What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreen GLH

Buckeyebandit

Hey Buckeye

Nice looking male a few posts back, do you reveg the males or just grab the pollen and dump? Im not even sure if males reveg the same as females? Cheers, anyway all looking good.

I just collect the pollen and put it on a few branches of selected females. Not looking to do the whole room with seeds just some for me to mess around with.
I have no idea if males revert like females so we are in the same boat with that one lol

Buckeyebandit

I just took a peak at the SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2 and at just under 3 weeks she is already putting out the frost. Smell is lime all the way at this point

Buckeyebandit

I guess I should have named this thread tortured beans . As I now have 5 of tonys strains going.
First the veg shots of G- Dubb I have one confirmed female but will give these more time in veg. Flower room is full so at least 2 more months before the flip
First and third pic is the female

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

SUPER SILVER SOUR GORILLA BUBBLE HAZE just put into flower. I have 4 confirmed females. At this point they all look identical

picture.php

Last edited:

Buckeyebandit

And then there is this bomb. 3rd week of 12/12 this is SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2
My cloner is full with just tortured beans at this point

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And the male doing his thing in the window seal. Already collected some but this is second time around

picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
@BB I do my males like that as well, cut tops under lights in cups and it works really well. I usually use white posterboard to collect the pollen, as long as it doesn't get wet it's good and there's no worries about busted glass. Bring your razor blade and scrape up fat piles of pollen!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
SUPER SILVER SOUR GORILLA BUBBLE HAZE just put into flower. I have 4 confirmed females. At this point they all look identical

View Image

I'm wanting a SSH hybrid that will give a huge yield and finish outdoors in my lat. Let me know about this one I'm looking for SSH I can run outdoors. I'm looking for those long colas the SSH has....hopefully it's hardy for outdoors?? I'm glad your running this one and can let me know how it goes. You got a helluva a selection....gonna be a good holiday season friend!!!!:woohoo:

Buckeyebandit

@BB I do my males like that as well, cut tops under lights in cups and it works really well. I usually use white posterboard to collect the pollen, as long as it doesn't get wet it's good and there's no worries about busted glass. Bring your razor blade and scrape up fat piles of pollen!

DP I scrape it up daily into white paper to let dry a bit. Have a nice pile already but not sure exactly what I’m going to do with all of it but I have a couple things in mind.

Buckeyebandit

I'm wanting a SSH hybrid that will give a huge yield and finish outdoors in my lat. Let me know about this one I'm looking for SSH I can run outdoors. I'm looking for those long colas the SSH has....hopefully it's hardy for outdoors?? I'm glad your running this one and can let me know how it goes. You got a helluva a selection....gonna be a good holiday season friend

I’ll keep you posted on this one. Stay tuned up in here and we’ll see how they turn out

blues

Tortured Beans

Tortured Beans

Hey BB, you got some great looking genetics there, Tony posted a pic earlier of the glh pheno I'm keeping, big diesel nose with the hardest stickiest buds I've grown. Will spend my winter looking for a look alike to that gb#6 pheno that turned out so great. Thanks Tony and good luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts