What's new

‘Too Big to Fail’: Russia-gate One Year After VIPS Showed a Leak, Not a Hack

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't think i saw this post or link before, but those certainly are logical and valid points. however this would mean that Trump is a total traitor consciously acting treasonous. this is something i can hardly credit him with. it would be some real criminal mastermind type shit if it turns out true.

well they seem to be spinning it that way, and i'm no fan of tRump.

that being said another way to look @ it is that tRump goes into every deal or session/summit(s) looking to shake it up hard giving the usa a better deal; there has to be some give n' take involved, not being anyone's doormat, but we've gotta give some. For tRump it's take take take, and if/when he can get no more he pulls the plug, taking the usa out.

he acts like a spoiled brat, banning others from playing in his sandbox when he doesn't get his way.......

White Beard

Your vid has been taken down, got anything else?

Don’t know your sources, but nothing wheezes fake about this
(regarding the blowing of holes in Mueller’s investigation).

this fits totally with what i read about him. tax evasion and shady business deals. he was renting whole floors of his hotel to the Saudis as a way to bribe him. non of this stuff surprises me or is in any way hard to believe. for the rest i think we have to wait and see. i kind of doubt the treason/Russian collusion charge will ever be proven.

ABC News Reporter Pours Cold Water On Mueller Investigation

even the left wing secular talk guy agrees with me about how much Trump did or didnt do to Russia. even that attack about the aluminum sanctions Trump took off, he did that because it was having a huge effect on aluminium prices and allied countries. even the senate apparently backed Trump to keep those aluminium sanction from being put back on.
Yes, Congress did that thing, and I’d be proud of ‘em if I weren’t so disgusted...the trade war is a move by a fool, relying on a fool’s misunderstanding of pretty much everything except how to be a bad NYC landlord. Maybe. His excuse was the dumbest sort of lie, every industry that depends on a material currently subject to tariffs is hurting. Aluminum is in no way special. I wonder how many lifetime executive memberships at Mar al Lago *that* deal got him?

What seems to me is that he’s auctioning these things off, extorting money from our ‘trading partners’ - stealing from each of us in the process- and each time is a WIN he can savor in his gut for five minutes, then it’ll be time for someone to tell him he’s great, fantastic, brilliant, the best, or else the bad thoughts come back and he gets mad again. I think he gets the same sort of WIN response when he lies.

And this is just *one* thing, and not the only thing by any extreme...and I do mean extreme.

This guy is The Boss From Hell, and everybody’s had at least one, and everyone who’s had one knows he’s the LAST person to put in charge of anything people depend on. This entire situation is insane. The question really is, can we survive him long enough to get rid of him legally, the constitutional way....

Nothing else really matters.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Your vid has been taken down, got anything else?

Don’t know your sources, but nothing wheezes fake about this
(regarding the blowing of holes in Mueller’s investigation).

Yes, Congress did that thing, and I’d be proud of ‘em if I weren’t so disgusted...the trade war is a move by a fool, relying on a fool’s misunderstanding of pretty much everything except how to be a bad NYC landlord. Maybe. His excuse was the dumbest sort of lie, every industry that depends on a material currently subject to tariffs is hurting. Aluminum is in no way special. I wonder how many lifetime executive memberships at Mar al Lago *that* deal got him?

What seems to me is that he’s auctioning these things off, extorting money from our ‘trading partners’ - stealing from each of us in the process- and each time is a WIN he can savor in his gut for five minutes, then it’ll be time for someone to tell him he’s great, fantastic, brilliant, the best, or else the bad thoughts come back and he gets mad again. I think he gets the same sort of WIN response when he lies.

And this is just *one* thing, and not the only thing by any extreme...and I do mean extreme.

This guy is The Boss From Hell, and everybody’s had at least one, and everyone who’s had one knows he’s the LAST person to put in charge of anything people depend on. This entire situation is insane. The question really is, can we survive him long enough to get rid of him legally, the constitutional way....

its strange, there is no mistake in the coding, but it says try later. when i do a title search in youtube i get the video. try this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-StammJE8jA

White Beard

Thanks, that worked.

The Yoo-hoo guy showed a perfectly non-exciting clip of a fairly ordinary observation. I did skip the spin he launched as soon as the clip ended and he made his ‘PoV’ apparent.

“Cold water”? The fact that Mueller has been indicting people and referring people for indictment as side-effects of what they’ve uncovered in the course of the primary investigation tells us nothing about the primary investigation.

As it should be. The Mueller investigation so far has been leak-free, and this guy (is he the “left wing guy” you were talking about?) isn’t changing that.

I don’t really care what mr. yoo-toob has to say after his “I knew” speech: the evidence of collusion has been everywhere, to not have seen any of it is to not have seen what’s out there. I know YT is full of people who play spin-doctor on the Internet, but he stopped being interesting immediately. I doubt he’s one of the people really selling this craziness, so I suspect he’s the equivalent of a morning DJ’s voice-over ‘character’. He’s made my list of things life’s too short for.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There are still some key money players who have not been brought out in the lights.

Maria Butina
Wilbur Ross - Bank of Cyprus
Deutsche Bank

And, Why did the senate lift sanctions on Deripaska effectively giving him a huge financial windfall? He has been mentioned several different ways in the election manipulation. What did Oleg have for leverage to get that done?

Another question, Could this thing be so messed up that 'they' believe that the world can not handle the truth. Like the Kennedy assassination.

beta

Veteran
Trump’s Lawyer Said There Were “No Plans” For Trump Tower Moscow. Here They Are.

Rudy Giuliani claims the Moscow tower was barely more than a notion. “There were no drafts. Nothing in the file.” Documents obtained by BuzzFeed News tell a different story.

sub-buzz-29999-1548171489-1.jpg

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/azeenghorayshi/here-are-the-trump-moscow-plans

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Thanks, that worked.

The Yoo-hoo guy showed a perfectly non-exciting clip of a fairly ordinary observation. I did skip the spin he launched as soon as the clip ended and he made his ‘PoV’ apparent.

“Cold water”? The fact that Mueller has been indicting people and referring people for indictment as side-effects of what they’ve uncovered in the course of the primary investigation tells us nothing about the primary investigation.

As it should be. The Mueller investigation so far has been leak-free, and this guy (is he the “left wing guy” you were talking about?) isn’t changing that.

I don’t really care what mr. yoo-toob has to say after his “I knew” speech: the evidence of collusion has been everywhere, to not have seen any of it is to not have seen what’s out there. I know YT is full of people who play spin-doctor on the Internet, but he stopped being interesting immediately. I doubt he’s one of the people really selling this craziness, so I suspect he’s the equivalent of a morning DJ’s voice-over ‘character’. He’s made my list of things life’s too short for.

this guy wants free education and medicare for all, thats pretty left in my book. he supports Berney Sanders.

St. Phatty

Like a Tic that has embedded itself into the national spinal cord.

Of course, the US already had one such parasite -- Israel.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
this guy wants free education and medicare for all, thats pretty left in my book. he supports Berney Sanders.

Actually, free education and medicare for all is centrist for first world countries. You live in the UK, right? And you have it there, as do all of the first world countries except America.

The fact is that America is the only one way over on the right and the percentage of Americans supporting that notion is a minority propped up by billionaires and a corrupt voting system rigged with gerrymandering and an electoral system empowering the right minority.
:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Actually, free education and medicare for all is centrist for first world countries. You live in the UK, right? And you have it there, as do all of the first world countries except America.

The fact is that America is the only one way over on the right and the percentage of Americans supporting that notion is a minority propped up by billionaires and a corrupt voting system rigged with gerrymandering and an electoral system empowering the right minority.

ok, i always though those positions were pretty far left in the US system. would the opposite view be right wing?

supporting Berny is centrist in your view is it? getting hard to keep up when these labels change all the time.

Spaventa

Veteran
Actually, free education and medicare for all is centrist for first world countries. You live in the UK right?, And you have it there

No, I explained this to you already.
The healthcare and education is entirely taxpayer funded. That is not free by any definition of the word.

Even the unemployed and elderly have to contribute every time they buy something with VAT or duty added. Nothing is free.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
ok, i always though those positions were pretty far left in the US system. would the opposite view be right wing?

supporting Berny is centrist in your view is it? getting hard to keep up when these labels change all the time.

Bernie is a progressive Democrat and the opposite of right is left. Labels haven't changed, but the current republican regime with support from the ultra right have caused many Americans to rethink their position and move left. Trump popularity is down in the mid 30% now and the mid term elections were a land slide for democrats. The point, more Americans are supporting candidates like Sanders and Cortez causing us to move more in line with the rest of the first world.

Spaventa, Yes of course. Everyone knows about taxes.

Cannavore

Veteran

The US is the only major country on Earth that doesn't have free healthcare.

Every country besides the US on this list has free healthcare

1 Norway 2 Australia 2 Switzerland 4 Germany 5 Denmark 5 Singapore 7 Netherlands 8 Ireland 9 Iceland 10 Canada 11 United States 12 Hong Kong 13 New Zealand 14 Sweden 15 Liechtenstein 16 United Kingdom 17 Japan 18 South Korea 19 Israel 20 Luxembourg 21 France 22 Belgium 23 Finland 24 Austria 25 Slovenia 26 Italy 27 Spain 28 Czech Republic 29 Greece 30 Brunei 30 Estonia 32 Andorra 33 Cyprus 33 Malta 33 Qatar 36 Poland 37 Lithuania 38 Chile 39 Saudi Arabia 40 Slovakia 41 Portugal 42 United Arab Emirates 43 Hungary 44 Latvia 45 Argentina 45 Croatia 47 Bahrain 48 Montenegro 49 Russia 50 Romania 51 Kuwait.

Is the policy pretty left, or is the US just a right wing country? :chin::chin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

1 Norway 2 Australia 2 Switzerland 4 Germany 5 Denmark 5 Singapore 7 Netherlands 8 Ireland 9 Iceland 10 Canada 11 United States 12 Hong Kong 13 New Zealand 14 Sweden 15 Liechtenstein 16 United Kingdom 17 Japan 18 South Korea 19 Israel 20 Luxembourg 21 France 22 Belgium 23 Finland 24 Austria 25 Slovenia 26 Italy 27 Spain 28 Czech Republic 29 Greece 30 Brunei 30 Estonia 32 Andorra 33 Cyprus 33 Malta 33 Qatar 36 Poland 37 Lithuania 38 Chile 39 Saudi Arabia 40 Slovakia 41 Portugal 42 United Arab Emirates 43 Hungary 44 Latvia 45 Argentina 45 Croatia 47 Bahrain 48 Montenegro 49 Russia 50 Romania 51 Kuwait.

"you must give your +rep to anyone besides Cannavore" that aint word for word, but i understand. stupid computer...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

My point exactly. We are the only right wing first world country.

It's not just medical, they get free college too. (paid for by taxes:biggrin:)

Spaventa

Veteran

No free anything in UK, all funded by the taxes we pay. I don’t know how to make it any simpler for you. Things that are payed for and things that are free are not the same thing.

Cannavore

Veteran
i understand that lol free healthcare is just a universally used term to describe some form of public healthcare system.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i never said i was against universal health care systems, on the contrary. just has to be non profit and run well with regulators watching out for any scamming and price hikes that are not justified by simple maths.

my point was that it seems to be looked at as a left wing thing in the US. not that it's a bad thing. free markets are great, but not for common resources, or things like water, air, electricity and yes health care insurance. let the medical professionals work for money, but not the insurance companies, they need to be non profit and run with open books.

we saw in the eu what happens when you privatize water, they run everything down, no maintenance is done, prices are raised and standards go down.

Cannavore

Veteran
i never said i was against universal health care systems, on the contrary. just has to be non profit and run well with regulators watching out for any scamming and price hikes that are not justified by simple maths.

my point was that it seems to be looked at as a left wing thing in the US. not that it's a bad thing. free markets are great, but not for common resources, or things like water, air, electricity and yes health care insurance. let the medical professionals work for money, but not the insurance companies, they need to be non profit and run with open books.

we saw in the eu what happens when you privatize water, they run everything down, no maintenance is done, prices are raised and standards go down.

you'd be as left as bernie sanders in this country with a statement like that man :laughing: :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts