What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreens Tortured Beans tests for Mars Hydro FC-E4800

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now we just waiting on the nodes to "shoot" branches then we will be ready for the flip!
it's a powerful light so they require a little extra food.
20210925_014534.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been busy as heck, they are about to get their lowers pruned and get the secondary branches going. About a week in from repotting so when the roots take off we should get some explosive branching.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Layover from the way I start many seeds in one pot then separate.
Had to make some adjustments to feed under the powerful light. Thanks to unclefishstick for the good advice. New growth now looking excellent.
They demand more food than I've been used to due to aggressive growth.

Home stretch now. just a little more branching and we go to flower to get the party started!

Akss

Looks like ya got em straightening out tony 👍 had the same problem i just got the fce3000 and they weren't looking to happy first week and a half under it. Much better now more base nutes more cal mag more epsom lol surprising what they can take compared to hps and no tip burn yet either. Got that light for preflowering veg. Looking to upgrade to the 4800 for flower now.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a big cognitive dissonance feeding this much. I've killed plants feeding this much but under the LEDs they take it and thrive. 3 ec feed. Crazy talk but it's working ha!
I was like damn I can't grow what's going on lol

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had some flooding issues to deal with all this rain but got that cleaned up and the girls re potted into their final homes.
Feeding full strength 3.0 ec to tighten them up..
botanicare cal mag, aptus start boost and ecozen with foxfarm grow big with a tsp of Epsom per..

I think about 7 to 10 days we will flip finally! Thanks for hanging in there. Now the fun starts.
20211017_154119.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's all starting to click when your plants are throwing out vigorous leaf set starts!

20211019_084258.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 1 after 48 hours dark, since I chose to run my ballast remotely I've raised it up to 12 inches from the top and turned it up to full blast.

These have been vegging at 10% 50w or what 😆

Off we go...

Black Rose, Sherbikerbubble, freakshow, GG4RIL, Karma Sour D Bx4 and Topdawg Sour D Bx3.

Be a few culls once they sex out.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211027_120138.jpg Views:	16 Size:	215.6 KB ID:	17976270

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Called freakshow! Looks like carrots growing!
This is a heritable genetic trait found by shape-shifter and worked by The Humboldt seed company.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211024_034826.jpg Views:	0 Size:	138.6 KB ID:	17976926
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211024_034729.jpg Views:	0 Size:	174.7 KB ID:	17976927

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Would never have believed that was cannabis, if I ran across it.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I had a big cognitive dissonance feeding this much. I've killed plants feeding this much but under the LEDs they take it and thrive. 3 ec feed. Crazy talk but it's working ha!
I was like damn I can't grow what's going on lol

Have always run GG4 at 650 PPM max. Can it take more under LED??? If so what would you suggest?

bibi40

that is a strange looking plant
taking a seat just to watch this plant grow very different looking

me too ,
i saw a lot of pics about this plant ( from humboldt ) on the web , but strangely i can' t remember seeing yummy buds , only freaky leaves ,
can' t wait to see !

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts