What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreen GLH

Robney

Those SSSGBH do look awesome! There is gold in the lines Tony's working. I'm pretty hyped to be throwing a gb bx2 into flower soon. I bet the LGB is delicious DTOG

Buckeyebandit

Fuck Yeah ! Those SSSGBH look sweet man. I like the "pearl" pheno and the #3, based on looks alone. The "pearl " pheno comes from the SSSDH side no doubt. The OSH testers had a couple with that trait.

The LGB don't like like no joke either. I have my keeper in flower and her clones just started rooting. So glad I kept it. Cause I'm sure you'll agree, some of the best tasting smoke around.

The pearl and 3 I have backed up as those are the ones that caught my eye. Pearl is the stretcher as well so I kinda figured it comes from the SSSDH side but they all have the same nose to them

DTOG you are so on point with the LGB I still have all 3 females I ended up with from seed and going to be a bitch letting any of them go but I do have the one that is going to be with me. Kinda set the standard as to what makes my keeper list

Buckeyebandit

Been a minute since I been in here. Here is the haze pheno seed run almost done

picture.php
picture.php

Clone run 4 weeks in

picture.php
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those lgb should have some nice stem rubs right now.

You are gonna love these two. Your jars are gonna be LOUD.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man i can smell those limes from here. Thats about when i start rolling joints across the fan leaves. Lol

Buckeyebandit

The limes are in the air man. Glad you mentioned rolling a joint across the leaf. Going to give that a try. I'll get better / updated pic today

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
The limes are in the air man. Glad you mentioned rolling a joint across the leaf. Going to give that a try. I'll get better / updated pic today

I have to get you some of my "Gorilla's in the Rift" seeds to try (Lime Gorilla Bubble x Alien Rift) . I have 7 seeldings going and the vigor is crazy. Out-grew seeds I started a good week before them.

Buckeyebandit

That reminds me. Not sure i mentioned it but the SSSDH X SB F2 stud i had i let him hit the GLH , skunk 18, tk x obt and accidently hit SUPER SILVER SOUR GORILLA BUBBLE HAZE. And f2 the f2

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to get you some of my "Gorilla's in the Rift" seeds to try (Lime Gorilla Bubble x Alien Rift) . I have 7 seeldings going and the vigor is crazy. Out-grew seeds I started a good week before them.

Thats that inbreeding. Nice to hear.

Latest posts

Latest posts