What's new

Top secret stoner info

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest 77721

Prometheus is the mythological Greek God that gave the gift of fire to humanity and was chained to a rock for eternity for his crime. If anything us stoners can identify with the continued persecution of the gift of enlightenment with today's War on Drugs.

igrowkushbitch

I just read this entire thread... Kinda sad on my part for taking the time to read this shit. I feel very angry at you hubble for spewing such garbage on this wonder site. Seriously grow some weed and try to contribute some good info u POS. I would rather have spider mites all over my garden than read any more of your bull shit.

G

guest 77721

I've never had the opportunity but I'd sure like to try shrooms or peyote to open up pathways. Over xmas I was researching this topic and have come to the conclusion that to further my education, I need to go on a trip. What I can't determine is how much trauma and risk comes with opening pandora's box.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I've never had the opportunity but I'd sure like to try shrooms or peyote to open up pathways. Over xmas I was researching this topic and have come to the conclusion that to further my education, I need to go on a trip. What I can't determine is how much trauma and risk comes with opening pandora's box.

Red. Take them with someone you trust, in a comfortable, safe and familiar environment.

As long as you keep things positive, you should have no issues. However, deep inner reflection CAN bring out sleeping demons. If you are unprepared to slay them, you may have a bad trip.

Write down this mantra and read it to yourself if/when you start to freak out: "I injested a drug. The effects will wear off in 6-12 hours. Any life-changing decisions that need to be made can be made in 6-12 hours when I come down. If anything is true now, it will still be true then and I can deal with it when I'm sober."

If you trust yourself, that hand written note will get you through just about anything.

(If you realize you can fly, try taking off from the ground. Don't climb a tree or jump out of a window.)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i would recommend never taking anything alone that could cause you to jump from 12 stories up.
usually a trippper needs a copilot...someone who's been there before and knows what the drug is capable of, and how it could affect an unprepared soul.
there is quite a bit to be learned from meditation, expecially concerning issues that could present negative connotations to the observer...better to know oneself than to be lost within oneself.

walk with me as one.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I first did it when I was so young and innocent. It spun me around hard. It can break your heart in a way. Consider carefully.

Don't do it on a day when you have to work the next day, fo sho'.

K

KSP

This thread has taken a positive and redeeming turn, thanks to redgreenery :tiphat:

G

guest 77721

I'm interested in the organic ethenogens to get a shamanic experience. Apparently small doses in a safe environment is fine to solo. I'm looking to get some Morning Glory seeds or some spores soon. I just wanna crack the lid on pandoras box, not hop in headfirst.

Isn't K or DMT more like crack and will open up the rabbit hole to other dimensions?

I like the special K spin on this thread...

I suggest little bumps all late night... once your wasted and done all the coke... THEN you do the K...

but do to much and you'll end up in the infamous K-Hole.

dont do it often, dont pay too much... its kinda dirty... dont tell everyone how much fun you had doing K last night... kinda dirty.... but fun and cheap so go for it.

G

greenmatter

I'm interested in the organic ethenogens to get a shamanic experience. Apparently small doses in a safe environment is fine to solo. I'm looking to get some Morning Glory seeds or some spores soon. I just wanna crack the lid on pandoras box, not hop in headfirst.

Isn't K or DMT more like crack and will open up the rabbit hole to other dimensions?

RULE #1 ...... if ya can't grow it, or brew it ...... just DON'T do it!

if you are looking for a shamanic experience stay with what nature provides ....... that high octane manmade shit is very highly over rated, and an easy way to turn a gift into a curse IME

sso

Veteran
do alot of mushrooms.

lets say you have victory caps or something (the small ones that look like a nipple (make sure they have the chocolate brown insides)

you want about 200+ for a spiritual experience, maybe 500 tops, do take a guide or someone sober along. (150+ of strong caps generally tend to Dissolve your Reality)

and dont take more than 100 mushrooms if you have never done it before (id suggest starting at 25 (mild experience, reminiscent of marijuana)

focusing on happy positive feelings is a must, same as setting and environment.

love is the best to focus on (mushrooms will give you a ecstasy far beyond Xstasy if you do that...)

all you need is love?

well, if you are surrounded by people you love, Are doing the things you love and love life because of this,

well, then it would be a frigging awesome world right?

(or something hilariously fucking wrong with you if you dont think so lol (and you should seek therapy of some sort :))

sso

Veteran
oh,if you hate the taste of mushrooms.

just boil and mash the mushrooms in water, 5-15 minutes.

you get a mushroomy tasty water that does the same effect as the shrooms (the only people around here, that dont do tea are the people that really love the taste of mushrooms..(earthy slimy taste))

you can then mix the water with whatever you like (though i just hold my nose and down the liquid( effects start in about 40 minutes)

mrcreosote

Veteran
Advanced technique to really get those chakras shakin'
eye-tattoo-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts