What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreen GLH

Buckeyebandit

Hey BB, you got some great looking genetics there, Tony posted a pic earlier of the glh pheno I'm keeping, big diesel nose with the hardest stickiest buds I've grown. Will spend my winter looking for a look alike to that gb#6 pheno that turned out so great. Thanks Tony and good luck.

Hard bud 👌🏻
Sticky 👌🏻
Not so lucky on the diesel nose on the GLH. Still have other SSSDH x’s from tony to hunt thru. This time around I’m getting a hint of licorice with berry notes. This is the last run with the GLH. I did hit a small nug with the male I posted for the hell of it.
I do have a pack of SSSDH reg I will try to pop in the near future as well. Any close up shots of the girl tony posted?

blues

Tortured Beans

Tortured Beans

Sorry bb, perhaps a good camera is in my 2019 budget, that plant is def a keeper for me.

Buckeyebandit

Oh it’s for sure good smoke man. I guess I’m looking for something down the line you found with the diesel. I have more of Tony’s gear I’m looking thru

Buckeyebandit

SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2. THIS is a keeper for me. Checking all the box's . I think she's around week 6

picture.php
picture.php

The other strain that's checking all the box's LGB ( keeper )

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Yes brother I think I’m on a roll finally. Have some SSSDH X BX3 just put in flower and there already looking promising. Just cloned a bunch of the G-DUBB today from one mother for next round. Thinking Christmas bud

I was wanting to ask. You said bx6 do you mean gb 6 from dans findings?

Buckeyebandit

Thanks Just getting started tony. Loving your gear. Still have ruby red to go thru then it’s time to go shopping in the tortured section again. Time to get the collectors addition if there still around :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love rolling joints across lime gb fan leaves before smoking. Try it once!
Hows that one smell? All my lime gbs i seen were spot on lime.

Buckeyebandit

That one is lime with a strong funk to it (2 of them ) the 3rd one is a strechier one with slightly thinner leaf and looks to be a little behind in flower compared the the other 2 but she is full blown lime funk. All 3 are considered keepers and yes I have them all backed up. I'll be giving your trick with the joint a go. Never thought about doing that before.

Side note. Still have 4 females that I backed up (2)from the SSSDH X BX3 that are impressive at 2 weeks in flower. 1 thinner main stalk and the other a little thicker. Not sure if it makes a difference but other wise identical. Early frost on all of them

Buckeyebandit

Just a quick peek at the SUPER SILVER SOUR GORRILA BUBBLE HAZE. I haven't seen any pics of these or grows of them. These are seed plants and had 2 to 3 x stretch. Around 3 weeks in 12/12.

picture.php
picture.php

blues

Hey bb, sorry to take so long answering, I don't login much, yes would love to find a comparable to Dan's #6, love looking at your work!!!

Buckeyebandit

Hey bb, sorry to take so long answering, I don't login much, yes would love to find a comparable to Dan's #6, love looking at your work!!!

Yes Dan's #6 is a gem for sure.
Thanks for the good vibes. Just glad I have the chance to run tony`s work. Updates soon

Buckeyebandit

Thanks man. Hope you can find SOME LGB beans but I think there all sold out. If I had some left I'd help you out. I just have them in a cross now

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Fuck Yeah ! Those SSSGBH look sweet man. I like the "pearl" pheno and the #3, based on looks alone. The "pearl " pheno comes from the SSSDH side no doubt. The OSH testers had a couple with that trait.

The LGB don't like like no joke either. I have my keeper in flower and her clones just started rooting. So glad I kept it. Cause I'm sure you'll agree, some of the best tasting smoke around.

Latest posts

Latest posts