What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

U

UBER21

cocktail frank said:
if any of you FUCKERS wanna get yer ass whooped on live, get at me.
im always looking for newbs to kill :D

Hey Cock didnt u just get ur live account.... :muahaha: :laughing:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
So what's all this talk about killin' n00bs on Xbox? I didn't know da' Boss and Tona are live and kickin....
As a matter of fact I just picked up: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Golden Axe: Beast Rider...

So if any of you have the giant sack o' nuts it would take to take me down, let's rumble!!! I think you two are getting a PM stat...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
busy as a mf... :D

busy as a mf... :D

ok so its late as F.U.C.K. i been workin in the room since like 8:30 or so...i got done at 4:15 am fuckin crazt right yo!!! i took a 90 minute break to watch the finale of The S hield...bad as fuck yo.

heres the run down on what i did tonight...transplanted/flipped 15 sensi stars and 2 mango hazes....emptied the E-Z and it was full...transplanted 17 from cups to 1 gallon pots...cleaned the E-Z cloner out real good for the next batch...and planted 32 beans...im beat yo...but i gotta bring the pics to the table yo...
sorry if my responses are kinda blaaa...

breeder brad-fasheezy yo thankx maing

tango-right on bro,thats what im talkin about bro...that old school skunk funk...im on the hunt yo...its skunk sason ! hehehe peace -T-

dr dog-right on bro,i bet you get urs this week too.
imma do the dominatrix brotha see what it do.you showcased the hell outta that PC already :respect: peace -T-

TG -i seen that thread yo thanks for the llink though bro...thanks for the compliments on the lineup bro...got some in the dirt today.thanks for the + vibes bro...dkunk huntin LOL peace

uber-thanks yo,yup i got me a gold script too bro...i still didnt activate it yet though i been busy alllllll damn day hehehehe...i didnt even play none of the new games i copped either :fsu:
peace F.A.M.

access-LOL bro yea tonas own sound good huh?,,,has a ring to it LOLOLOL...
bro if it comes to it and i make the beans there will be more then enough to pass around im thinkin...cause i'll just sed thet tent and see what i get.you'l definetly get some yo...thats if i dont find what im lookin for in the orders and i have to go that route...iit will all be documented here either way,you know that yo...peace bro-T-

fiph-fasheezy yo,i appreciate the compliments maing.
i like to stay busy...idle hands ya know :D ...09 line up should be fun yo...lets see....
peace

mole-fasheezy yo thanks for the + vibes my man.peace -T-

CF- ill let you know my handle on live as soon as i get myself activated and hook this damn router up yo...idk nothin about this mf router shit yo :D
peace...holla at me if you be in chat yo...-T-

leel-right on brotha,keep ur eyes peeled for some gems to be poppin soon (crosses fingers:) peace-T-

uber- :muahaha:

sublime-hehe ...thanks bro.have a good holiday bro.

access-i just grabbed all them games cept golden axe yo...i'll be ta see ya pimpin ;)
peace...oh yea and i cant be touched with liu kane so...polish up ur kung fu LOL

===================workin like a mf===========================

beans
mikado x 7...happy brother x chemdog DI X1 x 10...life saver x mothers finest x 10...and Cores dominatrix x 5...
dusted of the nursery cleaned it out and lit it back up for the beans...ya didnt know about the nursery huh...i told ya i popped a few beans hehehe...

some clones that was done...60 ...

check the root yo...

heres that one,i put it strait into a 1 gallon pot with all that root yo.

a sensi star...these thing root so fast and just love the cloner...i bet they would do good in a dro set p fam...

all done and in there spots...the ones that are slow just get tossed even with roots,if ya dont show out ya get throwed out ;)

the ones i flipped,15 sensi stars,ya gotta look for them in the last 2 pics kinda...i'll get them under the mover when i pull in a few days...

17 new ones runnin up the middle...

be right back...

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a little nuggetry...

just a little nuggetry...

FFA

Black Domina

EDIT*
almost forgot the mango hazes.flipped 2 of these...c'mon 12 weeks!)

peace fam imma get some Z's...-T-

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
gonna need to do some finger work outs to get teh cramps out of your fingers taking so many pics

Great update, I still can't believe you needed a tent lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Too many to fit in the cab, love it,
gonna be watching the mikados with interest here.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok not many Z's for me today...about three hrs and i had to go get my rest of the goodies for turkey day :woohoo: cant wait to smash yo hehehe...
so my man Core inspired me to share with ya...i was keepin it to myself till the new one came with the correction...(somehow my pic got acknowledged to Freezerboy) but the new copies are fixed and one is on the way...but her ya go...

hmmm...i wonder what pic is mine??? :muahaha:

signed by Stitch and Ed too!!!
umm yup im happy :jump: i can say i made it to a book front cover...fuckin awesome if ya ask me fam.peace -T-

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea its a good book too bro,all kinds of stuff in there.its like a guide to fix/keep ur grow healthy.Stitch is good with her shit,she saved my grow more then once in the past yo.and she really didnt leave anything much out in this book.
gotta love some Stitch..she hooked the book up for everyone can keep there shit goin when we get problems..peace-T-

Last edited:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WERD MANG! good shit Tona, way to represent! One the cover bitches!! Guess thats how ya get down huh....:headbangeI just got a lil letter in high times, lol....Nice cover, signed by ed too!!! good shit

thatguy

Well, I can't tell if you've found the thread if you're only lurking :D Said it before, but I'll say it again: congratulations!!! Truly sick!

Everything's gorgeous as always! Nice nursery you got there! Sure didn't know about that!

So what the hell are you doing up and posting again already? I'd still be passed the fuck out LOL

Now to get to work on mine :D

All the best,
TG

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Always fun to stop by Tonatiuh. Nice work with the front cover of that book, was looking into getting myself a copy. Oh, and that root is outta control! fuck! I guess you know how to clone haha. best of luck, i'll be lurking
-cant wait for the shield finale! might have to wait a few days though, pretty intense season, I've only ever watched the 1st or 2nd season.

Last edited:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Dood

i posted congrats already in FUCKEM, but after looking at the last page of your work i understands man i understands. 415 am rocking it in the grow that is dedication and quality and it shows. You keep it tight and clean. I know how long it takes me to transplant 12 clones into cups just do the multiplication.

I am absolutely thrilled to see that gear up with the big boys brother specially since you are in print. ima poppin 20 myself you are already ahead.

happy thanksgiving brother

peace
jip

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looking great man!! The buds the big shelf of tools errything looks great. That sensi star clone was loooking nice as helll. :joint:

Good looks on that book too, thats really sick to have that. Esp signed by them real nice. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts