What's new

Tonatiuh Rises Again

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Lookin good man.. Those AO really do go mad tops and it fills that tent nicely.. I hope to see some nice bugs soon bro lol..

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey tona, my man, its lookin great in here again...you dont waste any time bro, got that shit back up and runnin superfast!!! All the flowerin girls look super healthy and the mommas and clones as well...good to see u back up bro, Ill be pasin thro from time to time...Peace

- Z

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was saving my 3000th post for your spot, T.

May your new grow be blessed with much kindness, and you as equally blessed.

Grow on, my brother!

doktoren

Great show tona!

Love them Agent oranges! How is the smell? flowertime etc??
I have a BananaBubba x AO in veg right now, and I dont know shit about the genes...

Love ya show, keep it going!

DOK

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
fyi tha white has tmv...in water this can spread...just some head's up...im sure this is not your first time doing this i presume?have you noticed anthing on future mother's?
and btw it's about time,looking better every day.....

E

EatShitake

Yo T :wave: Been a while. Hope all is well on your end...lloking good, maing!

:joint:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Haven't been by in too long... good to see green in one of your threads again, T. Always was my fav show on ICMag. Back to my comfy lurkin' spot, I guess. :smoke:

-s

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup wattup!!!!!been busy buildin for the last few days :D...finaly have the room fired up and veg is gettin there too.i been workin till 5 am the last 2 nights hettin it all in order,i forgot how long and the mess it takes buildin a good solid room.was some fun like a mf though fasheezy.i have mad pics for you guys too,i will load them up in the morning though cause its like 1/4 to 6 in this mf and im bout to smoke a fatty and knock the fuck out...i should have this pc for a while...my cousin said i can use it but he dont know he gave it to me for a housewarming present yet :nanana: i think i deserve a bad ass laptop you?....:D
the girls have blown up since youve seen them last,i will try to get at all the responses tomorrow too yo.im sorry the thread been kinda slow but yo the pc went down and the dud that is fixxin it seems like he has me on pause or some shit...this room looks better the the growasis to me,as soon as flower room #2 is up it will be off the chains!!....Mm,ty for the heads up,i will keep an eye on them fasheezy,i actualy just rooted them so i can get them out of there tomorrow...C-dubb-i been callin you for 2 days yo,pick up the horn pimpin...
until tomorrow.peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
shit bro, I was saying you needed a laptop for ages now

HP dv6 is what I have, I love it

Lets get some updates dude

C

cellardweller

bro I been sick fo 2 days..and if you dont leave a message, I dont pick up as we dont have caller ID..so start talking once the machine picks up..I'll get it..my cellys dead for now..good to see you postin up nukko..
:friends:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok so i lied...it been a couple days AND im too drnk too respond to all ur cool ass comments,i will say that i appreciate them all and i do have some pics of the new room # 1 for the cool ass friends at my IC home.so without any further hesitation orbackspacin :D ...here we go...

first some dry black domina
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok so the room has right now 3x 1000 hps and one 600 it will be 4 x 1000 as soon as i go get 1 more bulb...for the firs time eveer w/out trying i have negative pressure in my room,when you try to open the door it pulls back from you there are no leaks and its pretty F.U.C.K.I.N. pimpin yo fasheezy...here we go...
picture.php

fasho remember these are just 16 plants,the ones from the tent day 21 flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

heres the intake,comin from outside coolin the room,we have some good ole winter temps comin in right now so imma take advantage of it to cool the room,the fan is on a reostat so i can control the speed and dial the room when the waether changes...
picture.php

random a.o shots...
picture.php

stackin soooo nice
picture.php

5 tops or more on almost every plant
picture.php

picture.php

21 days !!!
picture.php

picture.php

some root pr0n
picture.php

pre 98 bubba
picture.php

and las but not least,this will be mama/veg for a lil while wit flouros over the mamas and 1 x 600 over the 1 gallon pots till they get the trigger....will get at it this weekend fashheeeezy
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts