What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
hoosierdaddy said:
I think the freak is growing a big snatch!

That's pretty damn funny...I said it looked like a "bearded clam" phenotype in another thread! LOL.

Smoking Gun

T, as always looking good. I love your updates, seeing new pics of your room puts a smile on my face. Thanks for the freak pic. It is so weird how plants grow some times. When I see something like that I always wonder what would cause it to do that, is it genetics or is it environmental. That third random pic is awesome. I love the intense orange glow in the background, keep up the good work on the pics. Someday soon I will be asking you for prints of those, I would love to frame them and hang 'em.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yoo T, thanks for reply. Like I said, well see what happens when the time comes. As for the cheese, I seen it in that picture u just threw out. Im lookin forward to this plant since Ive heard soo much about this cheese stuff, it is the Uk clone right? Just curious man. Ill see you on the flip. :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man you know how to update....i know i should post more often...but atleast i'm lurking :smile:
FUCKing AWSOME !!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hoosier-thats the freaky snatch pheno ;) LOL...

access-you aint the only one that sees it yo! hehehe

smokin-....thanks yo.as for the copies...push print yo ;)

sublime-attup yo,yeah im gettin a new filter before i flip the cheese,mine is about 10-11 months and its time for a replacement before the flip.from what i hear about cheese it is a stinky mofo.
peace

Core-hehehe thanks bro,i try to keep it interesting ;)
its cool F.A.M. i know ur here somewhere hehe.peace bro.

well fam today was clone day i topped some of the elites and took some clones too,forgot pics but heres what went down...
i cloned

BPP x 6

the white x 5

jilly bean x 10

FFA x 8

strawberry cough x 7

i cant wait till the moms are big enough to get 15 20 each at a time.
sometime this week i will clone the rest a few times each.i wanna give the blueberry and bubbas a lil longer first.then next we will be takin from the others...never stops yo...peace

C

cellardweller

Smoking Gun said:
Mass Super Skunk is in a lot of the Chem/Dawg derived strains. The most common of which are Sour D and OG Kush; which are supposed to be sister strains.
yeah, thats what I was told by O, but had forgotten the other strains..
that shot of the "growasis" is bomb bro!
...but I dont see no camels.. :laughing:
I dint even see the posts till this am..call me later if ya can..
~cd

Anima

Hi again Tonatiuh :wave:
I really love lurking this thread!!! Your girls are the frostiest thing on the block!! Just spectacular!!! Thanks for the show bro!
peace and kindness
-Anima

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pimpEnzee-wattup bro.imma pm ya in a lil while after i do some runnin around bro.

CD-yo wattuppers,thanks yo...the camels are gettin some rest,thats how i water,the humps i use for a res!LOLOLOLOL!

anima-right on brotha,thanks for all the kind words yo.thanks for kickin it in my thread too,if noone was watchin and chimin in the show wouldhave ended long time ago...
i'll have some pics up tonight.peace

EnZee

you are going to Powdery Mildew me?!? WHAT THE!!!!!!!!...

ooooohhhhh!!..... P M!!!! nevermind. :p

that was a sick update bro... im gonna go back for another look... :D

accessndx

Veteran
Tonatiuh said:

It's taken awhile, but I believe my crack team of scientists and researchers have created a computer generated and reconstructed image of Tonatiuh's clothing based upon careful analysis of his previous photograph:

superhero-792453.jpg

Should you see Tonatiuh, do not approach him...please contact the F.U.C.K.E.M. main headquarters to receive further instructions. He is to be considered caped and dangerous with an intent to smoke you out...LOL.​

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
accessndx said:

It's taken awhile, but I believe my crack team of scientists and researchers have created a computer generated and reconstructed image of Tonatiuh's clothing based upon careful analysis of his previous photograph:

superhero-792453.jpg

Should you see Tonatiuh, do not approach him...please contact the F.U.C.K.E.M. main headquarters to receive further instructions. He is to be considered caped and dangerous with an intent to smoke you out...LOL.​
LOL thats good shit!! You dancin like hammer Tona.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"dont be hatin"

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

....i dress so fresh and clean,so fresh and so clean clean...

K

kallenavndk

accessndx said:

superhero-792453.jpg

lMAO THATS A PROPPER SUIT FOR A SUN GOD HEHEHE (sry caps on) And a grow god im always impressed when i look at this indoor grow :jump:

Last edited:

accessndx

Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
"dont be hatin"

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

....i dress so fresh and clean,so fresh and so clean clean...

Nah bro...no hating...totally the opposite.....only f.a.m.i.l.y. gets to bust chops like this! LOL. Even Frank got the naked spiderman guy dropped into his thread! LOLOLLOLOL. When I saw this picture I knew exactly where it would be the funniest.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaaaa you guys are crazy.
heheh now imma have to work in there in some Coogi shit so i dont hear no wise cracks LOLOL,
hanks for the morning laughs fellaz you F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are off the chain.

kal- thanks yo

chubb-wattup pimpin

access-i was just kiddin yo i know you aint hatin F.A.M.
you know ur boy T can take a joke pimpin!!!
you never saw that movie Malibus Most Wanted? that dude always says "dont be hatin"
jamiejennedy_narrowweb__200x413.jpg

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\access at prom
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts