What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look closely and you can see pistols in the bud.

This is what the rest of the bud sites of that plant look like.
picture.php

It's a full on hermie.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup my friends :wave:...thanks for droppin by everyone,i hope all is well with the crew.
as for me,im just waitin on a few loose ends to tie up then i will be starting the build on the new areas....i cant wait to start up i have some real gems im trying to pop as soon as things are rollin again...i think ill start with like 50 seeds for the run,i will have cuts to start in flower by time the build is ready...
thanks fpr droppin some pics in here too fellaz.appreciate it yo...hoos,thats a hella herm yo,i seen that when i was lurkin....gl on it stayin to the one branch...that would almost be pretty sweet,a self pollinating he/she that still gives you good buds on all the other branches....:joint:
sorry i been kind of mia fellaz but i dont have any updates or flowering girls to show so its kinda like wtf ya know...but when i do have a update it will be a good one:wink:
i been smokin real good so thats all good,i hope i can make these nugs last until i harvest again,if not its gonna be all bad around here for a couple/few weeks while i get my perpetual goin strong again...hopefully with some hashishi and budder i can make do...gonna be stretchin it thin for a while i think...i wont buy weed,i refuse to :joint:
im chiefin on some strawberry cough right now...i love when i get some out that hasnt been flowerd out for a while...its almost like smokin a new strain for the 1st time.
...as soon as i get rollin im doin a run of bubbas and cheese's its been too long since they been in some jars around here...i figure by time i get some done it will have been like 3 months on either of them...thats some bs right there yo...
well im outty fam....lots of things needin to be done today....busy busy busy
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not long now.....

yo yo wattup my friends,shit is coming together and i have many new and good things going on in my life...should be able to show off the new rooms soon,i will atleast have my tent rollin here in a couple weeks or so...the mamas are all good and ready to give me as many clones as i want when its time...i cant wait to get me some bubba and some cheese going for the head,also a run of some happy brother is in order...after im settled i will start rollin thru the seeds,gonna be some good shit goin down soon.i also start school this month so thats cool as hell too.
.....hmmmmm lets see,i been absolutely abusing my volcano lately,ive had this thing for like a year and until these last couple weeks i used it only the 1st day i got it...i busted it out a couple weeks ago and ive been thoroughly enjoying this lil mf LOL...i will be doing a hash run and making some budder in the next couple days so i will drop some pics of that when i do....when im back in action i will be starting a new thread i was thinking of naming it "smell my fingers" ....just a thought :D ....so be on the lookout for the new diary to pop up soon,i know i keep saying this but it is a slow process right now with all im trying to do at the same time....,going back to school shit,the grow,moving,and the rebuild...not to mention lifes lil bs it likes to throw at me to keep me on my toes.
i hope all you guys are doin good and ur grows are treatin you right,stay safe im always lurkin in all the threads in my scribes,just not so fun posting when i have nothing to show off right now hehehe i know im a brat :smoke: :nanana:
:laughing: peace-T-

C

cellardweller

yo Tona..whats crackin yo?
so..are you taking requests for what beans yer gonna be poppin??
I'm very happy to hear things are working out for you finally..I know those few weeks when ya don't have a grow to show are killin ya too huh?? :muahaha: yeah..try 8 months yo..HA! it sucks but I know you can do a couple weeks standin on yer head..
peacenpot bro..
~cd
:friends:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona tona
Howzit brother..?? Hope this finds ya well.. I for one cannot wait till you get your grow on... Should be killa as usual im sure there were some things you wanted to do a lil diff so nows the time.. bbl around later peace.

sack

K

khaleel

whattup T. :D these are for you. only able to take them to day 44, as i had to move, but had them in 70ish temps, low 60's during bloom. colored up like crazy, and actually pretty amber on the trichs. anyway, i can only dream about what she'd have looked like at day 70. about twice that size and dank as fook. hopefully i'll get started up again soon. wishing you the best brother, i'll talk to you soon. :pimp3: (p.s. a couple bonus pics at the bottom - found that in the morning lol)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nz, dr.dog, cellard, wt420, hoosier, major, zeus!!!!, whassup everyone :wave:

K

khaleel

cellar: the insect world is some crazy shit man. a whole sci-fi universe at a minute level, buzzing and whirling and fighting epic battles and being eaten alive and paralyzed and all these crazy monsters with six legs and huge jaws... weird stuff. i love it. that chicks legs are nice too. :pimp3:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo yo yo wattup all my kats!!!!well im pretty much settled in the new diggs,im gonna throw a pic of some of the area i have to work with here later today or something.
this is my last weekend to kick it before i start class si got got ripped last night :D
smoked like a chimney and drank like a viking hehehe...
i didnt run the hash or make the budder yet,yea man i been slackin in my mackin but yo,ill get at it sooner then later :joint:

leel them are some fat ass budz at day 44,man too bad you had to chop.atleast you got some good smaoke and it looks like there was a nice haul too yo...when you get started back up let me know if theres anything i can do to help.
peace -T-

C-dubbers-wattup brother,damn yo that wasp could probably carry a small pet away LOL,id be runnin like a beeeeaaaatch from that mf yo LOL.

L~B-fasheezy homie imma get some pics of that chit for you guys fasho...and of the new blank canvas thats gonna be my new improved growasis.
peace-T-

to everyone else im sorry i only responded to the posts on this page yo,im hung the fuck over and just stopped in to wake and bake.i was tryin to flip pages back and forth to get at everyone individualy but it was just to much action for my eyes and stomach to handle this morning.i will be gettin back on track now,i will bring you guys with me as i rebuild and all that,it might be kinda slow at 1st btu its gona be fun to watch the spot blow the hell up again,1 cycle 2 cycle 3 cycle 4,and voila back on track like a choo choo.
peace-T-

C

cellardweller

picture.php

picture.php

hearing that yer gonna be back in action is fap-f.u.c.k.i.n.-tastic bro!!
I say just avoid hangovers all-together and just stay drunk!! :muahaha: well I woulda said that anyway..:joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO yea man i know a few homies that would see that as pure genius....like yea bro thats why i just stay drunk a LOL...
peace brother.-T-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
good news on a saturday.
very happy for you brotha T
cant wait to see it blow the F up