What's new

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man thats some foul chit yo...sickos...
yea maing im gonna be havin everyone baked..off the budder.got the good recipe too....as a matter of fact i have to go stir it now...
peace-T-

S

Seismic

I know what ya mean about the hashberry T, it tastes and looks good, but other than that the low potency and hermie problem proved to not be worth it to me either.

S

Seismic

Btw, I wanted to ask your opinion on what strains you would run next if you were me. Out of the choices I am thinking of I got DJ's F13, XyZ's Berry (DJ's OBB F5 IBL), Mns Shit,Rez DSD, and Mod BX. I am only going to run 2-3.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Aw man that looks like your tryin to kill a stoner hahahah.. Yo do me a big fave big bro, quit smokin them fiberglass sticks.. But for real nice budder and bubble.. Yummo :joint:

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
SEISMIC, here are some shit plants..smells nice almost done..REZ' DSD was really good..no pics of that sorry..might help with your decision..good luck ..peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx Tona for the Pollen Chuck revised update !!
i brought some dry shot pics of the PCR...boy are they smoooooth...dieselish with mentholated lemon....pure bliss...like that bubble you have ohw man...:rasta:
this is't a daytime smoke... for the more xp'd smokers..it is though,but it will hit you no matter what
.....they do go 9-10 weeks but i'm shure thats not to long for ya:wink:
Nway some harvest pics....
they are vey similar in growth but smell can differ alot...

ohw yea about the nanner....just be carefull with them and they'll be fine..i realy mistreated that one i had them on..the other 5 where in order..just that you know :)
i did mentioned in my thread that they possibly could't handle to much stress...

F pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno E
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno C
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And thx again for posting this all up for us...props to you my brother !

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seis-wattup yo,yup thats exactly what i thought of the Hash berry,,,had tight buds and looked good but i dont have time for weak buds with nanners LOL.
...if it was me id probably run REZand DJ for sure cause you cant go wrong with REZ and i been hearin good things about that F13 and they say the bubble from that is wicked too.
idk what Mns Shit is...im runnin Mod's godberry right now and thats doin bomb,maybe id run what you have from them...good luck with many females whatever you choose.
peace-T-

sublime-wattup playa,LOL yea man im tryin to put a stoner down for the 10 count...that stoner would be me :muahaha: ...im tryin to get the technique down,this shit is soooooo dark right now and still has about 8 hrs to go,im keeping it on low for 24 hrs just like the person i got the recipe from does....about the cigg's,if it were that easy for me id have quit 74648383765758393935 packs ago ...peace-T-

esbe-yea brother you know it!! i bought muffins and cookiesand brownies...no shortage on edibles for a while bro :joint:
peace-T-

groady-nice pics yo.

stepper-wattup my chat homie,always good talkin to ya and smokin out holmz.thanks for the good vibes.holla at ya tonight of ur in the spot.peace-T-

northern kronik-yea buddy! gonna have a blast this weekend fasheezy...whatever i end up doin this weekend im takin a batch of goodies and have the spot baked.peace-T-

Core-wattup brother,thanks for the beautiful shots bro.can i ask wich pic is from the shorter fat pheno,cause thats the one i have my eye on yo,she lookin beautiful to me.
i remembered you had said you beat her up with nutes pretty hard to see how much she could take,thats why she may have nannered up.im takin it kinda easy with them so we will find out if she is prone or if it was the pheno,they were getting 1/2 doses until last week when i up the dose to full on the recomendation of drdog.he said she could handle it so i trust his word his pcr's came out pretty bad ass imho.
....i was planning on takin them all the ten weeks bro,i think buds are sooooooo much better when ya give them that extra time to do what they do.
and hey brother,much :respect: back to you...
peace-T-

Old Soul

Veteran
Nice bubble run T! That budder is gonna put you in a coma. lol Guess we won't see ya for a week or so. haha Those damn Newports gotta go though, you smoke those things?

Core-nice bud shots bro, looking killer.

peace

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
old soul-...LOL yea man i will be nicely medicated off this budder,the chit got sooooo dark already,this was at 8 more hrs to go...
look at the color differnce from the pic last night till now...
picture.php

peace-T-

S

Seismic

Tasty looking butter bro, I love making butter up, and using that shit on some freshly made crepes.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Word to the wise------Take it easy when consuming that budder, the wife and I made a heavy batch like that a few years ago ( and we a not light weights in the smoking dept)....that shit had us both so stoned we were realy wishing it would end. Eight hours later...still wanting it to end.....so just enjoy with care and meoderation because your batch looks thick!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
ok duder

so I see that you are using a crock pot....low and slow I guess you are cooking that.

my only question is does O use milk in her recipe as well? or is it straight butter/water/herbal goodness cook overnight in crockpot?

peace
jip

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seismic-fasheezy bro,im gonna make some muffins up or some cookies...i got a weakness for bb muffins though bro LOL...peace-T-

caljim-thanks for the advice,ill keep that mind.peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so these MOFO's are growin like crazy,i had to raise the lights again today on both sides but the MOFO'swere gettin like a few inches from the light,good thing they are cooled yo...i am absolutely out of room to raise the light anymore on that side.these ladies are monsters.the buds seem to be taking on a nice structure too...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.....i really have to get some pics up of the godberry they are also lookin so nice righ now.i just havnt felt like pullin them all out.peace-T-

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
that is the Mothers Finest.......they are long and strong. it will be interesting to see how well they stand up once filled out. MF can almost stand on its own, just a couple stakes, lifesaver however is a gal that likes to tip once she fills out needs additional staking.

you do realize how cool it is to see this I hope? You are providing an invaluable resource for selection. Public Bow Down Thank You Namaste/peace/love/thank you/k+ the flow of the universe shall be your friend.

Are they going thru nutes quicker than any of your other plants? what do you think?

peace
jip

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup jip you musta snuck one in on me there when i was postin too bro...
no milk in the recipe bro...just like you said...and 24 hrs crock pot...they say anything over 12 hrs. but she does 24 and its total melt down time so thats what im shootin for.
ya diggin the structure huh?good,hey man no problem im enjoying it just as much if not more ...in a few weeks i really be enjoying them LOL :joint:
they definetly are drinkin faster then the rest of the girls...every two days like clockwork...i been trying to feed just 1 time a week with LK and molasses in between.think i should up it to 2 times a week?
peace my friend.-T-

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
I dunno know, all I know for sure is that the momma Lifesaver can eat nutes at a faster rate than anything else I grow. You see them without that HPS, are they more yellow than your other plants?
I saw a thread just a minute ago that BOG is back on....I mentioned the cross I made with his gear and pointed him in your or Brother Bears direction....pretty cool to see what he thinks.
peace
jip

Latest posts

Latest posts