Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Here, take this gift,
I was reserving it for some hero, speaker, or general,
One who should serve the good old cause, the great idea, the progress and
freedom of the race,
Some brave confronter of despots, some daring rebel;
But I see that what I was reserving belongs to you just as much as to any.

(I love Whitman, though I'm more of an e.e. cummings man myself.) :joint:

-s

PS - here's some political advice from Walt:

To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States, Resist much,
obey
little,
Once unquestioning obedience, once fully enslaved
Once fully enslaved, no nation, state, city of this earth, ever afterward
resumes its liberty.

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C-dubb-fasho they seem to be wrkin now im gettin them up here in a few...i think i got the sig thing now i just have to try it and see does it work,if not i will let ya know...i had just forgot how to wrap them.thanks,peace-T-

Teresa-thank you for joining,i know i been just lurkin alot lately but as you have read i been a lil bit busy this last week...i think i have my schedule back though so i can finaly post everywhere ive been lurking hehehe...thank you for the kind words,and yes Karma gets mad love from the F.U.C.K.E.M. family.
peace and im glad to have ya.-T-

jip-...fasho bro,good run and some bong hits never hurts anybody!especialy when its some fiya!!!im getting hooked on poppin them seeds too bro,gonna get some of these moisten up here this week sometime...
naa bro i never heard of that book bro,im gonna have to do me a google right fast and read a lil bit of the work.
was a good chat maing.peace-T-

strain- :wave: :joint:

kuna-pull up any chair you like homie,always room for one more in the growasis...thanks for the + vibes yo...peace-T-

ill be back to edit a few pics in here when they are all done loading...peace...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im shure karma found the best tester around for his work. you will make him very happy, i know, my friend!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah!...You know how I do maing!...I love poppin beans man..Ill take a cut when I KNOW its a good cut..other than that..the fun is in selection IMHO..

Anyhoo...bring on the pics f.a.m!
good vibes

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
esbe-thank for the kind words bro,motivation for sure.i will do the best i can with them for sure yo.all the love and care they deserve...peace-T-

tango-fasheezy i knew youd be down for some action...pics below.

C-dubb-:joint:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so you remember i threw up a 1000 in veg last week right?well the temps were gettin up into like 91-93 degrees in there....so i ghettofied a way to cool it down.its a 8 inch duct notched out so the ballast would fit in there.then i took the pieces i cut out and zip screwed them back on there,a lil metal tape to make it not leak...then it has a six inch fan sucking the heat out and into my other duct that exhausts up and out the chimney around 30-40 feet up in the air...well heres the tin man hopefully the pics can explain better then i can...

the tin man...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

new temps,and humidity
picture.php

ok heres a few veg shots you can see the 1000 is kickin ace
picture.php

heres the few i put into ffof from the cups,they are on the 400 watt side for now and yu can tell they are catching up to the others fast.they are 2 weeks and more behind anything else in the 1 gallon buckets.
picture.php

all the clones/potential mamas from the seeds that are in the tent.
picture.php

the mama tent,i figured id update it on mothers day hehehe...
i started topping and training them hard this week,the few big buckets are mamas that i havnt cloned as of yet...i also bought a shelf,and some flouros for in here so i can keep my tent veg seperate from the room veg so i dont take space from my room....the shelf aint up yet...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok some flower shots,the next out are still about 3 weeks away so it is what it is...
picture.php

a agent orange that had a lil more veg time
picture.php

cheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some bubba
picture.php

picture.php

and a strawberry cough thats 3 weeks give or take a couple days
picture.php

sorry not too many flower shots,i will get some more next time fasho.peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you are living the live my man.....big ups to karma for sharing the love...
ohw yea and i love that bong bro...that shit rocks !

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C-dub-LOL fasheezy ghettoguyver....man i had to do somethin to make it right and when i was trying to brainstorm these were all thengs i had around the spot,extras and whatever...total money spent that day to make that $0.00 :woohoo: gotta keep that extra material F.A.M. :wink: peace yo -T-

hoosier-thank you bro,coming from the king keepin it cool in the space that does carry alot of weight yo.peace-T-

chubb-wattup playa,thanks man...i try to keep it interesting homie....and thanks for ur compliments man,i do appreciate it.peace-T-

sublime-wattuppers yo...man that cheese is somethin else yo,it will have the pickiest of peeps in love with it...peace-T-

bobbystainless-yo yo wattup maing,thanks yo....you like the name tag action huh bruh? hehehehe gotta have some fun right brother!!!peace-T-

Core-wattup F.A.M.I.L.Y. !!! yea man Karma is a good dude and friend thats why i try to do the gear up the best i can...just like you,you have been a good friend and taught me things(knowingly or not) ever since right around the time i first ever joined here thats why im doin ur gear up the best way i know how too,i have some pics just for you :respect:...peace my man.-T-

esbe-my friend always good to have you,you bring the + vibes with you all day long :friends: !! thank you bro for ur kind words.i cant wait till someday maybe i will be rockin some of ur awesome crosses my friend...due time we will have them bomb genetics available for me and others here to enjoy.peace-T-

M blaze-wattup pimpin,welcome to the growasis yo.good to have ya,thanks for ur kind words.you also have a beautiful grow and a green thumb fasheezy!...
if any of you guys are sleepin on M blaz's thread i suggest you take a peek in and see the trees this man has in action...no doubt you will love them.
thanks for stoppin thru maing come back anytime yo.peace-T-

jip-thanks yo...the MOFOS are humoungo,the smallest is around 37 inches and the tallest is at 49 inches,and thats bowed over yo!!!remember too these are in 2 gallon growbags suckin up water and food every two days...just a quick pic...you can see shorty doo wop back in the corner,and right next to her is big bertha...see her branch has been bowed out and then grew right back to the light...these ladies are VIGOROUS! there are 2 not in the pic cause i had them out to get some work done.
picture.php

peace bro.-T-

radvan-wattup bro,:respect: right back at ya bro.peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok here we go,these are of Cores Pollen Chuck Revised,they were some real fast germing beans,i think it was like 36 hrs and i put them in dirt,all 5 germed,2 were males and 3 were females.i took clones from all of them,clones rooted in 11 days in the cloner and were ready for cups.they took real well to the topping i gave them.and there seems to be 2 phenos,1 is shorter and fatter and one seems to be taller,but not too much less full at all.i give them liquid karma,superthrive,ff big bloom,ff grow big,ff open sesame,mollases,cal mag,and i believe thats it,,,might be forgettin somethin...they are in ffof soil with added ewc and perlite.im really happy with these ladies as of now.i was told to watch for nanners on one pheno but i think as long as i take it easy on them and dont stress them out i might be aight,watchin closely though.i will let you guys know wich pheno it is if it happens.i think Core or drdog will let me know what pheno to watch closer...
heres the pics from today,day 17 12/12...

the taller pheno
picture.php

suspected Godzirra pheno...drdog?....
picture.php

picture.php

godzirra?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope you all enjoyed the PCR pix,these will be gettin alot more air time yo...i gotta show ya the Godberries too,theyre lookin nice.

thank you Core for the privilidge of growing these bro,i have a couple more flavors that you gifted,what would you like to see next yo?

peace-T-

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
drolling in joy here! wow, forgot to cheer you on the 1k setup, im shure you will grow trees my friend!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
pretty fkn awesome brother

I love the tin man, I can imagine he makes all sorts of sucking noises, lol

moms are blowin up brother