What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

Bluesboy

Just got myself caught up on your new thread bro. Things are looking great, I think I'm going to need to get some mango ladies of my own. I've been missing that Haze flavor.

Keep it going,

Bluesboy

EnZee

lol... fucking hammer pants! pimp'n like a muthafucka!

im gonna PM ya ....as soon as i can. lol. i forgot what it was like to be limited on ICmag! heheh..

peace yo!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when are we gonne see some more pics ey....lazy ass bastard ....lol....

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
zeus-fasho bro, she smokes like a dream.idk the exacts of it but im pretty sure shes all indy.i got her from a cut a while back ago.
im just gettin my first sativas goin actualy,i cant wait to get some dried and smoked;) but thats a ways off still..peace

hippie hill-i'll be by...peace

blues boy-wattup maing ,yea im super happy to be growin these out i was lucky enough to have a cool ass riend that hooked me up a few cuts,says i wont wanna smoke nothin else afte i try this....i cant F.U.C.K.I.N. wait yo!
peace

enzee-hehehe LOL not you too!!!! dont be bustin on my elvis preslies yo!! LOL..
hit me as soon as ya can bro...i know man its wierd being limited to waht ya can do on here...im glad thats over !!!!! peace

Core-LOL ok,ok tomorrow yo,i'll get some up... i been doin the kickin it thing this weekend,i'll hook em up though yo.peace

C

cellardweller

yo bro, just rollin through smokin the kc...
hopin things are well over there.
~cd

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
uber-thanks F.A.M. always good to see ya bro.

C-dubb-puff,puff,pass nucka!!!! LOL
alls good over here yo.
hope all is good on urside as well.peace

homu-wattup bro!!! where the hell you been esse,im glad you decided to join us LOLOLOLOL.seriosly yo i hope all is well down ur way and im lookin forward to some new shots of that df pimpin.peace

EnZee

puffin and postin, yo.

late wake up for me, but doesnt matter what time, as long as i wake and bake right?..
:D

Mr.Bill

Oh man does it feel good to not have to wait 5 minutes a post. Just stopping buy to give ya a shout out Tonatiuh Presley ass. ;) Pictures? hehe. ~SB~

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics on the fly

pics on the fly

wattup fam im in a hurry out the door but heres some pics for the fix...

20 fresh kalichakras,ready to start rollin.

other new strains still in cups bout to get new 1 gallon homes this week,

veg

randoms

peace fam -T-

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

great pics your getten better

how long do you clone to get roots like that??

Last edited:

Smoking Gun

As usual nice pics T. But I have a bit of a bone to pick w/ you. There are no update pics on that mutant Blueberry. I really wanna see how she is coming along. That bud is just so weird looking, I love looking at it. I hope you had a nice weekend. Peace.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hippiehill-thanx bro for the kind words,they was in the cloner around 14-15 days,i coulda took them out a few days ago but i was lazy about it and wasnt in a rush anyways.usualy i get them into cups at like 10 days.

kara-thanx and nice of you to stop by;)
stick around i like to see new faces coming in.

smokin-i got you faded right here holmz...

the freak...

some other shots

hashberry

blueberry

sensi star

bubbleberry

macros

peace

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dewd....
Your shots are nearly as amazing as your handiwork..but I gotta say..the freakster has got to be one of my faves. Y? Dunno...maybe cause we b freaks?

Carry on old man!

E

EatShitake

Yeah...that IS one freak-momma man!

How you liking the KC? Got a chance to cure some?

Looking great, man!

:joint:

K

Karma Genetics

Man i forgot to subscribe to this thread sorry. That Bleuberry is looking rock hard. Could you get a new pic of that one she looks very tasty. You the bomb my friend.

PS how long till you go under the knife ?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Tonatiuh..

mmmh that is one freaky plant man...but i've seen it before on a plant..Not so long ago though....i thought i saw it in Fi_Di_Bot's thread......let me see....his woz plant woz a MT cook
hope he does't mind me posting his pics....
never had it happen at my place....realy strange looking ey...

Fi_Di_Bot's....mt cook
21013DSCN7088.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts