What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

hazy

Veteran
Man, you can check your trichs when your editing your pics. No need to to dick around with a radio shack trich viewer.
Your Hashberry looks kinda like my sweet warp.
20 Kalichakras going at the same time? Nice. :rasta:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
t

take care of yourself bro make sure you don't miss that next appointment for your leg.

you don't need any advise about your grow that is fa sho (I stole that from you and occasionaly pull it out when talking to my wife, she doen't get it) she just like smoking kind don't we all though.

i couldn't stay away and i will have soon have those mf x lifesaver test beans, first round I may keep in house then back cross and see what happens. i'm about one week away from em coming down.

peace
jip

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hoosier-wattup yo,thanks my man.yeah the freak is trippin me out too shes gettin nice solid main bud but the top keeps shootin out the hairs like crazy.its gonna look crazy when shes done fasho.
peace bro.

shitake-i know right bro.the kc is some solid smoke yo.i havnt had any with more then a few week cure...i suck at curing weed i always bust into it.even if i aint out i just wanna "taste how its doin" hehehe...i'll get some with a good cure soon though....i think ;) peace

karma-wattup brother,how do you say....no worries M8...;)
i will get some pics up for ya bro,i also have to take a few of my drybox for someone i keep forgettin.
as far as the knife goes,i have a appointment for a EKG and a stress test the beginning of this week and then it will be scheduled for within a week.and then i can finaly start droppin the jewels you blessed me with...seems like time is goin so slow right now cause i want to get at them beans sooooo bad.
peace brother.

Core-wattup maing,yeah thats the look right there yo,did that one have the rectangle stem as well?i guess the only wat to describe the shape of the stalk is its built like a shop pencil,you know the ones ya get from home depot and whatnot.crazy stuff,thanks for showin fi di bots pic bro.i never saw that one either.peace

hazy-right on bro,hehe i think i see some amber comin in hehehe...sweet warp is some headcracker?how do you like her bro?ive never had the pleasure.
yuppers 20 kc's im gettin the cycles tightend up so on up comin runs i have 20 bd's 20 ss's 20 kc's 20 bb's and will be goin on from there to try to keep the canopy even in each section...should be able to see how it works soon,theres still a couple mixed runs to go first.peace yo.

dolla Bizill-wattup my friend,how you doin yo?
yeah i think all men enjoy a good freak hahaaaaaaa,i know i do!
peace bro.

jip-my man,glad to see ya bro.i know what ya mean its not just the site to be on,its the friends you have here and ya miss them,believe me yo i know.
naaa bro i'll make this appointment fasho fasho,hehe you be bustin the "fasho" on wifey huh? hehe, watch it you keep hangin with me and you gonna be like "yo wifey whattuptho" LOLOLOL...
great news on the mf x lifesavers,cant wait to check them out,you gonna show them on our thread or are you startin one?either way make sure you post a couple here bro,id love to see them.

peace-T-

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
T: things are looking insane as usual...I still don't know how you guys always get those tight bud shots with the ultra-zoom on the crystals.....I must have a budget camera...LOL. Gotta get myself some hubble telescope mofo so I can zoom in like you...
Good luck with your EKG/ECG and stress test....as well as the upcoming surgery. I'm glad you decided to go ahead and get thoroughly checked out before committing to the knife....it's always best to dot your i's and cross your t's.

By the way: that blueberry and bubbleberry look TIGHT! I used to grow Bubbleberry years ago...it was mighty fine smoke. Never grew a straight blueberry though....
I think I might have to get my hands on one and start up again....I miss that smoke...and so do a few of my friends that can't seem to forget it!

Peace bro.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
smokin-yea bro no problem.ya know its funny because the verry top of it isnt showin any crystals as of yet but just below the wildness its loaded with them,and in the mess,just not where the hairs are growin all crazy at...crazy yo.

esbe-fasho bro,tryin to keep the love always poppin around here.always good to see you my friend frome across the water.be safe bro.peace

access-wattup bro,yeah its a pretty decent cam,im startin to like it alot.makes me want the next model up so i can really get some close ups,be like mr.bill and be able to get a pic of the mf trichom as its growin !!! hehehe
yea maing best to get all the way checked out if not for nothin but my own scared ass noya LOL ,fareal though yo that aint no joke id rather get the thumbs up then just wing it so to speak.
yeah man the bubbleberry is some good smoke i know why they are missin it fasho.
the blues are great this trip too,i cant wait to throw the new blueberry cuts i got into flower,from what i can gather they are dj shorts,it will be nice to see how my old girl does next to this one,i really hear such great things about his blueberry...i dont really know the origins of mine cause i got it a few years back and i didnt really know about breeders and seed companies different blueberries and all that,i though that was that, and thats that.i know its a fine ass cut though and has treated me good thru the years so i wanna see her hold atleast a light to his...cause one stays only, no need for 2 blueberries only the best one will stay.
peace

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Man the pistils on that freak are insane... Everything looks top notch man... frosty the snow man...

B/R

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damnnnn, that freak is lookin sweet as hell. Not to mention the other ladies. Jus slidin by to say wassup. Take it easy my brotha, Peace :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
dems some damn fine lookin ladies bro!!!! The room looks killer, the clones look great and the veggers look good as well...great job on the cam work bro, ur gettin better evry day!!!Peace man, keep it green..

- Z

i clone in perlit im thinkin about a bubbler but i have roots in 5 days wiht the perlite and the perlite has no movin parts and i need 8-10 rooted clones a week i have a small grow my flower is 2'wx4'hx2'd and my veg is 2'x2'x2' when its runin at full compasity i get 1-2 oz a week depends on the strain and thats all i need

the box is 6"x12" and holds 15 clons do you think i could transform one on these boxs into a bubble cloner and still produce 8-10 rooted clones a week?

this is roots after 5 days would you consider this rooted?

everything i your lab looks great like normal lol

Last edited:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
hippie hill said:
i clone in perlit im thinkin about a bubbler but i have roots in 5 days wiht the perlite and the perlite has no movin parts and i need 8-10 rooted clones a week i have a small grow my flower is 2'wx4'hx2'd and my veg is 2'x2'x2' when its runin at full compasity i get 1-2 oz a week depends on the strain and thats all i need

the box is 6"x12" and holds 15 clons do you think i could transform one on these boxs into a bubble cloner and still produce 8-10 rooted clones a week?

this is roots after 5 days would you consider this rooted?

everything i your lab looks great like normal lol

hopefully my brother won't mind me chiming in.....

how long have you been running your clone system? if you have multiple runs, with 100% success, then why change?

you can easily create a bubble type cloner, it will work in essentially the same way as those high dollar misters. all you need is your container, taped up, blacked out. and a pump. mine has dual outlets now, I added an additional bubble wand. so i basically have two bubble wands air line, 20$ pump. total cost was less than 35$
but different plants will root in different ways that is why i have changed to the bubble cloner type.

peace
jip

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
B/R-wattup black,fasho bro shes a rfreak a leak.cant wait til i see what the smokes about yo.

sublime-a yo you,wattup man,thanks for the kind words,ur ladies are lookin really nice too bro.peace

Zeus-hey my man whatitdo,thanks for all the compliments bro.the veg room is just about maxxed out between cups and 1 gallon pots.im still poppin 20 more in the e-z tonight,cant be fallin behind.ur grow is lookin da bomb yo.i love them mongrels for real though.peace

enzee-yeah everyone loves good freak!!!!!!!!
imma be pimp strollin thru ur spot in a few.peace

hippiehill-hey bro wattup,i think the homie jip answered the question as good or better then i could yo.im more of a go buy one type of dude.zeus has made a couple too they work the bomb for him yo.
id say you can use that box just fine for a bubbler.
peace

don-wattup thanks bro.....yeah hes doin good for 5 days huh.id still not pot them at that stage though.i like big monster roots on them when i pot them.
peace

Last edited:
iv been doing this for 3 mounths i have 2 15 clone boxs i can run id say and i have about 98%-100% first try i lost 7 out of 15 roots in 14 days 2nd 3/15 roots in 7-10 days then 3rd i didnt loss any and got roots in 5 days i havnt changed it scence but iv only cloned nl and because of strains reacting diffrent thats the reson i was thinkin of tring a bubble i have the stuff sittin around from old fish tanks and such maybe one day ill throw it together so that i can let the roots get bigger

they come out of the cloner veg for 5-15 days then flower

dus anyone cut there tap roots off befor they pot?? i heard they it helps make them fill out the pot faster or was that for shallow pot o i dont remember lol

damb bro! Those ladies look killer you're gonna have yourself some awesom smoke! Gotta love the sensi and that bubbleberry looks delicious good work bro!!!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
loads of pics

loads of pics

sup pimps thanks for the + vibes

hipphill-give it a try and see what works the best for ya bro.

enzee-wattup pimp.fasho hit me up.

kronikal-thanks bro.stick around yo,good to have ya.

the one with no label is gonna be my kc 2 mom

kc 2 mom for the future in a 1 gallon pot ready to thro me some cuts already.

hashberry just reachin 5 weeks i think

blueberry flipped on 9/2 supercropped

sensi star

Latest posts

Latest posts