What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Tona that sounds like a monster set-up at the new digs. Straight killing it with all that space and light, to think the growasis as it is was a paradise for dank nugs, now this? Daaaaamn. Sounds sweet man, wish ya the best getting it up and running to your liking. Should be quite the show once that's up to speed. Look forward to it, dope shot of the T in buds. :joint:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Damn T, you could put one of those buds in your pants, when you go to the club.... you'll be getting all chicks. Its better than a sock, cause once you got um out to the car you can slowly whip it out and say, "what this, don't be scared.... its just a big ass bud I had laying around. Wanna get high?"

But seriously man, sweet budz!

hazy

Veteran
Damn son, them's some badass buds. You fixin to rock it even bigger i see. Go for it and stay safe brother.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona tona
Howzit brother..Good to hear yer well.. Just peepin in see wats on the up.. And is seed what is up.. Nice nugsz pics.. Also thanx for the report on PCR. Im thinking i want some.. bbl peace.

sack

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Glad to hear you liked the PC

does it live up to the billing it had before you grew it out?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup fellaz just stoppin thru to smoke out with all you cool mf's...

swamp-thanks maing

mash-wattup bro,thanks for droppin by.
peace-T-

ras-wattup yo,thanks for the support my man.it should be sweet when all is said and done.lookin firward to gettin things poppin again.
peace-T-

D-wattup playa lol yea man i always keep one then i be like "yo baby wanna go suck some of my dank" LMAO :wink: works everytime...
peace yo.-T-

hazy-fasho bro eventualy the spot will be gettin lit up like the times square tree maing :woohoo:
peace-T-

sacko-fasho bro good to see ya...stop on thru any time.peace-T-

drdog-wattuppers yo....yea id say it did for sure....cant wait to see what it does under the 1k's.
should be magical...
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well i thought id show what im chiefin on today...about 5 of these so far today :joint:
and a few random bongs and joints...

weed mixed with kief mixed with hash...:headbange:
picture.php

mix the goods...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy...
peace-T-

U

UBER21

Good luck homie with the new set up fam I will be getting my henny, sweet herb and hammock ready for the new thread when she pops off ohhhhhhh and for sure u know lil cellar gotta get the Yankees fitted in baby size hehehehehe peez bro

C

cellardweller

Uncle Sunshine said:
C-dubb-dude,he is too precious....i think uncle -T- gonna have to step the jersey game up and get that young man a Yankees hook up j/k brotha...but if it shows in the mail he better get to wear it hahaaaaaaa...
im glad you guys bumped the thread yo i was startin to wonder if y'all had forgot about good ole -T-
i will be back posting regularly soon,i been lurkin postin here and there but i have no updates right now....soon F.A.M. soon...i know ur girls in the can must be getting some smell to them by now eh?if not it wont be long before they are doin the damn pepe le pu thing yo...better let the dog shit all over the yard for a while and mask that smell....not carbon filtered but caca filtered
cant wait to see that cab doin the damn thing too brother....did ya get the clone woes figured out?
peace-T-

aww thanks T!! I wouldnt mind if the kid was sportin pinstripes or redsox! I think competition is healthy yo..
yeah the can is stankin, the breezeway is dank! lmao..caca filtered! woooooooot..plenty o that around here too! :1help:
I think I got my clone woes figgered with the help of the guy who first showed me how..but I had lost most of the first run..too much water and too long stems..:yeahthats but I think it's in the past!
I know yer doin yer damn thing over there, and I'm reallllllly happy to hear that you are back on track so to speak! We wish you the best of luck w/ you know what and K+ all day bro..
Don't worry bro..I aint forgettin about T's thread! always :lurk: here..always!

peacenpot yo,
~dubs

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya Tona :wave:
majster wrapper .... :smoker:
These are joint at the level of ...
I love a big club in the mouth .. :muahaha:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, first hermie in over a year. This bitch was really startin to do her thang too.:wallbash:
DJS f13
picture.php

Clipped that stem off. Watchin for more...I'm not optimistic.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
I want that blunt and that tray!!!! Lookin good bro, I miss the days when I had all that good stuff around to roll with....now its just weed!!!! Soon though!! Peace, see ya round the street!!!

- Z

Latest posts

Latest posts