the flowers start to appear at about 8-10 and keeps stretching for about two to three weeks while all the bud sites start producing . Then it slows down and the flowers fully develop till the finish at about 60 to 66 days depending on what the temps have been

Last edited:
As far as new hairs /flowers should be any day.. depending on genetics usually 8- 14 days to appear, and the way these are looking it should be very soon. Are you starting to get more stretch?
I am starting to get pretty good stretch, but the 2 (AK-47) I thought would stretch the most are being shown up by the 2 Amnesia Haze, AKA the Tard and the Dwarf.
I ALMOST tossed the Dwarf but it is a real player right now !

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking nice and full slowly, nice and healthy green color. how long have you been giving them 12/12? keep on keeping on man.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
nice thread. you remind me of me back in my younger more creative days. :)

picture.php

i can't really make out anything in the pics you're trying to show us. they're pretty small. but the last one looks closest to a girl than the other 2. look in this area where the leaf stem and branch meet. you should see a little pointy thing with 2 white hairs sticking out. if you look from an angle or turn the plant to its between you and the light you can see easier if you don't have a magnifying glass.

sorry i don't have any pictures of preflowers handy, and i'm too lazy to take a pic right now.

the maximum size for pics here is 1024x1024 if you don't subscribe. you don't have to upload such tiny pics unless its just your camera resolution.

I do a res change tomorrow, but this morning, I added back another gallon of water and threw in a nice 10 mL treat of Golden Tree !
I also upped the feeding time from 30 min to 60 min when the lights are on.
So at 7am - 10am - 1pm - 4pm they get an hour of drip, and at 7pm - 10pm - 1am - 4am they get 30 minutes of feeding.

Slurp it up girls.....

They are drinking about a gallon a day now but before, the PPM would rise as the water went down, I suspect a lot more evaporation then than now... but now I see the PPM going down WITH the water levels.
They are really absorbing a lot more nutrients now.
Ooooh, fresh nutes tomorrow.

atk7

Congrats on four in flower!! Things are just gonna just start looking better and better in there