What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st some stash...just a few days dry,you know T gotta have a lil somthin jumpin off or i just wouldnt feel like me :smoke: it aint but a pound and a half but i aint mad...its all fire,and the jack the ripper is 3/4 lb.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

new space
ok so eventualy this big open area will be strictly flower (theres like 5 more feet behind me where i snapped this shot from),and the rooms you see on the back wall will be veg and mama,a nursery for my seed runs and a lung room,in them doors are 4 more rooms...and to th4 left past the furnace where you cant see is the other half of the basement,laundry room and a bathroom.
picture.php

plan for now is use these two rooms for flower...4k each,you can see the other rooms back there too....its kinda hard to get a good angle for the pics so just work with me fam :joint:
picture.php

room 1 10 x 14
picture.php

room 2 10 x 14
picture.php

heres what will serve as veg for now,the mamas will still be in my 4x4 tent for the mean time
picture.php

same room so you can see how deep it is,hard to tell but its 14 wide by like 5 deep...
picture.php

and this will be a room i build a half wall in the doorway to,and then mount my a/c in there.im gonna vent the heat out with a 8 inch fan,im gonna try to go up and out the roof.
picture.php

well thats the new space,any suggestions or advice is welcome,i will be showin the whole build and the progress i make when i start at it...ill try to get some better pics of the areas up too,i took these late last night.
peace-T-

S

Seismic

Looking great T, can't wait to see it when you got everything all setup.:joint: How was the move, was it an easy one? Take care man.

C

cellardweller

yo..sorry I missed it last night bro..I was ridin the budder express and I been hit or miss on that shit lately..but if I hit it, I'm about as useful as a paperweight..:muahaha:
anyway...you told me about the rooms, but I couldn't visualise em like that! dayum bro!! you gonna be bigger n better than ever! Fa-ChEesY! are you gonna line the ceiling so dust isn't fallin? I used a tarp and staplegun on mine.
:friends:

A

arcticsun

thats one fantastic bit of growspace you got there :D

great to see you startin up again

L~B

man you are going to have a fun build!! Are you figuring about 8 k in there? or 6 on movers

looks like a sweet layout all in all. get movin I been wondering how to make budder so I am axiously waiting for that bit.. till later

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona tona
Howizit brother..?? Bro the new rooms are going to be off the hook.. I cant wait to see them all lit up and filled with greenery.. I am sending all the best vibes yer way for a good start.. bbl to peep the progress.. peace

sack

i'm likin the new digs tona! those rooms are going to be off the chain for sure. i can't wait to see you build everything too. sometimes that's my favorite part of the grow ... the design and construction of some pimp ass systems.
:woohoo:

i'll be building in 2 weeks too (MUCH smaller), i can't wait.

peace bro,
-sg

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Your flowering room is bigger than my bedroom. And you have two of them.

I think I hate you a little bit right now. :smoke:

-s

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona tona
Howzit brother..?? Hope yer gettin down and dirty up in them rooms... ;) Just checking to see if ya took some pics of yer progress.. Hittin ya with good vibes brother.. peace.

sack

K

Karma Genetics

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the T is going to be running again soon ha ha.......

I am doing a fast room at the moment will be rady in a few days, Its a set up for just 3 runs.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wooohooo wattup you mf pimps!!!!!!!!!
im so glad to see all you guys still hangin with me,i am so sorry i am not responding to eachpost like always but this school work got me to where i dont even want to type anymore today,dont wanna read, and do wanna smoke :smoke: :muahaha: .i will be a full time IC vegger all day here in a few weeks but for now i been trying to focus on class and getting my new house together....coming along but this is a big mf to get filled up and some rooms are still echoing LOL...cant build a palace in a day :joint:
so,i got off my ass today and did a lil bit of somethin.humble beginings i know but yo a mf gotta restart somewhere.

14 agent orange and 1 bubba kush
picture.php

they will go in here tomorrow,i need to grab a few odds and ends to finish gettin it back together...
picture.php

i know its humble beginings but it will work for me while im buildin and getting a room together,with my schedule right now this is the easiest way to get something back started...15 plants under 1200 should do pretty good for me,a lil room to spread out.
picture.php

thanks for lookin,peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks philthy,i cant wait teither yo.just gotta pace it right yo,i dont wanna rush the build since i done have to...im gonna try to have it just how i want,wit nothing i say i wish i woulda done differently.
atleast the tent will be lit up by tomorrow.
peace-T-

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks philthy,i cant wait teither yo.just gotta pace it right yo,i dont wanna rush the build since i done have to...im gonna try to have it just how i want,wit nothing i say i wish i woulda done differently.
atleast the tent will be lit up by tomorrow.
peace-T-

thats a plan man. the only thing i wish i did differently in my room is double the space!

S

Seismic

Wattup bro, glad to see you up and running:joint: Not to mention, it'll be awesome to see those 14 AO cuts running. Did you get the hornet info I sent you? Take care.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seismic-thankyou bro,and yeppers i did get the pm,i havnt gotten a chance to check out the link yet but i will definetly be on top of it,thanks yo.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts